Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network Early September Special Tournament[2 Members needed]

+36
jean1mike
zergber
DanceJonDanceCOPY
inderp
Rentyn Cooper
Beyond Birthday
คlนนนนนนนนนนนน
ThePhill_
RazgrizLuis
LexLoki
nsanejokr
neodasus
ancientman7
nelynel12
Maynor
Xb-Eazy
Ruf_Pup13
mattsu
vanessahatake
KyleKrudo
TheLetterAfterZ
ironinferno
dest
Zero2Hero
MegaMaster
The DetonatorCOPY
Potus-Mat
Dexla
Adept VantageSP
{EX} TheVoid
ChaoticReaper
Gorz
Lovelace
ShinyHydreigon
Anzo
Badass_Bunny
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dueling Network Early September Special Tournament[2 Members needed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling Network Early September Special Tournament[2 Members needed]

Post  mattsu 2011-09-13, 17:01

uodaatd my sign up info
Dueling Network Username: Mattsu
Forum Username: mattsu
Time Zone: est
Best Way To Contact: email mattsumoto1@yahoo.com

mattsu

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Early September Special Tournament[2 Members needed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dueling Network Early September Special Tournament[2 Members needed]

Post  คlนนนนนนนนนนนน 2011-09-14, 08:11

Someone forgot about this, *claps-claps* for DN's great tournament hoster. Not even an announcement about delaying this..
คlนนนนนนนนนนนน
คlนนนนนนนนนนนน

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-09-14, 11:35

Delaying what? Sign-up sheet?
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  DanceJonDanceCOPY 2011-09-15, 03:45

คlนนนนนนนนนนนน wrote:Someone forgot about this, *claps-claps* for DN's great tournament hoster. Not even an announcement about delaying this..

Your sarcasm is not appreciated.

Unlike you, the staff on this forum have several things they need to take care of (offline and online) which can often delay tournaments. We can't always check in every day, and you just have to deal with that. Just because you have the time to check in every day doesn't mean that everyone else has the spare time you have on your hands. I'm not sure what makes you think you have the right to indirectly insult people on the forum since it is clearly written on the rules that you are not allowed to do so. Perhaps you missed them?

I suggest you make better use of your spare time, and take a good look here: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/f31-dueling-network-rules

The fact that your name is always coming up from reports, and such is really starting to get annoying. It's time to grow up, and if you can't do that then I suggest you don't participate in any further events in this forum because your attitude is going to get you banned. Consider this an informal warning.

DanceJonDanceCOPY
DanceJonDanceCOPY

Birthday : 1990-03-13

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdo_Tarek 2011-09-15, 18:34

Dueling Network Username:Abdo_Tarek
Forum Username:Abdo_Tarek
Time Zone: GMT+2
Best Way To Contact:PM on forum or in-game

Just making sure everything is clear, banned cards that are not mentioned in the first post are allowed?
Abdo_Tarek
Abdo_Tarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-09-16, 09:40

Yes that is correct every card not mentioned in the first post is not allowed...
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticReaper 2011-09-16, 17:16

I'm gonna go ahead and drop out of this. Traditional isn't my thing.
ChaoticReaper
ChaoticReaper

Back to top Go down

Post  McTavish 2011-09-18, 14:29

I'll sign up when the next Advanced tourney goes up (and when I have 40 posts. Lol)
McTavish
McTavish

Birthday : 1988-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2