Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black and White

+32
Stone Xivien Oha
Tigger22190
MercilessCremator
dredragon
Halberdier
TyagoHexagon
MultiJazzBeat
.:HadoukenBlue:.
KinRyuTen
Not So Gallant Gallade
RaikiriTheBeast
HolyAdept
Riiyuki
Hexadecimal
Kikyo Maaka
Shuno of the Fallen
Darkfireness
Smokay
Adept VantageSP
Ranqer022
BlackwingRa
G-Mac
Pkmn337
Vriska
snow
KiesloDarkmoon
Metta World Peace
Jing412
Dudeboy20
Android Force
KaousFaustXIII
Lovelace
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-03, 19:26

Kikyo Maaka wrote:
Hexadecimal wrote:gen 1 will always be the best in my opinion. 151 pokes is all we ever needed. Anything else is just unrepairable.
Also Gen I gave this valuable gift:
Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 EIYxp

Maybe I'm just partial to sequels ¯\(°_o)/¯

SEIZURE ALERT! Porygon is near!
---

And yes, I meant the TCG game on the GBC. That game was pure awesomeness.

Last edited by vantagesp on 2011-07-03, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexadecimal 2011-07-03, 19:50

Fun fact. after this episode was aired and cause the big racket that it did nither porygon or either of its evolutions were ever featured in any of the animations ever again. In fact porygon2 is the ONLY second gen pokemon to never appear in any of the animations.
Hexadecimal
Hexadecimal

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikyo Maaka 2011-07-03, 19:58

Hexadecimal wrote:Fun fact. after this episode was aired and cause the big racket that it did nither porygon or either of its evolutions were ever featured in any of the animations ever again. In fact porygon2 is the ONLY second gen pokemon to never appear in any of the animations.
Porygon appeared in a few episodes and movies after, but it was never a major part of any of them.

Sad that Porygon2 was never shown, and Porygon-Z is the only Gen IV one too that never appeared. At least they can still beast in the vidya.
Kikyo Maaka
Kikyo Maaka

Birthday : 1993-03-09

http://ameblo.jp/kikyo-maaka/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-03, 20:00

What does Porygon have to do with Pokemon BW?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-03, 20:09

thecicada wrote:What does Porygon have to do with Pokemon BW?
It is a pokemon that you can use in BW, so it is relevant enough. Not the most useful pokemon though...

Cool Porygon, greatest pokemon card ever
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Riiyuki 2011-07-03, 20:21

vantagesp wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.... Pokemon TCG was the greatest pokemon game ever! I really hope the 3DS shop puts it up soon (if they ever do).

The TCG game of pokemon for the GBC owned, played the game like crazy Sadly they never made a version after that, been waiting for another version of the Card game more then another frikkin poke gen. I dunno I just can't get into Black and white like I did with S/G/C(first poke with color) and D/P(First with online play) also I just don't like a big 95% of the new poke's that came with gen 5, ofcourse not all of them look like crap but most of em do, After Gen.2 the pokemons went down hill in my opinion, Each Gen introducing more Ugly and lame looking poke's.

Last edited by Riiyuki on 2011-07-03, 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Riiyuki
Riiyuki

Birthday : 1990-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-03, 20:23

I love all of the new Pokes that game in gen 5. I like how gen 5 has so many freaking new Pokemon, and you can't find a single Pokemon from another region in Unova.

Seriously, Pokemon BW has everything I wanted out of gen 5, and more.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-03, 20:27

Riiyuki wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.... Pokemon TCG was the greatest pokemon game ever! I really hope the 3DS shop puts it up soon (if they ever do).

The TCG game of pokemon for the GBC owned, played the game like crazy Sadly they never made a version after that, been waiting for another version of the Card game more then another frikkin poke gen. I dunno I just can't get into Black and white like I did with S/G/C(first poke with color) and D/P(First with online play) also I just don't like a big 95% of the new poke's that came with gen 5, ofcourse not all of them look like crap but most of em do, After Gen.2 the pokemons went down hill in my opinion, Each Gen introducing more Ugly and lame looking poke's.
They did, but it was Japan only.

@thecicada - BW does have a lot of great features, cool animations,etc. It is just that they need to change up the formula a bit. Hopeing the third one this gen improves upon it to a great degree.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikyo Maaka 2011-07-03, 20:31

thecicada wrote:What does Porygon have to do with Pokemon BW?
Everything. It's the best Pokémon and is catchable in White's forest area. Porygon-Z is also owned by a trainer in Black City.

Quite sure there's other Porygon references in Black and White that I'm forgetting, but the above is good enough.
Kikyo Maaka
Kikyo Maaka

Birthday : 1993-03-09

http://ameblo.jp/kikyo-maaka/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-03, 20:32

vantagesp wrote:
Riiyuki wrote:

@thecicada - BW does have a lot of great features, cool animations,etc. It is just that they need to change up the formula a bit. Hopeing the third one this gen improves upon it to a great degree.

Gamefreak announced that there will be no Pokemon Gray =/.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-03, 20:41

thecicada wrote:
vantagesp wrote:
Riiyuki wrote:

Gamefreak announced that there will be no Pokemon Gray =/.

WHAT!!!! That is awful news... what are they thinking... Grey would have been crazy, BW just feels like it is missing something, but Grey would have fixed that. Ugh...
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-03, 20:42

Gamefreak want's us to start calling them Trollfreak........
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Riiyuki 2011-07-03, 21:05

[quote="vantagesp"]
Riiyuki wrote:

Doesn't change much of the fact that we can't play it or atleast I can't since I can't read Japanese Razz
Riiyuki
Riiyuki

Birthday : 1990-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyAdept 2011-08-01, 08:37

I love every game released so far, but Blue/Red have to be the best still.
HolyAdept
HolyAdept

Birthday : 1991-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  RaikiriTheBeast 2011-08-01, 22:38

A lot of the Pokes were weird at first but I've grown to like them. The meta has never been this offensive and diverse before, kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh right now. You can't even stall that well in the game now.
RaikiriTheBeast
RaikiriTheBeast

Birthday : 1992-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Not So Gallant Gallade 2011-08-09, 10:36

Not to mention the weather effects that are all over the metagame. Well, three of them. Nobody really uses Hail.

Except me. Hail's all I use for my main team (though I have a lower tier team based around the wonders of Trick Room).

And yeah, I thought a lot of them were really weird at first. Now I'm like "Oh, he's cool" for most of them. But Garbodor and Audino will never get my approval. EVER.
Not So Gallant Gallade
Not So Gallant Gallade

Birthday : 1995-01-04

http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2011-11-12, 17:32

Android Force wrote:basically pokemon goes like this:
1st gen: anime and card game and game attracts fans,which at the time are mostly younger
2nd gen:same as first gen
3rd gen:loses its charm and many fans, while the addition of many multi-types gains some
4th gen: many hate it. at this point the anime is becoming pretty crappy, but the ds game is freakin awesome at the time
5th gen: what kaousfaust xii said

1st Gen: I agree, as its my favorite gen. Im a nostalgia-nut
2nd Gen: Agree
3rd Gen: Agree
4th Gen: This is where I start to disagree. The HGSS remakes on DS were awesome, but Diamond/Pearl/Platinum were a display of a pretty lackluster story, and a boring region. I had fun in Hoenn as it was different and was as cool to me as Kanto. Sinnoh was plain and blah. The new pokemon were awesome though
5th Gen: Unova is amazing and Black/White is my second favorite in the series. Sure the pokemon may not be statiscally or visually up to snuff in your opinion, but think of these games as reboots of the pokemon series while still keeping the old guys. Nintendo only has tourneys with the Unova Pokes cause they know they aren't as statiscally brilliant as their Gen 1-4 counterparts. So what if gen 5 has the ice cream pokemon, gen 3 had a pokemon based off of a body part.
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Birthday : 1990-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  .:HadoukenBlue:. 2011-11-12, 19:15

overrated.

put it down after a week and played a better game.

*reaches for emerald*

Birthday : 1996-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-12, 19:17

People mainly love the game because of N
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  .:HadoukenBlue:. 2011-11-12, 19:38

N Harmonia wrote:People mainly love the game because of N

which is retarded

Birthday : 1996-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-11-12, 19:46

BW was a great game to play. The N battles were really fun. Last one was a bit challenging though. The only complaint I have about BW was that it was hard not to over level when it came to the last gyms of the game and onward.
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Birthday : 1994-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2011-11-13, 02:57

MultiJazzBeat wrote:BW was a great game to play. The N battles were really fun. Last one was a bit challenging though. The only complaint I have about BW was that it was hard not to over level when it came to the last gyms of the game and onward.

I overleveled to the point I beat Chili with my Servine and Servine only
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-11-13, 08:07

Although it isn't the game I like the most (gotta love the Sevii Islands), its is the most complete. It presents features from all the older games and many new ones, and that alone makes the experience of playing the game a lot funnier:
* The seasons: Sorry, the BEST feature in BW and no one mention it? It keeps the game interesting, although they could have put "Sunny Days" during the Summer.
* Phenomena (Rustling Grass, Rippling Water, Dust and the Shadows on the Bridges): they are a improved version of PokéRadar (although you don't have the Shiny factor), which was a good, but incomplete, feature from DPPt. For those who don't now, in this "things" you can find rare wild Pokémon, Audino, Emolga and evolutions of some of the normal Pokémon on the Route (with a 5% chance). For course, for those who haven't caught a wild 1% Dragonite, it is difficult to understand my point of the awesomeness of this.
* Abyssal Ruins: Very fun to get all of those items [so much money Shocked]
* Daily Trainers in Nimbasa: The best place to train in BW. And they give you items every day!
* Royal Unova: Although I don't go there everyday, its fun to receive the items.
* The Pokémon: Some of them are pretty cool, like Galvantula, Mandibuzz, Accelgor, Escavalier, Krookodile, Excadrill, Golurk, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Volcarona, etc.
* The music: The music itself and the possibility of changing it in some places iand in routes, where the music changes when you walk faster.
* The bridges: Funny places
* Pokémon Dream World: I like it.

Of course, there are stupid things in the game:
* The Pokémon: Sorry, Klink, Klang and Klinklang are the stupidiest Pokémon ever. The could have invented anything, but gears? confused confused confused
And of course, you have the icecream cones nº 1, 2 and 3.
And Cryogonal. Stupid
And the Kami trio. To similar to each other.
And the "fake" evolutions: Emolga, Alomomola and Bouffalant.
And many Pokémon are too simliar to the original 151 from Kanto:
Conkeldurr line --- Machamp line
Gigalith line --- Golem line
Bouffalant --- Tauros
Throw / Sawk --- Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan
Ammongus line --- Parasect line / Electrode line
Excadrill line --- Sandshrew line
Swoobat line --- Crobat line
Jellicent line --- Tentacruel line
Zebstrika line --- Rapidash line
Klinklang line --- Magnezone line
Garbodor line --- Muk line / Weezing line
Crustle line --- Kingler line
Levianny line --- Vileplume line
Scolipede line --- Beedrill line
Volcarona line --- Venomoth line
The are other examples of this.
* Chargestone Cave: I don't like the idea of a magnetic cave at all.
* No Safari Zone WHY?
* No Game Corner WHY?!?! (I know why they did this, but anyway...)
* No Cycling Road No need for that, but it is a pretty good feature. Ok, ok, the bridges kind of replaced that, but some could be bicycle-only.
* The Marts fused with Pokémon Centers: I personally don't like it.
* Rematches with Gym Leaders: We need that.
* The absence of a volcano, the top of a mountain and of a city / town in an island: EVERY game so far has at least 1 volcano (RBY and GSC - Cinnabar Island, RSE - Mt. Chimney, FRLG - Mt. Ember, DPPT - Stark Mountain), the top of a mountain and a city on an island, which this game has none of those.

In conclusion: The game is great and all, but there are some missing pieces. So we need Gray to fix that.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Birthday : 1996-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-13, 10:57

Okay so, it basically revitalized the competitive community (thanks to Pokemon Online, in part). What's more, the silly things are what pokemon is all about. Gear? GiGear? GigiGear? Sounds familiar. That's not the only pokemon with dubious evolutions, but we still praise gen1 for giving us Dugtrio and Magneton.

I mean, can we complain about an icecream cone or a pokeball mushroom when they gave us Electrode? A frigging pokeball?

I think Gen5 has gotten a lot of bad hype since some of us are growing too old to appreciate the nostalgia, but at face value, it's got the same great things that make a pokemon game as any other generation did.

But yeah, I like the competitive battling scene.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-11-13, 18:14

KinRyuTen wrote:
MultiJazzBeat wrote:BW was a great game to play. The N battles were really fun. Last one was a bit challenging though. The only complaint I have about BW was that it was hard not to over level when it came to the last gyms of the game and onward.

I overleveled to the point I beat Chili with my Servine and Servine only

There are so many trainers at the start of the game. It is really hard not to overlevel in the begining as well.
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Back to top Go down

Post  dredragon 2011-11-14, 22:19

Sick game was sick! Nice pokemon, A STORY, new graphics (I remember when I opened the game and orgasm'd at the new sexy ass graphics)
The game was challenging, which was a nice change. It was faster too. Gen 4 sucked hard, because it was so slow. Battles took for ever. I remember I was about to trade in HG (and another game)to get MW3 for 10 dollars, and I went to battle Red before I finished trading my pokemon to white. It took FOREVER. Bring snorlax to red health, full restore (takes 10millionhours to get back to full hp with it) kill it, lapras comes out. Hp SLOWLY goes down, then SLOWLY goes up when he full restores some more. Slowest thing ever. Didn't look back when I traded it in.

I like how there are so much more battles to do. No rival (:<), but we have N, we have the arenas, we have battle clubs, everything. Good after game too. Only thing I didn't like is the battle subway, felt they could've made that better. I finally have a good fire type and am thinking of getting denchura to see how it does instead of my zapdos. lol

Lots of good pokemon to play competitively. It's awesome. That darmanitan, the Volcarona and Denchura, the dragons, etc. I even got my zen mode darmanitan as a lonely nature. I started ev training it, and it's attack is around 150 at level 30, not even done yet. Very Happy
Caught the volcarona in the sand place, since the one I used in game has stupid EV's. Not sure how I will decide which to use, volcarna or darmanitan. Good thing we can keep 6 pokemon with us in battle box and party, so I can have two teams to choose from. Very Happy

Now all we need is a game that has all the regions with b/w graphics. Just put an sd card slot in the game to hold all the data or something. idk.

PS: Shiny Gliscor is the sickest thign ever. EV training mine even though I have a garchomp, because it's blue and gold when it's shiny. I only wish it had it's dream world ability, poison heal, like breloom. ;-;
dredragon
dredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-11-14, 22:23

^^
Think he liked the game.
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Back to top Go down

Post  dredragon 2011-11-14, 22:37

It was aight. o3o
hahalol

Last edited by dredragon on 2011-11-14, 22:38; edited 1 time in total
dredragon
dredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-14, 22:38

dredragon wrote:Sick game was sick! Nice pokemon, A STORY, new graphics (I remember when I opened the game and orgasm'd at the new sexy ass graphics)
The game was challenging, which was a nice change. It was faster too. Gen 4 sucked hard, because it was so slow. Battles took for ever. I remember I was about to trade in HG (and another game)to get MW3 for 10 dollars, and I went to battle Red before I finished trading my pokemon to white. It took FOREVER. Bring snorlax to red health, full restore (takes 10millionhours to get back to full hp with it) kill it, lapras comes out. Hp SLOWLY goes down, then SLOWLY goes up when he full restores some more. Slowest thing ever. Didn't look back when I traded it in.

I like how there are so much more battles to do. No rival (:<), but we have N, we have the arenas, we have battle clubs, everything. Good after game too. Only thing I didn't like is the battle subway, felt they could've made that better. I finally have a good fire type and am thinking of getting denchura to see how it does instead of my zapdos. lol

Lots of good pokemon to play competitively. It's awesome. That darmanitan, the Volcarona and Denchura, the dragons, etc. I even got my zen mode darmanitan as a lonely nature. I started ev training it, and it's attack is around 150 at level 30, not even done yet. Very Happy
Caught the volcarona in the sand place, since the one I used in game has stupid EV's. Not sure how I will decide which to use, volcarna or darmanitan. Good thing we can keep 6 pokemon with us in battle box and party, so I can have two teams to choose from. Very Happy

Now all we need is a game that has all the regions with b/w graphics. Just put an sd card slot in the game to hold all the data or something. idk.

PS: Shiny Gliscor is the sickest thign ever. EV training mine even though I have a garchomp, because it's blue and gold when it's shiny. I only wish it had it's dream world ability, poison heal, like breloom. ;-;

"Likes this post"
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  dredragon 2011-11-14, 22:44

-sigh- Only if they remade HG/SS AFTER B/W came out using its engine. It would of been much better. Oh yea, last thing that I didn't like was not having a good source of aqcuiring berries. I'm just really happy there was another Volcarona you could catch somewhere, and that I traded in my abras and kadabras I got from HG so I could get another modest volcarona, just like the egg one.

People think the next game is an emerald remake.

If it does come out, ALLMYMONEY. B/W engine plskthxbai
dredragon
dredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  MercilessCremator 2011-11-15, 19:06

I like the game.
I hate the Black city/White Forest game mechanic.
I love the story line and rivals.
I like the new pokemon.
I wish we got more Triple/rotation battles. DX
MercilessCremator
MercilessCremator

Birthday : 1993-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-11-15, 19:08

I loved rotation battles.
I always knew when they were going to rotate.
The I really liked how there where no old pokemon in the first parts of the game.
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Back to top Go down

Post  MercilessCremator 2011-11-15, 19:23

I liked rotations better than triples, easier to own people. XD

I do wish they made places so that Ev training was easier. :/
MercilessCremator
MercilessCremator

Birthday : 1993-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2011-11-15, 20:19

The game was alright in my eyes. I got it when it first came out and I had Platinum(used) and it had a boss file. All legendaries, all Gen 1, Gen 2 and part of Gen 3. All under 45 hours O_o;;

But from what I've heard, the next game WILL NOT be the mix of the games like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald. This will be the only one without a 3rd game. So, the newest game will be something way different.

But another thing I liked:
No Team Rocket
N/Ghestis
New dragon types (Zekrom, Reshram, 3 headed dark/dragon)
2 Volcarona
No rival
Solid Storyline. <<<< Big one. I love games with a solid story. If not, I sell the sucker XD
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-15, 20:36

Pokemon Gray is confirmed to be coming out in Japan sometime soon. Gamefreak lied to me when they said they won't do Gray =/.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  dredragon 2011-11-15, 23:31

Volcaronas. Godsends, thank you for giving use two.
And N, link?
dredragon
dredragon

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-11-16, 14:53

dredragon wrote:Volcaronas. Godsends, thank you for giving use two.
And N, link?

Yes please!
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2011-11-16, 20:23

MercilessCremator wrote:I liked rotations better than triples, easier to own people. XD

I do wish they made places so that Ev training was easier. :/

I know of 100% spots for all stats except for defense.

HP: Moor of Icirrus (Surf) Stunfisk +2
Attack: Route 1 Lillipup and Patrat +1 for both
Defense: Wellspring Cave Roggenrola +1 (50% chance for Roggenrola as Woobat appear there too)
Spec. Atk: Celestial Tower Litwick and Elgyem +1 for both
Spec. Def: Driftveil City (Surf) Frillish +1
Speed: Route 1 (Surf) Basculin +2
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Xivien Oha 2011-11-26, 15:35

B/W Was hands-down one of the best Pokemon games I have played (next to Emerald). The story is fantastic and the Pokemon are pretty cool if you give them a chance. The generation gave us a good amount of power houses and did make competitive play more interesting.

So it's been announce that Pokemon Gray is coming out? Poor empty wallet of mine. I hope that they boost up the story line to be honest.

And N = <3
Stone Xivien Oha
Stone Xivien Oha

Birthday : 1995-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRUNEZxX 2011-11-29, 10:57

I just got Pokemon white...so i don't know if this area of the game has a point or whether Skyarrow bridge is just one long pointless walk.
XxRUNEZxX
XxRUNEZxX

Birthday : 1987-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-11-29, 15:29

Vriska wrote:I meant Pirating. >>

Pokemon Black and White - Page 2 0e8633827ae994d90969e434cbbcd60d-d3rdnft

Oh the irony
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-11-29, 15:35

XxRUNEZxX wrote:I just got Pokemon white...so i don't know if this area of the game has a point or whether Skyarrow bridge is just one long pointless walk.

It's a long, pointless, annoying walk.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  XxRUNEZxX 2011-11-29, 18:45

Figures...leave it up to Game Freak to add something thats gonna annoy the heck out of people
XxRUNEZxX
XxRUNEZxX

Birthday : 1987-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiJazzBeat 2011-12-05, 19:20

Just like ice skating in crystal..
MultiJazzBeat
MultiJazzBeat

Back to top Go down

Post  AndelStrife 2011-12-05, 20:26

I was slightly disappointed in this game, the only good starter was Snivy, i hated the rest (the fire one made me want to sell the game as soon as i bought it). I was happy with the story though, and N was pretty sweet. If it was based on story, graphics, and and game play, its good, but the pokemon introduced Sucked. Horribly. But then again, new pokemon have sucked since the Ruby/Sapphire. I still have my Gamecube for Gale of Darkness :p
AndelStrife
AndelStrife

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2011-12-14, 14:36

The new ones weren't meant to be compared to the Gen 1-4 Pokemon. That's why the last VGC tourney never had the older gen pokes in it, because Game Freak knew that people would run the old ones 90% more than the new ones, with exceptions to a few, namely Terrakion and the (bleeping) Kami trio. (Gosh, that annoys me)
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Back to top Go down

Post  !-SanctifiedRose-! 2012-02-19, 23:08

I bought the game when it first hit stores in my town and when i started playing it it was ok up till the point were after you beat the game there's not that much to do except catch a couple legendery's and train to lvl 100 i use to always be just constantly battling up to the point were i just choose to beat the game with every starter and varying the pokemon i used in my party overall it was good but after you beat the game it becomes pretty pointless
!-SanctifiedRose-!
!-SanctifiedRose-!

Birthday : 1996-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Suave 2012-02-25, 07:34

While the game mechanics and features have been improving, the quality and design of the pokemon have been the opposite. It really killed it for me, though I did play all the way through White. You're better off transferring pokemon from other games to wreck havoc on Unova.
Nico Suave
Nico Suave

Birthday : 1988-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2