Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light And Darkness, preview

2 posters

Go down

Light And Darkness, preview Empty Light And Darkness, preview

Post  AndelStrife 2011-08-01, 15:52

Here's a little preview of something I'm working oh, hope you like it.

“Here, take this,” He reached out his hand, toward his young son. “It will be of great use to you, when the time comes.” The man bent down to his son’s height, and looked him in the eye. “You’ll be the best duelist this world has ever seen. And he’ll be at your side the entire time.” The father flashed the card to the boy, revealing the card. ‘Celtic Guardian’. A normal monster, with an average attack and no effect, but yet, the gift felt the boy with overwhelming joy.
“Thanks, dad.” He looked up and smiled, “It’s my favorite card.”

“Dammit,” Andel grunted under his breath. The situation wasn’t too good. Down to 1300 life points, and his opponent unscratched at a 4000 life point stand. His field was completely empty, after that last attack from the enemy’s ‘Dark Blade’ standing mightily with an attack of 1800, and two face downs behind him.

The opponent, Tai Masters, watched Andel pick himself up from the ground, and stand back up.

“You still going to come back for more, eh?” He smirked, “fine, end turn.”
Andel glanced at his hand before drawing, then pulled the card from his deck. A smile lit his face, and his anger vanished.

“I knew it’d be you,” He muttered under his breath. He looked back at his hand. He had the spell card ‘United We Stand’ along with ‘Crimson Ninja’, ‘And the spell ‘Double Summon’. Along with the card he just drew, this duel was over.

“Get ready, Tai!” He shouted and took one card from his hand, “First, I summon ‘Crimson Ninja’ to the field,” he placed the card on his duel disk, and his loyal ninja appeared in front of him. He grabbed his ‘Double Summon’ from his hand and slid it in the spell/trap zone. “Spell card, ‘Double Summon’, to summon this.” He looked at the card in his hand. ‘Celtic Guardian’. His favorite monster. “’Celtic Guardian’, to the field.” He slid the card into play, and, yet again, his monster appeared on the field. After he fully appeared, he turned his head toward Andel, and winked at him.

“Ok, now for the big card, I equipped ‘Celtic Guardian’ with ‘United We Stand’,” He threw the card onto his disk, and its effect took place. ‘Crimson Ninja’ threw one of his swords to ‘Celtic Guardian’, who caught it. His attack boosted to 2200. “Now for the show. ‘Celtic Guardian’, attack ‘Dark Blade’.” ‘Celtic Guardian’ rushed at ‘Dark Blade’, and slashed at him. He tried to parry, but ‘Celtic’s’ attack was too much, and he gave way to the cut. ‘Dark Blade’ burst into pieces, and Tai was knocked back to the ground. His life points fell to 3600. “Now ‘Crimson Ninja’, attack Tai directly,” Andel cheered as he sent his monster in for the attack.

“Trap, ‘Reinforce Truth’! Now I can special summon one level 2 or lower warrior from my deck!” Tai pulled a card from his deck and slammed it on his disk, “I summon you, ‘Keyman The Key Warrior,” Suddenly, ‘Keyman’ appeared before Tai, and blocked ‘Crimson Ninja’s’, attack. ‘Keyman’s’ sword pierced through ‘Crimson Ninja’, and Andel lost 700 life points.

“End turn,” Andel gritted his teeth as Tai drew his next card. He smirked.

“You know, I have a card a lot like that one. Let me show it to you.” He pulled a card from his hand, and put it on his disk. “’Obnoxious Celtic Guard’, Arise!” He said as his Guardian phased in. “Now, ‘Axe of Despair’, equip to my ‘Guard’!” An axe formed in his hand, and his attack shot up 1000 points. “Taste defeat, you slacker,” ‘Obnoxious Celtic Guard’ darted for Andel’s Guard, and his axe wasted no time cutting through him. Andel flew back onto the ground, and his life points fell to zero. He put his face in his palm and Tai walked up to him.

“You’re not even worth facing, Strife.” He turned and walked away.

“I’ll show you next time.” Andel muttered.

post comments please.
AndelStrife
AndelStrife

Back to top Go down

Light And Darkness, preview Empty Re: Light And Darkness, preview

Post  Gorz 2011-08-01, 16:49

Not bad. I'll read it. I've read all the fan fic on this site so far. so why not this one too.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  AndelStrife 2011-08-01, 16:53

Its really rough right now, I was in a rush on it, but I'm working on it now so this will be extended, as long with more. Thank you though. I was actually about to start readiny yours lol
AndelStrife
AndelStrife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down