Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List)

2 posters

Go down

How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Empty How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List)

Post  Gorz 2011-08-09, 20:24

This is a Tutorial on how to choose your own color on your DN Sleeves with the New Update as of 8/9/2011. Once you have 100 Rep in DN you can change the sleeve colors.

Let's get started.

Step 1 - Once you Enter DN you will receive your standard Menu.
Click on My Profile.
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tut1

Step 2 - Once you enter the Profile Editor you'll see a standard DN Yu-Gi-Oh Sleeve in the bottom right hand corner.
Click the arrow next to it.
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tut2

Once you have a new sleeve should pop up with two colored boxes.
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tut3

Step 3 - Now click on one of the two colored boxes. The "Top" one changes your background and the "Bottom" one changes your circles.
Ok, so let's choose a color. I'll choose "Light Goldenrod1" From the list below.
To change your colors you can select a chosen color in the box or type in the HTML code for the color you want.
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tutorial

Let's see what it looks like
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tutorial2

Not to bad. Now lets see the circles.
How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Tutorial3

Wow. That looks pretty amazing. How bout you guys give it a shot. The big list of colors is right below.

'Color List':
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Empty Re: How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List)

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-08-09, 20:32

Good stuff Gorz. This is a nice addition to the tutorial section, especially since it is a new feature.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List) Empty Re: How to Change Your DN Sleeve Colors (Full HTML List)

Post  Gorz 2011-08-09, 20:58

Thank you Vantage. To be honest the reason I wanted to make this was because I found my old list for another game that needed a HTML List. Doesn't hurt to help others out though. That's all I want to do.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down