Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFic -- Destination: Quarantine

2 posters

Go down

FanFic -- Destination: Quarantine Empty FanFic -- Destination: Quarantine

Post  TheApexPredator 2011-08-09, 03:42

First of all, before I get started.. I'd just like to state that I used to roleplay. I no longer do so because I just can't get into it and I can't find the time to write one to meet a certain deadline. So, I was browsing and seen there was a FanFic section.. now, I don't know if this will get any.. reviews, replies or anything at all but I figured I'd give it a go. So, I hope you enjoy. This is going to be the Pilot if my FanFic takes off. If it doesn't, I have no shame or disappointment in ending this; it'd be something I'd do in my free time. It takes place.. the same time ZeXal does; however, that doesn't mean it's going to completely center around ZeXal. I'm trying to be different with this.. I like dark, twisted things.. we'll see where this goes. Well, it's about time we get started, yeah? I apologize for any.. rockiness or un-categorized.. messiness in this. Italics indicate thoughts too by the way.. you'll notice certain-placed italics throughout and they're thoughts. I won't identify who's thoughts they are; it should be obvious. I'd appreciate, however, if you let me know what you think. I know it's a long read but.. I put a lot of time into it so.. if anybody even takes the time to read it I'd be VERY grateful. If nobody posts or votes, I'll be closing the thing altogether.
Spoiler:
If you read it, I hope you enjoyed it. These are the base pics I'm using for the characters so far;

Spoiler:
TheApexPredator
TheApexPredator

Back to top Go down

FanFic -- Destination: Quarantine Empty Re: FanFic -- Destination: Quarantine

Post  Risewing 2011-08-17, 23:06

Awesome Concept and very Descriptive... A bit jealous of how much description you put into it haha.
I loved the duel veiws, great idea I've always wanted to but in my Fanfics I always do new cards so I can't exactly do that XD...easily anyways.
DId I mention great concept?
I enjoyed the read, keep it up.
Risewing
Risewing

Back to top Go down