Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence)

Go down

The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence) Empty The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence)

Post  Gorz 2011-07-19, 07:54

Before you read:Details/Updates/Discussion

Pilot -
Part 1

A small child with white hair and a grown man stand facing each other in a stadium surrounded by a giant crowd with an enormous dragon in front of the child facing the man.

Child: Now! Stardust Dragon! Attack him and wipe out his life points! Cosmic Flare!

Man: Wait! NO!

The man fumbles over in pain as a giant number on the stadium monitor drops from 2500 to 0.

Man: How could I lose to a brat like you?!

Child: Beats me, now come back when you’re ready to face your fears.

Announcer: And that does it folks! Your new team champions are the one and only “Team AXEL!”

The crowd cheers as 2 other men and a woman appear next to the child and start to wave to the crowd.

Announcer: Now wait a minute! We have a little problem here, don’t we? We need to see who the best of these four teammates is!

Team AXEL: What?!

Announcer: That’s right! A post tournament! All of you will face each other to see which one of you is the best and will be placed in this year’s “Team Hall of Fame!”

Team AXEL: Fine, let’s do it!

Announcer: Ok here are the match-ups!

The giant monitor shows the child and 3 other teammates in a 4 outside blocks with 3 empty blocks in the middle.

Announcer: Let’s start the post tournament!

The four team members all go in 4 different directions and face the same person they were paired with on the monitor. The giant monitor then shows a screen with each player and a number 4000 next to their pictures.

Duel 1 -

Man: I’ll start! I summon Cyber Valley in attack mode and set 2 cards face-down (Fires of Doomsday and TG1-EM1)

Woman: Dad you’re always starting off so slow… Let me show you how it’s really done! I summon Meklord Army of Wisel and activate a Spell card, Dark Hole! I destroy all the monsters on the field.

Father: I see coming on strong like always Demi? That’s why you lose to me every time.

Demi: Be quite father! Today I’ll beat you! Since my Meklord Army of Wisel was destroyed by a card effect I get to summon Meklord Emperor Wisel from my hand! Now Wisel, attack him directly!

Father: Not so fast! I activate my face down Quick Play Spell, Fire of Doomsday! I summon two tokens to my side of the field. Your attack won’t go through.

Two fiendish looking monsters arise from the ground and start giggling.

Demi: Oh, but father. It will go through! Wisel attack one of his tokens!

One of the monsters is destroyed and shattered into multiple pieces.

Demi: Now I set one card face-down (Limiter Removal) and end my turn!

Father: My Turn!

Duel 2 -

Child: I’ll start us off! I summon Junk Blader and then end my turn by setting 1 card face-down. (Star Siphon)

Man: So Len my nephew… You know I won’t go easy on you because you’re family. Right?

Len: Of course, Uncle Kenji.

Kenji: I draw! I then summon Lord of D. and use the spell card The Flute of Summoning Dragon! I summon both Magna Drago and Decoy Dragon. Then I synchro summon the three monsters Magna Drago 2 Lord of D. 4 and Decoy Dragon 2 for my Red Dragon Archfiend!

A dozen giant green circles appear as the monsters fly through it creating a giant red dragon. The dragon roars in the direction of Len.

Kenji: Red Dragon, attack his Junk Blader!

Junk Blader is shattered and the giant monitor shows Lens 4000 drop to 2800.

Len: Not bad… My Turn! Draw! I’ll end this on my second turn!

Kenji: What? You’re a little ahead of yourself there Len…

Len: I discard Quillbolt Hedgehog from my hand to special summon Quickdraw Synchron. After that I special summon Quillbolt from the grave with his effect. Now I tribute off Quickdraw and summon Salvage Warrior! Salvage Warrior then brings back Quickdraw Synchron. I then tune my Quickdraw 5 and Quilbolt 2 for Junk Archer!

Kenji: You can get over my Archfiend with that weakling!

Len: I don’t have to. Archer banish his Archfiend! Scrap Arrow!

Red Dragon Archfiend vanishes in a red light.

Kenji: WHAT?! HOW?!

Len: Now you’re wide open and no spell or traps to save you! Junk Archer and Salvage Warrior wipe out his life points together!

Kenji’s life points on the giant monitor drop from 4000 to 0.

Len: You have a lot to learn uncle.

Kenji: I sure do. Being beaten by my 7 year old nephew is really embarrassing. Not only that, but on his second turn! You sure are you fathers kid.

Len: Thank you Kenji.

Both Kenji and Len shake each other’s hands and walk away in separate directions.

Duel 1 -

Father: Bout time I finished this. I use a spell card! One For One! I discard Spore from my hand to special summon Glow-up Bulb from my deck! Then I special summon 2 T.G. Werewolf from my hand due to their effects. I synchro summon T.G. Hyper Librarian with my Glow-up Bulb 1 Werewolf 3 and Token 1. Then I use Spores effect in my grave by banishing Glow-up Bulb and summoning him as a level 2. I then tune up Spore 2 and my other Werewolf 3 for a second T.G. Hyper Librarian and draw 1 card! Now I activate my face-down card! TG1-EM1 I switch control of my Librarian to take your Meklord Wisel.

Demi: OH NO! NOT THAT!!

Father: Oh yes. Now Wisel’s effect activates and I take back my Librarian as an equip card. Knowing you Demi, that backrow is nothing but a bluff.

Demi: Yeah right.

Father: Well see then. Wisel and Librarian attack her life points directly and wipe them out!

Demi’s life points on the monitor drop from 4000 to 0 and the monitor shows both Len and Demi’s Father in 2 of the what where 3 of the blank boxes leaving only 1.

Demi: Wow father… That was something fierce right there… Take it easy on your son won’t you?

Father: I intend on letting him decide that Demi. He’s grown a lot this past month…

Announcer: There you have it folks! The finals are decided! It’s Father vs. Son. Who will be our new “Hall of Fame Teammate?” The next duel will decide it once and for all!

The crowd roars as Demi and her Father leave the field and carry on their separate ways.

Announcer: We’ll take a 10 minute break and then the finals will commence.

Part 2 is below.

Last edited by Gorz on 2011-07-25, 09:51; edited 5 times in total
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence) Empty Re: The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence)

Post  Gorz 2011-07-19, 23:48

Pilot -
Part 2

Waiting Room -

Father: So son, it’s me and you in the finals. Are you ready?

Len: Yes father. I’ve been ready since you taught me how to play.

Father: That’s right… You never actually dueled me before. With all the work I had to do you could only duel your older sister.

Len: And she would always let me win. I hated it!

Father: So you don’t want me to let you win?

Len: NO! I want you to go all out! Don’t even think about holding back!

Father: Ok son, you asked for it and you’ll get it. I’ll give it all I can.

Stadium -

Announcer: Ok folks! Here it is! The final match! Son Len vs. his Father Kei…

The crowds’ screams and cheers drown out the last bit of the announcers’ speech. Both Len and his father step towards the center of the field, shake hands and step back to their dueling positions.

Father: Remember son, I won’t hold back.

Len: I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Kenji: Kei give it your all! This is a fight I don’t want to miss!

Kei: Yes, my son has some real talent when it comes to this card game. I can’t let my guard down even for a second.

Demi: Don’t beat him up to bad dad!

Kei: Don’t worry, I’ll keep it at 95%.

Len: No father. I want your 100% in this fight. Remember! NO HOLDING BACK!!

Kei: Fine son…

Announcer: Let’s get this started! The final match! DUEL!!!

The field glows as Len and his father Kei open their duel disks.

Len: I’ll start us off! I use the spell card Tuning! I Add Quickdraw Synchron to my hand then I send the top card of my deck to the grave! (Synchron Explorer) Now I summon Junk Synchron in attack mode and special the Synchron Explorer I sent to the grave! Now! I Synchro summon Catapult Warrior with my Junk Synchron 3 and Synchron Explorer 2. Come forth in Defense position Catapult Warrior!

A giant machine with a giant catapult attached to his right and left shoulders arises and puts the two parts of the catapult in front of his face.

Len: Then I set one card face-down and end my turn. (Descending Lost Star)

Kei: Ok, my turn! I draw! You’re not the only with a catapult! I summon T.G. Catapult Dragon and use his effect. By doing this I can summon T.G. Jet Falcon from my hand! Now I synchro summon! Come to me my mighty gladiator. T.G. Power Gladiator APPEAR!

A man appears with a giant axe and flaming shield.

Kei: And when Jet Falcon is used as a Synchro material you lose 500 life points.

Lens' life point drop from 4000 to 3500.

Kei: Now Gladiator! Attack his Catapult Warrior!

Catapult Warrior is slashed in half by the Gladiators axe.

Len: My life points are safe since Catapult was in defense mode!

Kei: That’s what you think son, but my Gladiator has a special ability! Trample!

Len: Trample?!

Kei: That’s right! When I attack a monster in defense position he deals what I like to call Piercing Damage. The damage is still dealt from the difference in my monsters attack and your monster defense.

Lens' life points on the giant monitor drop from 3500 to 2700.

Len: Not bad father… But I won’t give up!

Kei: So be it. I set one card face-down and end my turn! (Scapegoat)

Len: My turn! Draw! Since I control no monsters I special summon Junk Forward from my hand! Then I use my face-down, Descending Lost Star! This lets me bring back one Synchro monster in defense, but it loses 1 star, its effect and the defense drops to 0.

The giant warrior comes back from the grave and places its catapult pieces in front face again.

Kei: Why would you summon that monster in defense if you know I can still do damage?!

Len: You’ll see soon enough father! Now I use a spell card! Star Blast! By paying 1000 life points I decrease the level of Salvage Warrior in my hand by 2 levels.

Lens' life points drop from 2700 to 1700.

Len: Now I summon him in attack mode and use his effect! Come back from the grave Junk Synchron!

Junk Synchron appears in Salvage Warriors chains.

Len: Then I tune Junk Synchron 3 and Catapult Warrior 4 to summon Junk Archer! Then I use his ability! Junk Archer, Scrap Arrow!

The arrow hits the Gladiators shield and explodes into a red light soon dissipating into nothing.

Len: I then discard a card (Level Eater) to special summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand!

Kei: Before you synchro summon I activate my face-down, Scapegoats! Knowing you son, you were going to go into Chevalier De Fleur to settle it, but I got the spell off just in time!

Len: Good call father. I was thinking about going into Junk Destroyer, but that’s a good idea too.

Kei: Wait?! No! I was wrong?!

Len: Very, because in fact I’m not going to go into either of those.

Kei: What!?

Len: I use Level Eaters effect to eat a star from my Quickdraw and summon him to the field. Then I tune Quickdraw 4 Level Eater 1 and Junk Forward 3 to synchro summon Road Warrior!

A giant golden machine looking warrior descends from the green circles and faces Lens’ father.

Len: Now, effect activate! I search my deck for 1 Warrior or Machine-Type level 2 or lower and special summon it to the field. I choose Unknown Synchron! Now I attack all of your tokens with all 4 of my monsters. Next I tune Salvage Warrior 3 and Unknown Synchron 1 for Armory Arm! I attach my Arm to Junk Archer and end my turn… And because I end my turn your Power Gladiator is returned to the field.

A red ball of light starts to grow as Power Gladiator reappears and the arrow from Archer drops to the ground and shatters.

Kei: My Turn! I draw! Time to bring out my trump card!

Len: Halberd Cannon already?!

Kei: That’s right. I use a spell card. One for One! I discard my Glow-up Bulb to summon my own Level Eater from my deck. Then I send the top card of my deck to the grave (Fiend Sanctuary) to special summon the discarded Glow-up Bulb. Next I tune for T.G. Recipro Dragonfly. I activate the effect of Dragonfly and de-synchro my Power Gladiator to bring back Falcon and Catapult Dragon.

Gladiator dissipates into nothing as Falcon and Catapult take its place.

Kei: I synchro summon T.G. Hyper Librarian with the Falcon 3 and Catapult 2. And since Falcon was used in a synchro summon you take another 500 points of damage.

Lens' life points drop from 1700 to 1200.

Kei: I normal summon T.G. Cyber Magician and use his effect to synchro summon using a card in my hand. So I use T.G. Rush Rhino 4 and Magician 1 to summon T.G. Wonder Magician and draw from Librarian. Now I tune my Wonder Magician 5 Dragonfly 2 and Librarian 5 to summon my ultimate monster! T.G. HALBERD CANNON COME FORTH!

Part 3 below.

Last edited by Gorz on 2011-07-21, 01:20; edited 2 times in total
Gorz
Gorz

Back to top Go down

The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence) Empty Re: The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence)

Post  Gorz 2011-07-20, 21:26

Pilot -
Part 3

Kei: T.G. HALBERD CANNON COME FORTH!

A giant man made looking robot appears with a halberd in hand and cannon strapped to his back.

Kei: Halberd, attack his Junk Archer! Blazing Halberd Strike!

Halberd cannon charges toward Archer dodging arrows one by one and finally stabs him in the stomach. Lens’ Life points drop from 1200 to 500.

Len: I’m on my last leg here… No cards in my hand and only Road Warrior to back me up. If I’m going to get something it needs to be now…

Kei: I set one card face-down and end my turn. (The Golden Apples)

Len: Last chance! Draw!

Len looks over at the card and starts to grin.

Len: I set one card and end my turn... (???)

Kei: Giving up already? You didn’t even switch your monster to defense…

Len: I know dad… I’m showing you defeat right here.

Kei: Fine… I draw! Halberd Cannon attack his Road Warrior! Blazing Halberd Strike!

The crowd goes silent as Halberd Cannon charges toward Road Warrior.

Len: Just what I wanted! You’ve activated my trap card!

Kei: What?!

Len: That’s right I reveal Synchro Strike! When this card is played I can select 1 synchro monster on the field and make him gain 500 attack for every synchro material use to summon him. I choose my Road Warrior!

Road Warrior grabs Halberds’ well… Halberd and swings him around and around then throwing him to the ground. Halberd shatters and a new monster takes his place. (Wonder Magician) Kei’s life points drop from 4000 to 3500.

Kei: Nice one, but when my Halberd cannon is destroyed I can summon 1 T.G. monster from graveyard. So I choose Magician in defense mode...

Len: Nice choice father…

Kei: I end my turn…

Len: My time to turn this around! I draw!

Lens’ earlier grin grew even more at the card he drew.

Len: Just what I needed to end this. First eat one star from my Road Warrior to summon Level Eater in defense to my field. Then I use Road Warriors effect and special summon Changer Synchron from my deck.

Kei: No you couldn’t be going into that!

Len: Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. I tune my Changer Synchron and Level Eater to summon Formula Synchron in defense mode and draw from his effect. Then Changer Synchrons' effect activates switching your Magician to attack mode.

Lens’ face began to glow as he laughed in a sinister way.

Len: I drew just what I needed to win this duel! I summon Turbo Synchron from my hand. Then I tune Turbo 1 and Road Warrior 7 to summon my Star of Victory! Stardust Dragon!

A giant white dragon with shimmering dust appears on the field. Its beauty leaves the crowd speechless as it fly high into the air and swoops down right in front of Len. The dragon roars with a polite tone at Len and begins to face Kei.

Kei: He has less attack then Road Warrior though… What do you plan to do with him??

Len: You forget I still have one more monster on the field. Sorry Stardust, I want to keep you out here, but you need to leave for now.

Stardust nods and roars with a polite tone as Len smiles at him.

Len: I tune my Formula Synchron and Stardust Dragon to summon my very own ultimate monster! SHOOTING STAR DRAGON!

Stardust Dragon starts to roar towards the air and begins to shower in a white mist as he vanishes and a larger similar looking dragon appears.

Kei: When did you get this card?!

Len: I got it from a friend who couldn’t use it. He wanted me to have it just to show you!

Kei: Well I have to say… This definitely changes the outcome of this duel for sure…

Len: I activate Shooting Star Dragons effect. By revealing the top 5 cards of my deck for every Tuner monster revealed I gain an attack for this turn. So I reveal my top 5. (Bri Synchron (T), Junk Defender, Drill Synchron (T), Road Synchron (T) and Star Changer) That’s 3 so I now have 3 attacks with Shooting Star.

Kei: 3?!

Len: Yes now I use the card that I drew earlier from Formula. De-Synchro! I choose your Wonder Magician. And since the monsters used for its summon are not in my grave you don’t get them back.

Kei: Now I'm wide open!

Len: Yes and now I attack! Shooting Star Dragon attack him directly with Stardust Mirage!

Kei’s life points drop from 3500 to 200.

Kei: Thanks you activated my trap. The Golden Apples! When I take damage this turn from a direct attack I can activate this card and increase my life by the same amount and summon a token with the damage I took to the field. I choose defense mode…

Kei’s life points rise from 200 to 3500.

Len: That’s fine… I end my turn.

Kei: My turn! Draw! Wow… I wish I could have had a better draw then that… I set one monster and end my turn! (Tuningware)

Len: I draw! YES!! Just what I needed to win this duel!

Kei: Wait you win?!

Len: That’s right! I activate a spell card, Junkyard! I can only activate this if my life points are 500 or less I can summon as many “Junk” monsters from my grave as possible, but I lose at the end phase of the turn this card is activated if you don’t lose... So I choose Junk Synchron and Junk Forward. Next I eat a star from Shooting Star Dragon to summon Level Eater and tune Eater 1 Junk Synchron 3 and Junk Forward 3 for my Junk Berserker!

A machine with some sort of axe mace comes out and swings the weapon around soon pounding it into the ground.

Kei: That won’t do you any good with my Golden Apple token on the field protecting me.

Len: That’s what you think, but I only need to reveal 3 Tuners with Shooting Star Dragons effect to win this duel. Effect, activate! (Drill Synchron (T), Synchro Blast Wave, Fleur Synchron (T), Doppelwarrior) Last one…

Kei: You still won’t win even if you get it! My Golden Apples are the same defense as your Shooting Stars attack, it’s impossible for you to win.

Len: No it isn’t last reveal (Hyper Synchron (T)) There it is!

Kei: I told you it’s hopeless…

Len: No it isn’t! Junk Berserker attack his Golden Apples!

The machine charged the apple and slashed it as the apple didn’t budge.

Kei: You just gave me the duel by doing that.

Len: I don’t think so! Berserkers’ effect activates! When I attack a defense position monster he destroys it without applying any damage. Say bye bye to your apple.

The golden apple shatters and Berserker backs off.

Kei: NO!

Len: Yes. And now I only have one more monster to get rid of. Shooting Star Dragon, attack his face down monster!

Tuningware flips face-up and shatters to pieces.

Len: Now your wide open and I still have 2 attacks! Shooting Star Dragon attack his life points directly! Stardust Mirage!

Kei’s life points drop from 3500 to 200.

Len: Shooting Star! One more time!

Kei’s life points drop from 200 to 0. Suddenly a purple flame starts to circle around Kei. Kei screams as Demi and Kenji rush to his side to see what’s going on. The flame gets bigger and bigger circling all 3 now. The flames get bigger and bigger then vanish only to show a man with a blue jacket red hair and red bandanna wrapped around his eyes, a man with light cyan colored hair and a jester hat along with two young children one boy and one girl with green hair with pink and black coats…

Man with Bandanna: Congrats young man on winning this tournament.

Len: What have you done to my family!

Jester: Don’t worry they’re safe… For now!

The jester begins to laugh, louder and louder.

Man with Bandanna: Vae! SHUT UP!

Vae: Sorry master Kaminoske…

Kaminoske: Your family is safe my name is Kaminoske and this is my apprentice Vae Orbis.

Vae: Pleasure to meet you. (Chuckles) These two are my faithful servants Nao (The Girl) and Mao. (The Boy)

Mao and Nao: Hehe… Master, we think this boy is perfect.

Kaminoske: Yes… He is indeed…

Len: Quit blabbering and tell me where my family is!

Kaminoske: Join us in our quest and we’ll soon release your family. Power beyond your wildest dreams will come when you join us.

Len: Never!

Vae: You’ll never see your family again if you don’t. (Sinister Laugh)

Len: GIVE THEM BACK!

Kaminoske: Don’t worry like I said, if you join us we’ll release them in a short while!

Len: Really…??

Kaminoske: I’m a man of my word…

Len: Fine I’ll join you, but you need to promise me that nobody in my family is going to be hurt!

Kaminoske: I swear…

End of Pilot.
Episode 1 coming soon.

Made up cards -

(Junkyard)

The Silence of Darkness (PG-13) (Language, Violence) 331303
Gorz
Gorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-07-25, 12:02

Episode 1
It Begins.

As Episode 1 begins I’d like to let you know this is all now written in 1st person from the point of view in Lens’ eyes. (Unless stated otherwise)

All words spoken by the persons’ point of view are in BOLD lettering.

Thoughts are in italic lettering with said persons’ name ‘Thoughts’.

Narrator is in italic with no name in front of it. (Barely in here.)

An older Len driving a new sleek looking car with a futuristic city gliding in the skyline. It’s 11pm, pitch black and not many cars are on the highway.

*Lens’ Thoughts* That was me 10 years ago… Once a happy child dueling only for fun and games… Now this is me today. A young 17 year old teen whose’ only thoughts about dueling is winning and destroying my enemies… I still work for that scum of a man Kaminoske and his 3 idiot clowns. I run a deck comprised of cards I stole from people I beat. My mind is going blank I only want to be overrun by darkness and I only think it’s getting out of hand… I need to quit this before it gets out of hand. I still have yet to know where my family is and have been planning to get them back from the first day. The only thing keeping me from going against that fool Kaminoske is the point that he has power far greater than mine… Not power as in cards, but power as in power alone… It’s weird explaining it. Even though he is blind he can see from just thinking. I know that sounds weird and I really didn’t believe in it myself, but he showed me one day in a duel with Vae… He called out every card that him and Vae played including Vaes’ face-downs… He couldn’t yet sense the cards in Vaes’ hand; reminding you he is blind this shocked me… He told me that he received this power from a city not far away called “Celestial” where they do experiments on humans giving them ability’s. Some lose things in the process though, like Kaminoske lost his eyesight. I’m heading there now to try and gain a power of my own to fight Kaminoske with. Tagging along is my “So called lover” Kanzaki Shioru.

“So you said we’re heading to Celestial, Len?” Asks Kanzaki.

Indeed. I have something there I need to attend to…

“Does it have anything to do with that man Kaminoske?” Kanzaki replies with a serious tone.

Yes… Does that bother you “Oh Princess?” *Sarcastic Tone*

“Don’t get smart with me… I’ll smack you right into the steering wheel!” Shouts Kanzaki in an angry tone while holding one hand back.

If you want to stop me then do it… I have nothing holding you back nor do I care what you do… You’re only my “Lover” because you forced me into it… I don’t love you… Get it?

“I’ll make you love me… That’s all there is to it.” She states.

*Lens’ Thoughts* As we enter Celestial City my phone starts to ring. I instantly ignore the call, shut it off, take out the battery and throw it into the back seat. I wanted nobody to find out where I was or bother me with what I’m doing. I think Kaminoske knows what I’m doing already, but I have to be safe. He must think I’m doing it to become stronger with him and in fact not use it to defeat him. I’m starting to have second thoughts about this though seeing as I could also lose my sight or even far greater things; my life.

“So why are we here?” Kanzaki asks.

I told you that it’s none of your business and to keep quiet… You can go anywhere you want in the city as long as you come back to the Hotel before 5pm tomorrow.

“This is bullshit… I have to tag along to you to the capital city so you can do something behind my back, leave me alone, and not even stay long enough to do something…” Kanzaki protests.

I told you that you could stay behind and that I wouldn’t be staying for more than a day.

“Yeah, but I thought it was going to be a getaway and I wanted to tag along.” Kanzaki replies with a sad look twiddling her thumbs.

If you want “If” I’m not busy tomorrow I will have lunch with you, BUT IT’S NOT A DATE!

“Fine…” –Kanzaki

*Lens’ Thoughts* As we arrive at the Hotel I pay for the room we both get the keys. I tell her to go on ahead and I’ll pick her up in the morning. I had to get down to the lab. The sooner the better. If I get that power now I can pack it up and leave early tomorrow.

As I get to the Lab I’m greeted by two weary young men. One pulls out a knife.

“Give us your wallet and we won’t cut you!” Explains Guy 1 (Knife).

What for? A bunch of chumps like yourself have nothing better to do then pick people at random to rob?

“Stop toying with us.” Guy 2 proclaims

If you want to… Come at me bro! *Smiles*

The guy holding a knife starts to tremble a tad. He steps back a little and starts to charge at Len. Len grabs the man by the wrist kicking him 3 times into the gut soon throwing him into the side of his car. The second guy charges in screaming. Len doesn’t even turn around as he swings his arm to his pocket, picking out a random Yu-Gi-Oh card and tossing it at the other robber cutting his eye. Blood gushes out as Len steps over the robbers agonizing body and walking into the lab.

*Lens’ Thoughts* Those guys are a bunch of idiots… Hopefully they’ll man up and get jobs like everyone else. Ok… I need to find the man named “Kimihara Gendou” and ask him about the experiments.

Loud Speaker “Would Kimihara Gendou please report to the 3rd floor lobby. I repeat would Kimihara Gendou please report to the 3rd floor lobby.”

Well that’s convenient…

10 minutes later in the 3rd floor lobby.

Hey Gendou Sir. You are Kimihara Gendou correct?

“Why yes, yes I am.” States Gendou.

Good. I need… uhh… *Whispers* A “Type Z Transplant.” (Ability Mod)

“Oh, that… Well I can do one more tonight. Right this way.” Suggests Gendou.

So how does this work Dr.?

“Ok well it’s actually really simple. You just need to lay in this Container and sleep. Nothing to it. I’ll do everything when you’re sleeping. To help the process I’ll add a tad bit of sleeping gas to help you, if you wake up during the process just try to relax and get back to sleep.” Explain Gendou.

So that’s it, nothing to it?

“Not at all. By the way who sent you here?” Asks Gendou.

Kaminoske did. He said you were very talented.

“Oh if he was the one who sent you here this won’t cost anything.” States Gendou.

Really? Cool! We’ll then I’ll go ahead and sleep. Thanks again Kimihara.

“No problem.” Replies Gendou.

Morning 9am.

*Lens’ Thoughts* As I awake I see that Gendou is in the room above me. Seems I haven’t lost my sight… I wonder what I’ve lost… Gendou comes down and greets me with a happy face.

“So how do you feel?” Gendou asks politely.

I feel great. The thing is I don’t think I know what I lost… It doesn’t seem noticeable.

“That’s fine; most don’t sense it right away. You probably didn’t lose anything at all. That only happens to about 30% anyway.” Explains Gendou.

So what could my ability be?

“Well that depends. Most abilities are based on ones desires or dreams… We could run some tests though to tell you.” States Gendou.

No actually with that… I think I know what it is… You see the room you where just in up there?

“Yes wha-“ Gendou gets cut off as Len grabs him.

*Lens' Thoughts* I “Teleported” both him and myself into the room he was in.

“WOAH!!! That’s a first… So that’s your ability… Teleport…” Gendou says surprised and shocked.

“This is a first.” Gendou claims.

Well it seems I’ll be going. Thank you for the help doctor.

“No problem, you keep in touch you hear?!” Gendou yells while waving his hand goodbye.

Will do!

*Lens’ Thoughts* I walk out of the Lab feeling better than ever. Seems the blood is still here from last nights’ fight… I grab the card from the ground that I threw and noticed it was my old card. Stardust Dragon… I thought why would I throw this card of all things… I wiped him off, put him back in my deck box, got in my car and drove to the Hotel.

As I arrived I saw two men dueling. One with Stygian Sergeants. I needed that card! The match ended and I approached the guy.

Hey you. I like that Stygian Sergeants. Care to put it on the line for a Dark Highlander?

“Oh you are on sir!” Says the man.

Both- DUEL!

Yea… Expecting a duel in episode 1? Nah I’m pulling your chain… Don’t worry though. Working on Episode 2 as we speak.

Gorz
Gorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-08-22, 23:02

Episode 3
Unexpected Events

*Lens’ Thoughts* So we made it to this Grill place Kanzaki wanted to go to. Not going to lie, it’s not half bad. I’ve been easily devouring the Ribs they have. I’ve only been thinking of Rena for the past few hours. I really like the girl. She’s shy, nice, cute and most of all, she loves how I treat her.

“So what are we doing after we eat? Don’t we need to go back to town and get to working on… Well… I don’t know… To be honest I really don’t even know why you wanted to come here and I don’t know what we’re doing.” Explains Kanzaki in a confused way.

Well to be honest with you… It’s none of your business at the moment and if I told you, you’d probably screw it up.

“Whatever… So are we leaving the city after this or not?” Asks Kanzaki.

Yes. After you’re done eating we are heading back to town.

*Lens’ Thoughts* It being Wednesday and nothing to do I guess when I get back to town I’ll just sit at home and take it easy. Tomorrow I’ll start my plan to get my family back.

A few hours later in town.

*Lens’ Thoughts* I don’t plan on staying in this town long. I want to get this predicament done and get out asap. So I know that I can easily get through his Grunts with me being the strongest of the group right under Vae. I need to figure out where he has my family held and get to them before he figures it out… I’ll send in a newbie to ask him about them. WAIT! That’d be too suspicious. I really have no out to this do I? It’s ruining me…

A knock at the door.

“Len, sir. The master would like to speak with you.” A voice explains.

Tell him he can wait till later.

“The master says it’s about your “Family.”” The voice proclaims.

*Lens’ Thoughts* WHAT?!? There’s no way that man would call me in to see him about my family! What’s he planning…? Damn you Kaminoske… Damn you…!

Tell him I’ll be there in a few minutes…

Lens’ phone begins to ring with the caller ID “Espionage”.

Why is Motoharu calling me at a time like this…? It better be important… Hello?

“Hey Len!! I totally just had the best Miso—“

Why the hell are you calling me and telling me what damned food you just ate!!! This isn’t the time to be playing around… I got you in this organization to help me rescue my family… Not to fucking tell me what your diges—

“Ok, ok, ok…, but really I actually did overhear something while eatin—“

What did I just say!?

“Let me finish bro… So like I said… I overheard something today at the hangout. They mentioned your last name and something about a breakout plan or something along those lines… Do you know anything about that?” Explains Motoharu as he fades in and out with the sound of whipping air into the phone.

*Lens’ Thoughts* What the !@#$ is going on??? There’s no way in hell this is happening. Did I get found out that easily?! I haven’t even told anybody yet! What going on…?

“Hey… Bro… I said do you know what they’re talking about?? I know we haven’t told anybody… So how would they know what’s going on??” Asks Motoharu.

I’ll call you back later.

“Wait! Dude! Don’t go and hang up on me—“

This is bad… I have to find out what’s going on…

Later.

“So you’re finally here Len.” States Kaminoske as Len starts to enter the room.

What do you want…?

“Oh I suppose you didn’t hear then…” Says Kaminoske in a serious tone.

Heard what?!

“That your family escaped…” States Kaminoske.

WHAT?!? You said that they were released awhile ago! I just didn’t believe you!

Actually Len that’s the thing… They were released awhile ago.” Kaminoske claims.

What are you talking about?! You just said they escaped!

“That’s what I’ve wanted others to think… I had to do it to let some people “Go” and that excuse was the easiest way to do it.” As Kaminoske continues on.

Then what was this all about! Why did you show me they were gone! More importantly why are you keeping me here with you! You know if you let me go I wouldn’t tell anyone about this place!

“Of course you wouldn’t… I know that. Because if you did… I’d hunt you down like the dog you are and kill you…” States Kaminoske as he slowly turns his chair towards Len with a sinister grin.

This isn’t right Kaminoske… You’re not telling me the whole story.

“That’s right. And I don’t have too… You now know your family is safe and that you can leave anytime you want. What more could you ask for? Thing is… I know you won’t leave. This has become your life. You’re being swallowed by the darkness more and more. You like it, you want more of it. That’s why you continue to stay with me… I have a plan for you Len. A big one. One no other can do.” Explains Kaminoske.

“Master I don’t think we should tell him about that plan yet. He’s not trusted.” As Vae butts in.

“Shut your mouth Vae! He’s actually more trustworthy then you at the moment! He’s brought us recruits and information no one else could! Not only that… He even went out to get his own power. He’s becoming the spitting image of me and that’s why he’s taking over your spot as my assistant…” Ordered Kaminoske with a happy yet evil smile.

*Lens’ Thoughts* So he still doesn’t know I went there to stop him, but if my family is already gone why am I staying here in this room. I should be running and looking for them. This isn’t me. I need to leave. Leave! LEAVE!

“Thank you master, it’s an honor knowing you trust me so well.”

*Lens’ Thoughts* What?! What’s going on!? I didn’t want to say that! My mind is moving on its own… I this really the darkness he spoke of! This isn’t what I want. I need to get out of here! Wait!! I could use this to my advantage and get closer to Kaminoske. This plan… Him… and this organization… I could take it down in one false swoop if I take this opportunity.

“So Kaminoske… What does this mean?! Am I just a simple old grunt now!?” Yells Vae as he raises his fist.

“To be perfectly honest Vae. I could care less what you are. You can go rot for all I care. You never get anything done and you just state the obvious… Not only that! You hang around with 2 kids! You’re a grown man Vae. You need to act like it… For now you’re to stay quiet and take orders from Len for now. When you redeem yourself you can take your position back.” Explained Kaminoske in a tone I’ve never heard him use before.

“Hey now Kami-yan… You know very well that you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me!” Rages Vae.

Guys calm down… You need to stop fighting. If anything I don’t want to take your place. This wasn’t anything I planned on.

“It’s fine kid… Just because you have my position doesn’t mean I’m any lower rank. Nobody will say anything to me about it and still fear me.” States Vae as he starts to walk away.

I ask of this Kaminoske, because I am now Co-Leader of this organization I ask for you to let me take one person in the organization and make him my apprentice.

“I accept these terms under one condition. This person must duel you and give me an interesting fight. If not then he’ll be banished from this organization.” Kaminoske says with a smug little smirk.

*Lens’ Thoughts* Is he trying to find out if I have someone on the inside with this trick? I think he’s bluffing and I’m sure he’ll just let the guy in regardless…

I’ll hold you to that.

“So who is this man you have in mind?” Ask Kaminoske as he stares into a book labeled “Members.”

Ryuuji Motoharu, the guy I recruited last month.

“Ahh I see. He hasn’t lost to anyone in the organization besides you…, but it also show’s he’s beaten you a few times as well.” As Kaminoske examines the book a little more.

It’s true. He’s only beaten me a 10th of the time though.

“Ok, fine you may bring him in at any point.” States Kaminoske.

A half an hour later.

“You called me?” –Motoharu

Yes… I was just appointed to Co-Leader of the organization and you need to give Kaminoske a decent duel to become my apprentice. *Whispers* ‘This is the chance we needed.’

“Fine then, you got a deal friend, but what happens if I win?” Suggests Motoharu with a grin far as the eye can see.

You can have Kanzaki.

“Really?! You know I’ve always wanted her. I love the abusive types.” Says Motoharu in a perverted tone.

Yeah, you’ve always been a weird one. Ok then let’s get this duel started shall we?

“Yea. Let’s DUEL!” –Motoharu.
Gorz
Gorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down