Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members.

+72
ancientman7
marios50
geminiuser
aropruett
bakura normal
SouthPaw
Dudeboy20
Xb-Eazy
Phoenix Wright
Gorz
disciple
iTzFusioN
gkamal
Munchy Ham
snow
loveman2202
Slim
Arakido-Sama
Adept VantageSP
buntaga21
Fawkey
Hero
Ren Ozora
mario2202
hiei
raidou
MatoKuroi
AxelShadowz
KingGainer
Finni
GoldenSandslash15
Anzo
overd0se.KayKay
Quickie
ZNINJA5000
Aludra
Johnny Raptor
Vriska
IceClimberx17
ahong ndut
Zero2Hero
oreo101
Jesse
Shuro
MegaMaster
vem123
Chaos340
Lovelace
Metta World Peace
Lord_Michiru
Nate River
MonarchTheLegend
Kyosuke
Smokay
Badass_Bunny
Supreme_King
Broken_Soul
Goddess nX
Stardust Dragon
Seallux Ichigo
Rave
Dartz
Roxzen
G-Mac
Key
FistOfTheSky
nelynel12
Notorious Nt
Naturia
hj32853
Yami-Malik
DanceJonDanceCOPY
76 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members. Empty Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members.

Post  DanceJonDanceCOPY 2011-06-25, 01:29

Hello everyone,

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed the growth of this forum in the past month. We have gotten 5,000+ registrations this month alone, and the continued growth of DN doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon which means more members will be coming here to join the fun.

Like BLS we never estimated that DN and its forum would be so popular, and it's no secret that staff is often overwhelmed by the amount of activity in DN and its forum. For this reason we are asking for people to volunteer in helping this forum grow as a part of our team. There are several positions open, but what we need for the most part are creative, talented people that know how to work with a team towards a common goal.

The positions we are looking for right now are as follows:

• 1 Administrator
    If you'd like to apply for this position you must know how to use the administration panel forumotion provides for us to create announcements in the portal as well as creating new sections, etc., in addition to having a lot of time on your hands to check the forum and its needs regularly. The administrator's job is usually never done and can be pretty demanding because administrators basically have to know how to do everyone's job in case someone isn't performing as expected. The job will get harder when we get more members so please consider it first before applying for this position.

• 2 Moderators
    Moderators are in charge of helping and answering questions as well as removing spam from the forum by deleting double posts, profanity, or anything that breaks the rules of DN's forum. It is also the responsibility of moderators to issue warnings to members individually if rules are broken and to report to administrators if they feel a member deserves to be banned. A moderator must know the rules of the forum inside and out and must take time to navigate some forums even if he/she is not going to reply to them simply to check that everything is going in order and nobody is breaking the rules. In addition to their regular job, moderators must also help the lower branches of staff with anything they may require.

• 3 Assistants
    Assistants will basically be moderators that don't have moderator powers. They will be in charge of answering questions about DN if they can, and host events just like any other administrator or moderator would. Assistants are given moderator powers to certain parts of the forum and are granted access to the forum staff's hideout where ideas are discussed. Assistants need to be intelligent, and be able to contribute to ideas discussed by moderators and administrators in order to make events happen. Assistants are there to assist the moderators and administrators when they miss something. The job of an assistant is not as hard as an admin or mod, but still requires dedication to the forum.

• 4 War Section Judges/Mods
    A new section will soon open for teams to engage in competitions, and we need talented minds to help us put together this section. We already have the basic idea of how it will work, but we are striving for something better if possible. Once this section is created the members of this group will be in charge of moderating this section, solving disputes between teams, and basically handle the whole section so that moderators, and admins are needed as little as possible there. Being a war section judge requires members to handle multiple tasks such as receiving decklists from teams, organizing team statistics, organizing team-based competitions/events, and several other things that are yet to be discussed. It is also required to have good knowledge of the game's rulings and mechanics.

If any of you are interested in any of these positions please fill out our Staff application below:

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask.
DanceJonDanceCOPY
DanceJonDanceCOPY

Birthday : 1990-03-13

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members. Empty Re: Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members.

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-06-25, 01:50

1. Which position are you applying for? Admin, Mod or Assistant.

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? Yes i do, i have been a council member of a clan in a game called "Sherwood" achieved great respect for the good work i did in there. I even became a legendary member CLICK HERE AND LOOK FOR "Zorc" in the guestbook or any other section.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? I prefer working with other people than being alone, i get along well and i believe im suitable for that.

4. Can you handle criticism well? Of course i can. Every criticism i get should be put to use in the most positive way for me personally.

5. Are you active on this forum? Yes, you can tell by the number posts i reached in less than a month.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? No.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? Of course, if im fulfilling this request its because im sure and im taking responsibility to put more time into this forum.

8. Is English your first language? Its not my first language but i dominate English very well, you can tell by how i type every post i write. My first language is Spanish since im from Mexico.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Because my work here is quite obvious, ive been helping a lot of persons along the way, you can tell by reading the chat box or simply going into my posts, i am perfect for any position given to me since im not new to being a "staff" member. I believe im getting picked and im secure of it because i know what ive done and i am going to do in the future, if you pick me or not.

Last edited by Yami-Malik on 2011-06-25, 11:38; edited 3 times in total
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members. Empty Re: Dueling Network Forums is hiring talented staff members.

Post  hj32853 2011-06-25, 01:59

1. Which position are you applying for?~War Section Judges/Mods

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? I know the rules inside and out and i think this is the time my skills actually apply.I have alot of skills with rulings and alot of experience in these kinds of things since i spend alot of time playing byond games i'm very familiar with wars and its rules.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? I work well with a team because if i ever get stuck or dont understand anything i have someone there to help me besides of going around asking.

4. Can you handle criticism well? Yes i can if someone says i need to improve i take those words by heart and improve besides of arguing.

5. Are you active on this forum? Yes since i just happened to register here a while back i'm very active.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? Yes i made this out of html: http://ssnaruto.webs.com/

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? Yes since i do online school and since i only spend 1 hour a day i can help 12,13 hours.

8. Is English your first language? Yes but i can speak Spanish a little bit.And french

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Because i'm a very trust worthy person who never breaks the rules and i never break the rules anywhere and if i dont get accepted that doesn't mean that i have to stop being active.I will do anything for this forum...anything.I'm willing to help anyone at anytime.I do not hold grudges sometimes i forget about the past and think about tomorrow.

Last edited by hj32853 on 2011-06-25, 03:15; edited 6 times in total
hj32853
hj32853

Birthday : 1997-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Naturia 2011-06-25, 02:12

1. Which position are you applying for? Assistant

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.
No
3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.
As a team. My way of thinking is, "No one person knows everything."
4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)
Yes, I can handle criticism well, however if I'm insulted or something of the sort rather than criticized, I may make a rude remark.
5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?
Yes, I try to check the forum daily.
6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.
No.
7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?
1-3 hours, more if necessary or if I can.
8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.
Yes, I am fluent in English.
9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.
I'm not the type of person to be affected by a bias, I'm dedicated to any position I have, and I always try to follow the rules. Being turned down wouldn't affect me much at all.

Note: I must attend a sleep-away camp tomorrow, all the way until mid-July, so I will not have access to my laptop, and possibly internet. Please forgive me for the inconvenience.
Naturia
Naturia

Birthday : 1999-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious Nt 2011-06-25, 02:20

1. Which position are you applying for?
Admin,Moderator,or War Section Judge/Mod

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites?
I have been admin/mod in serveral forums. As for the war judge/mod, I have had a lot of experience with rulings and I have also been involved in many wars so I am very familiar with the rules and procedures.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? This depends on the situation or scenario. I like working with others when it comes to coming up with ideas or contents, but when it comes to simple tasks I like to get them done myself.

4. Can you handle criticism well?
Yes I can, I'm not one to get butt hurt if i hear something I don't like, but I'm also open to good suggestions.
5. Are you active on this forum?
Yes I am. Although my post count isn't very high, I check this forum on a daily basis.
6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building?
No
Yes, isn't that part of my job lol? I'm willing to put in 2-3 hours or 4 max.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English?
Yes I am fluent in the English language.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for?
I think I would be a good addition to the staff. I am nice, polite, and also sturdy. I'll fulfill my position to the best of my power. That is pretty much it. Very Happy

Last edited by Notorious Nt on 2011-06-30, 04:33; edited 2 times in total
Notorious Nt
Notorious Nt

Birthday : 1993-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-06-25, 02:40

1. Which position are you applying for? Moderator, Judge

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work. I use to run a yugioh website call thenewmetagame.com but I did not have the necessary funds to continue the website. I am also a lv1 judge.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. I am part of the U.S.A army. I was taught to work together and always count on the team as a whole. So yes.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. Yes I can. Very well actually

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? I am active on this forum. I just signed up a week ago but I am doing the best I can to stay active.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work. Well I am good with pixel editing. http://www.wix.com/nelynel12/anime#!albumphotos20001=1

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? Yes, 4-8 hours.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? Yes, I speak fluent English. I have dyslexia but people will understand me just fine.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? I will go above standers. I am a good leader, I will never let anything get in the way of doing my job.

Last edited by nelynel12 on 2011-06-25, 02:45; edited 1 time in total
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  FistOfTheSky 2011-06-25, 02:42

All positions, I'd be fine to have any position at all.(Moderator or Administrator preferred).

No, there's a first time for everything right? =D

Yes, I do work well with others. I am responsive, not afraid to stand up for myself, helpful, and friendly. Not sure if this counts for anything though, but I play volleyball and it is a huge team sport.

Yes, I can tolerate criticism well and take into consideration about what is said and will try to comprehend to my best extent.

Yes, I am active. I usually have this window tabbed when I'm at home and check periodically every 10 minutes.

Yes, although not to a huge extent. I have worked with these forums before. Though the forums I've created have been shut down due to inactivity.

Hours depending on my availability and my plans in real life. Although I will try my best to alert you before time when I am not available.

Yes, English is my primary language. Although technically, I studied my parent's language (Filipino) till I was 3.

I will always try my best to be helpful, and kind, and to assist rules in an assertive manner
FistOfTheSky
FistOfTheSky

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-06-25, 02:47

DanceJonDance wrote:1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)
Admin, or Mod

DanceJonDance wrote:
No
DanceJonDance wrote:
I prefer either one, depending on the situation, mostly grouped. Since we're working with more people, even though there may be disagreements, the final result will be better than just an individual idea
DanceJonDance wrote:
Yes I can
DanceJonDance wrote:
Definitely active
DanceJonDance wrote:
No, I've tried to create a website, however, figured out it would take too long
DanceJonDance wrote:
Yes, 2-4 hours
DanceJonDance wrote:
English is not my first language, Chinese is. I do speak a bit of spanish. Oh yes, I do speak english fluently
DanceJonDance wrote:
I take my position seriously and I have been helping people on DN with the most efficient way in the least amount of time. I have wrote 2 Guides in helping people with Priority and prevent fights from occurring. I am also a veteran in terms of rulings, so I will guard the ruling section from non-sense and prevent this forum from getting bad reputation.

Last edited by Key on 2011-06-25, 09:04; edited 2 times in total
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-06-25, 02:49

1. Which position are you applying for? Moderator or Assistant

2. Do
you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other
websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us
your work.
Yes current admin for RPRO http://nationalpunish.49.forumer.com (before viewing content you must join.
We had a problem with the rival team trying to hack it and had to shut it off to the public

I prefer to work as a Team however I will work alone if need be.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. Yes my opinion is everyone is entitled to their opinion. getting bad feedback from members comes with the job of Mod

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? Yes

I have a little but not much experience in website building

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? Yes I am I suffer from insomnia which is a disorder where the body cannot sleep. So I will be on the forums for most of the nights and probably when I'm not working as well.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? English is my first language however I can speak Japanese.
I am impartial and will not take side if their is a problem involving to users I will hear both sides of the story before making a judgment. I have done years of work with the State Emergency Service in Australia and know what it takes to be a leader. I have been an Admin on the RPRO forums for 1 1/2 years and would like to offer my experience in this field.

Last edited by G-Mac on 2011-06-25, 05:05; edited 1 time in total
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-06-25, 02:54

DanceJonDance wrote:1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)
Assistant

DanceJonDance wrote:2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.
Nope, but I am always willing to learn.

DanceJonDance wrote:3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.
I believe teamwork is important in pursuing an objective. I would give whatever I can for the team so that the mission of the organization is fulfilled. I am an open person, always willing to learn new thing, so I wouldn't mind being led by those who are more experienced than I am.

DanceJonDance wrote:4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)
Yes. Humility and modesty is my way of life. I believe that criticisms, no matter how hurt it may sting, wouldn't affect my judgement in handling any matter.

DanceJonDance wrote:5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?
Yes, I do. While post count of 190+ isn't much, I do my best to make new registered members feel welcomed. I do not believe in nonsensical +1, so I don't post if it wouldn't contribute to the topic, or at least can't make people smile. Smile

DanceJonDance wrote:6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.
I do graphic designs to pass my free time, but it was just signature making, nothing spectacular.
E.g 1
E.g. 2
E.g. 3

DanceJonDance wrote:7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?
Yes, since I have nothing else to do for 2 months at least. 6-7 hours are fine to me.

DanceJonDance wrote:8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.
No. My first language is Malay. I am fluent in English nevertheless, though I might be a bit clueless when it came to slangs, memes, and popular internet cultures.

DanceJonDance wrote:9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.
I love the site. Even if it is just one months old, we received considerable amount of members, mostly because of the game. I want to be a part of the community, to ensure that everyone will have pleasant experiences while being a member of this forum. I firmly believe that people can be civilized all the time, even on the internet. Hence I can and will handle people with a refined and proper manner.
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Dartz 2011-06-25, 03:27

Admin/Mod

DanceJonDance wrote:2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.
Yes. But due to my previous inactivity, I had left my positions. But, for info: In, KC and many other academies.

DanceJonDance wrote:3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.
Yes. Yes, I do. I work well with a team because I have been doing so for some time now and believe that the majority is always right. So, why work alone and suffer when you can do the same thing without all the misery. Smile

DanceJonDance wrote:4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)
I think I can. However, I've learned through experience that there's Random Criticism and Constructive Criticism. I can handle the Constructive ones and work on it but the Random ones, well, we'll see about it. Smile

DanceJonDance wrote:5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?
I'm active enough. None of my posts are random spam and I do not believe in increasing post count for the sake of it. But, again, I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't active.

DanceJonDance wrote:6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.
Lol. Smile Web design and graphic design both in my signature. Feel free to browse. Also, I do have some experience in other programming fields.

DanceJonDance wrote:7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?
Yes. About 2 hours each day should be satisfactory IMO.

DanceJonDance wrote:8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.
No. My first language is Hindi. Fluent in English and I do quite good with communicative English as well (slangs, etc).

DanceJonDance wrote:9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.
A simple answer should do for this. I am your best choice. And this is not to sound proud or over-confident but because its true. I am a very good applicant in terms of performance and requirements needed. Hopefully, I can help the forum grow in the correct way.

Thanks.
Dartz
Dartz

http://dartzportfolio.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave 2011-06-25, 03:29

1. Which position are you applying for? Moderator or Assistant.

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? Yes, I have worked as an administrator on many forums; however I am not able to show them you because they later die do to members not being able to stay active.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? I prefer either one, depending on the situation.

4. Can you handle criticism well? Yes, I believe criticism is necessary to learn from ones mistakes.

5. Are you active on this forum? Yes, I’ve been checking the forum daily.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? I have done several forms of graphic designing such as Spriting, creating interfaces, character templates and more, which you can see here on my Deviant Art Account http://eternalpunishment.deviantart.com/ (Keep in mind that I’ve only uploaded 25% of my work on DA. As for website building; Read question 2.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? Yes, I am active daily and I can also use that time to work with the forum.

8. Is English your first language? Yes, English is my native language.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? You should trust me because since I've been playing DN, I have not done one thing wrong. I have always carefully followed the rules and have been a good member of DN. You can also trust me because I have no bad intentions to the Forum or the game. Everything I've done and will do is only for a good reason. I think I am mature enough to be a forum moderator or Assistant. My intention to this Forum is only to make it reliable and keep all members well updated. If given an opportunity I will prove myself worthy for this position and be the best damn Moderator or Assistant I can be. I will do whatever I have to do to improve every inch of this forum the best way I can.

Apologies if the colors are hurting your eyes. It looked good from my PC. Please feel free to criticize and comment on whether you liked my App or it needs a little more improvement.
Rave
Rave

Birthday : 1994-08-26

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Project_Jantox/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  Seallux Ichigo 2011-06-25, 05:36

1 Administrator

. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( KIllingIFrit.com
( FFXIAH.com
( FFXIWiki.com
( The game Final Fantasy XI As LinkShell Leader
--------------------------------------------------
As for my intention If you check these websites I'd like Ad Improvement Just like these sites I'd Like to Add more Improved Forum Site and Voting System to Make this site more Organized , More Directive pictures to guide ppl to right Sites, Please check Killingifrit.com for reference Info. and how Well organized it is it is a Fan made website . Not Company Based owned A Forum Site like this And this site can be just like that, and I'd like to help Add more systems to the DN System as well , Also In training for computer programs and i learn quickly on other ppl ideals i work well with others and always look to whats more important The DN for the ppl and should not be abused System needs to be equal for others to help improve by adding They'r ideas to this forum that can be easily seen, so new ideas can keep this DN Forum/game interesting for all audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As i Said earlier i don't mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Answer is clear yes and Will always look out what is best for the masses of this Forum Site / Game i know ppl come to this game / forum to do things they cannot normaly do. Such as play with cards ppl don't have or haven't come out yet like in Reference to TF5 Ingame cards, and Play online with others (Possible because members in this forum are too shy and can only play online). Players come online because they cannot afford the cards they want. or/ want to play online for fun).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The answer is Yes But i recently Joined so i'm exploring all the forums questions and checking all its questions and what this site needs , i do my own daily forum check on Killingifrit.com and always make that game Will also stay on the course of fun / challenging game play for other players

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The Answer is Yes and No) I have experience with Photoshop and Still learning Dreamweaver (Program for building Websites) Adobe After effect (Used to make special effect videos) , My youtube Acc., Mapleseallux made video about using LP Count for RL situations Sony Vegas for Adding my VA Videos (Voice acting videos)

(Yes Greatly i enjoy what you guys did at first was caution since konami took you guys down but since you guys are alive i'm willing to Give my Full Support seeing as my Help won't be in Vain)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(i speak Both English and spanish So yes)

(Because i have Experience and I want turn this forum into Something Great and something big So One day that Simple fun Site will Catch More other ppl attention Like F/b Deviant art, Youtube i want to make Sure We do Great things in this Forum / Game site That is my reason I think i have really strong Resolve to work hard on this Forum /game site)

I'm sorry If my Post Doesn't look Fsncy but its quite late so didn't have time to fix my post to Look Legit mately good but i hope you understand
Seallux Ichigo
Seallux Ichigo

Birthday : 1988-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Stardust Dragon 2011-06-25, 06:04

1. Which position are you applying for? : Moderator or assistant

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? i was an admin in some academies and such , not anymore tho (long time ago) , leader of the Anon Team(if it means anything) http://anonduelteam.forumotion.co.uk/ , former tester of DAD academy (its closed now )
and im currently an ADA admin http://lsacademy.forumotion.com/

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. I prefer working in a team , i like team work Very Happy

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. i can handle criticism , everyone has his own opinion about your idea and u have to accept it if ur going to offer an idea

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? I can'y say i am active enough since theres nothing to post about here to be honest (introductions , decks(not interetested in), posting games and such , but i can promise ill be active enough because i can help delete some useless topics and spams and help out people

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work. Yes, i think im a pretty good graphic designer and heres my album https://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt301/stardustwarrior009/

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? Yes , im on a summer vacation and i have all the time i need to make this forum grow Very Happy

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? No , my first language is arabic but i can speak english as good

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific. I'm reliable and online most of the day , i like helping out people and ive been playing DN since it just came out (if that means anything) ive been making many people free signature requests too

Last edited by Stardust Dragon on 2011-06-28, 11:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i became admin on ADA Oo)
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddess nX 2011-06-25, 07:59

1. Which position are you applying for?moderator, administrator

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.had my own forum, lasted for about a year or so, was a bit small but we managed. http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dead_High/index/

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. I prefer to work on a team, working alone usually gets nothing done very well.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain.I think i can handle criticism very well. Nothing usually bothers me except harassment.

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? Of course. Unless there's a real life situation I will be active on this forum.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.Nope

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?Of course. I spend much time in DN helping people. I don't see any reason why I cant help this forum grow.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English?Yes.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.I am experienced with being a member of a staff on forums. I am well liked by a lot of members. I do my job well and most importantly, I am willing to learn and ask questions if I don't know anything particular

Question, how close is forummotion's Admin Console to invisionfree?
Goddess nX
Goddess nX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Birthday : 1993-11-09

https://facebook.com/ladydaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken_Soul 2011-06-25, 08:22

1.Wich position you aplying for:Mod & War section

2.Do you have any experience with the position youre aplaying for in other websites? Really no but i can learn tingd fast and be a great help

3.Do you work well with others as a team or do you preffer working allone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.I preffer to work on a team its better if a group of people gives ideas to make a thing go even bigger than it is
4.Can you handdle critisism well?if not please explain.I can handdle it if someone criticizes you, you must hear what that person told to you and work on make it better the next time.

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? Yes i beeing active on the forum each day i post like 5 times or more and im almost everyday here

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work. No still working on it

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? Sure i only wor from 11 PM to 7Am and i have all the timme free with nothing to do so i have much time to spend on DN

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? No its spanish and im very good at english and i can awnser any Question that someone asks me

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.Well im always on DN i love to help people,when imm not dueling on DN i get to the public chat to anser peoples questions and help them with their prople.
Broken_Soul
Broken_Soul

Birthday : 1988-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-25, 09:35

Any of the positions are ok with me.

I have been TDA moderator 4 times under the leadership of DJD, then again moderator in KCDA, under the same leadership, also a KCTAU moderator. But I can handle my way through the Administration Panel as well, since I have my own forum too.

Usually a team is nice to have, since they can provide various opinions and help me where I have gaps in knowledge.

I don't mind being criticized as long as it's constructive criticism and not the type of criticism that causes bans to be handed out.

I know my activity has dropped a little recently, but I do check the forum every day for about 30 minutes when I start my computer and periodically afterwards.

Graphic design proof is here: https://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt110/radu_josanu/
As for website building, my experience is low, but I am very eager to learn.

2 hours a day minimum.

No English is actually my 2nd language, but I have been speaking it since I turned 4, so I'm almost as good in English as I am in Romanian.

Because I have a calm attitude regarding even the biggest rule breakers and I can explain the same thing as many times as is needed to make the member understand said thing as good as possible. Also, I believe I can help with the graphic design of this forum and even the DN website, as long as BLS asks for my help. Not to mention the first thing I do when I log in the DN website just to duel for fun, I spend my first 30 minutes monitoring the public chat and helping anyone that has any issues. A pleasant surprise actually occurred to me when a DN member asked me if I was an undercover mod.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-06-25, 10:01

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given.
Assistant,Moderator,Judge(don't see how I forgot this)

-Used to moderate a site about FPS Clan but it's dead now so sorry no on this one

-I find it easier to do things with a team but when the situation calls I'm quite fine doing things on my own as well, it really depends on what type of work is there to be done. But in general I'm pretty talkative and communicative so it's not that hard to work with me at all, but I can handle a lot of things myself

-I can take someone telling me I do a lousy job or that I suck as duelist(I kinda do tho Razz) but there are limits

[quote]-Active?...uhmm you could say so I'm here just about everyday and on DN too,I started coming to the site a week ago or so and I'm pretty much here everyday and got to 100 post mark rather quickly without posting in the spam topics so yeah I'm active/quote]
-Been ages really but https://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/Badass_Bunny/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20 however this was about year ago I wasn't really into anything artistic it was just something to pass the time back then so I wouldn't count myself as an artist, I had a website few years back(The one I was admin on) but I deleted it. Also that site was pretty simple I'm not really good with HTML coding for websites.But I can help with Layouts, forum set-up..etc

-I live in country so I have a lot of work to do but in general I can take about 5(out of 24) Hours to help out maybe longer but that is when I don't have anything better to do

-My mother language is Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian and I can fluently speak English with no problems what-so-ever. While no where near as good as my English I can understand Spanish and type it to an extent

-
I'm suppah smart(according to school), REALLY hard to piss off(So I'm always in quite relaxed mood), Always there to help weather it's to answer a question or to help someone fix a situation. In general I'm not always what you would call a "nice guy" but I'm always fair and correct and have facts to back-up my statements.

+I have a hot chick as avatar

Last edited by Badass_Bunny on 2011-06-28, 18:56; edited 4 times in total
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-06-25, 10:36

DanceJonDance wrote:
1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)Any position is good with me.

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.No, everyone has to start somewhere.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.Either one would be fine with me,but I believe that teamwork gets more accomplished.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.) Yes, I take in constructive criticism to improve my self and enhance my skills.No matter what it is, as long as it makes sense I will apply it to myself.

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?Yes, I am on this forum hours and hours on end daily.I spend most of my time on this forum, contributing to DN and it's community.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.No.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?Like I mentioned before,I am on this forum at all times of the day daily.I am willing to contribute as much time as possible to the forums.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.English is my first, and I am very fluent in it.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.I am willing to contribute as much as I possibly can to the forum to help DN grow and become an even better website.I have gotten out of several sticky situations with other users here;I want to make peace.And as I have said before, to acquire this peace I will discipline any users that want to stray away from this path of peace. I cannot stress enough the time and energy that I have and will continue to put into this forum. It can't be perfect,nothing can. But I want to make it as close as possible.

[b]
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyosuke 2011-06-25, 10:52

I rather apply for Moderator, Administrating is good too! I have enough dedication to the forum to apply for Assistant as well; even with the limited time I have on the PC now-a-days!

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites?

Actually yes I do.

*Creator/Founder of Duel Kings Academy/Neo Duel Kings*. (That's the link of Neo Duel Kings after it got hacked).

Was one of the very best well-known academies long ago. Lasted about a bit more than 2 years.

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/
http://neoduelkings.darkbb.com/

*I was also temporary Administrator at the currently famous Duel Academy*

http://www.duelacademy.net/forum

*I am still Moderator of LWM (Latin Duel Masters) - Spanish Clan.*

http://clanlatinmaster.activoforo.com/

*Basically I have been Admin/Mod on many places long ago when I started my dueling career!*. (many of them died due to inactivity).

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone?

"There is no I in team", I always sayI can say that I work better with a team. I can get well along with others, and contribute better to ideas by feeding from other's similar ideas, and creating betters ones. I can work alone if needed as well. All depends on the task being handed.

Yes. I know that once an idea comes, it may sound like the best idea in the world to me, but unfortunately others may not think alike. I already know the whole world is/may not be in the same level of thinking like myself. I have come across criticism many times in forums that I have had/have Mod/Admin experiences.

I am pretty active, contributing to the fact that I have a job and other duties to do. I post maybe once to three times a day on this forum at least. Not the best, I have been on a forum, but I am willing to contribute if needed. I do log in this forum everyday to check current updates though.

Sadly, I don't have experience in Graphic Designing. I know how to control forumotion, and other providers for forums as well. Sadly, I don't have links for this once.

For sure! Well, when I do log on, my time is limited from 2-3 hours. When I am off from work, I can be on the whole day if needed.

No. Spanish is my first language. Though, I do have a job, and went to school. You can say that I speak English more fluently, than Spanish now-a-days. I can use my Spanish to help out my fellow people here too.

Well, I have enough knowledge to contribute to this forum. One fact about me is that I love helping out people. I consider online people who need help/advice as if they were customers in the real world. Lord knows, how much Customers Service I have! I am a very confident person, and determination is factor that I play very well.

Thanks for reading!
Kyosuke
Kyosuke

Birthday : 1993-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2011-06-25, 11:00

-War Section Judge/Mod and Judge in General

-Been administrating and creating since 2007.
www.the-sdav2.site90.com/forum

-Work well alone and even better with a team. I work better with a team since you need more people to run a forum and even a website. One person cannot, absolutely cannon do it alone if the member base increases.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain.
-I handle it well.

-Yes I am active on the forum.

-Plenty of experience. Built a site off from a webhost and created the forum. Also created all the design works =).

-www.the-sdav2.site90.com/forum
-https://s220.photobucket.com/home/LegendofMonarch <---Photobucket account

-Some of the time will change every once in a while, but I say about 5, 6, 7 hours a day. In the school year coming up, about 3, 4, or 5.

8. Is English your first language?
-My first language, I can speak some spanish but I'd have to get a dictionary XD.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for?
-I've worked with forumotion in 2008 and with plenty of other free forum hosts. I learn quickly, and have been learning the rulings since 2008. I run owner of a site so Moderating is no bigee. I like teams, since I am in one and like the whole teams idea.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Birthday : 1994-07-03

https://www.youtube.com/MonarchyTheLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate River 2011-06-25, 12:32

Administrator

Yes.. currently i am Admin on AAA Academy http://aaa-academy.forumotion.com/ I have been admin in many other sites.. but they closed

I can do both, Either work with a team or work alone.. and yes i do work well with others

Yes i can..as i said before i have been admin on many things, which has not been easy.. but i can do it

Yes i am.

Not really.. i have a small amount of experience with website building though.. but very limited.. i know how to run it, use administration panel etc

Yes i can.. I will take as much time as i can to help this forum

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English?
English isn't my main language.. my 1st language is Spanish.. but i am very fluent with english, and i dominate it at perfection (Technically)

I am Actually an Admin on DN.. i have plenty of experience.. and i am pretty sure i can help improve this forum
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Michiru 2011-06-25, 12:56

too many questions I'll make it short and simple. I want to be admin,I am 21 years old with plenty of time,I love helping others. I am an admin on DN,created my webpage moonlightcronicles.webs.com. Am studying graphic arts. I know English,Spanish and Japanese. First language is English. I love working as a team coz more gets done and we help each other out. criticism is something we should all take positively. I'd be great for the admin position coz I have experience in it and love helping people out and keeping the websites as safe and fun as possible. That is all and thank you very much
Lord_Michiru
Lord_Michiru

Birthday : 1990-03-10

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichiruMiyake

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-06-25, 13:24

. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.) - Just assistant

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work. - I've been lead admin for a few forums. only working link i got: http://primetimesimleague.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. - I can do both

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.) - Yes. Been admin on forums before, and took a shit load of criticism

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? - Yes. I log on here eveeryday

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work. - Yes.I have gimp and have created several jcink forums. look at how i designed this forum: http://primetimesimleague.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? - Yes. However much is needed i'll give!

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help. -

Yes. English is my 1st language

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific. - Well, i'm on here everyday, and know the rules nd such.. and am willing to help in any way i can.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-25, 13:37

Which position:: administrator, mod, or assistant

Do you have any experience?: Yes. I worked with the forumotion admin panel ALOT. I was an admin on 3 forumotion sites (AAA Academy, Skulls Arena, and Duelist Kingdom, tho those sites don't really exist anymore).

Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone?: I can work as a team, or alone. When I administrated other sites, other staff members could always look up to me to take care of business for them =/.

Can you take critiscm well?: Yes. Yes I do. I don't mind critiscm unless it goes really really far.

Are you active on this forum?: Yes. I am one of the most, if not the most active member on this forum. I'm the #3 poster, aren't I?

Are you willing to take time out of your day?: Yes. I can take lot's of time out of day for this forum.

Do you have experience with graphic design?: No.

Is English your first language?: Yes.

Why pick me?: Well, I am one of the most active people here, I have lot's of experience, I have lot's of time on my hands, and people can always look up to me for help with this type of stuff.

Last edited by thecicada on 2011-06-25, 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos340 2011-06-25, 15:50

1. Which position are you applying for?[/b] [i](More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.) Moderator

No this will be my first MAJOR website job and if selected will be looking forward to anything and everything i can learn from his experience.

I prefer to work as a team in everything i do. It is nice to have a safety blanket if ou mess up and learn from those mistakes.

4.Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain.(The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)

Yes, if i say so myself i am a great person to be around. I am always looking or thinking of suggestions that i can make to everyone else.

If by active you mean posts, no. But, i am on a regular day basis ONLINE on the forum looking at what everyone else posts. Maybe i don't post as much but i am online almost if not everyday and will accept making more post.

No, but willing to learn.

If i have to will bleed dueling network. I will go out of my way to help this forum and anything else you need me to accomplish.

English is not my first language. My first language is Spanish, but i am much more fluent with English.

I believe you should choose me because i will be active if i can everyday on the forum and dueling network itself. I will be the absolute greatest teammate i can be towards the other mods but most importantly the users on the forums and Dueling Network. I will do anything i am asked to do WHATEVER it is. PERIOD

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask.[/quote]
Chaos340
Chaos340

Back to top Go down

Post  vem123 2011-06-25, 18:59

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)

War Section Mod/Judge

Not for this certain position, but i have been administrator/moderator in like 5 forums so far, including duelacademy.net synchroduelacademy.com (past) turboduelacademy.com (past) . For one month i am running a greek forum which is rather succesful. thegreekduelists.forumgreek.com is the link. I doubt you will understand something with no translator but you said you wanted links so..

In the forums i have been administrator and in the one i currently work in i have always picked at least 2 other people to help me out. Basically i was the brain of the forum, and i was giving positions in people i knew i could trust and that would do their jobs correctly to help me out keep the forum running.

I am ok with being criticized.

No and i am not planning to be because i don't like it. That's why i apply for the war team section position. I want to contribute in creating a place where teams can have fun wars with no people trolling and spamming every time the chance is given. I don't think i need to be active in the rest of the forum to be in that position.

The building of the forums i was administrator ( links above ) was done by myself. I have no experience in graphic design though.

I have lots of free time in summer so i could say as much time as is needed.

My first language is greek but i have got top marks in English, and recently obtained a certificate. I could say my knowledge is enough to help out with the war section.

Like i said above i want to contribute in creating a fun place for online teams to war. I am a leader of a team myself and i would really like to see this happening.

Last edited by vem123 on 2011-06-26, 11:26; edited 1 time in total
vem123
vem123

Birthday : 1997-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaMaster 2011-06-25, 19:29

I will be applying for Administrator(preferred)/Moderator.

Yes, I have been an Super Moderator on www.chaoticcardcodes.com. I have also been an admin on theundersquare.com (like http://www.psypokes.com/), the site shutdown after so many years on January in 2010, but it was very successful. We had a lot of members on this site….most of them MegaMan fans (Cick Here to see a small image of the site.). The UnderSquare had roughly about 50,000 members. I was also a moderator/administrator on many other free forums on jcink.com, but then I stopped because they weren’t as exciting and I wanted to work for a site that is more fun…like Dueling Network. So, the biggest accomplishment for me was being a moderator of theundersquare.com and then working up to administrator. As well as being an administrator on http://gamemasters.b1.jcink.com.

I work better alone, but if I need to I will work as a team. I can keep control of things by myself, like make posts; have organized events; punishments (I wrote five paragraph one time for a member on theundersquare.com that was stealing people’s ideas [sigs, avatars, images] and giving himself credit); etc, but I respect other workers decisions and options as well. I won’t go against someone working with me without reason.

Yes, I can handle all criticism, expect if it is disrespectful. Everyone has ideas, even me and if people don’t agree with mine I should be told why. That’s life; sometimes my ideas are good and sometimes not. I am okay with criticism. I, personally, have done it before and wouldn’t mind if people criticized me.

I am trying to be active. I am a new member as of now and I have been spending my time dueling a lot. Not too long ago I started posting and will keep posting. I will try to be active to my fullest extent. Sure, everyone has a life outside of their computer, but I devote all my time to only going to this website. I have never been on any other website except Dueling Network, no joke! I really like/enjoy this website and I will/want to contribute more.

Yes, I do make banners for websites, avatars, signatures, pictures, etc. I am trying to learn how to make codes for websites, so that I can better advance my website skills.
Also, I have made some free websites to practice with codes, and on
jcink.com I learned how to use the admin panel to the fullest extent.

Graphic Design: https://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Coolx10/
Comment: Feel free through look through the sub albums.

Website Building: www.gamemasters.b1.jcink.com
Comment: The administrative panel includes: JFB (Support), System Setting, Forum Control, Users and Groups, Administration, Skins & Templates (Codes entered here), Statistic Center, DB Management (Backups), Board Logs, Unreal Portal, IB Store, Shoutbox, Custom BBcodes, and Affiliates System.

Also, when I had much experience after using the admin panel on theundersquare.com

Yes, I will take time out of my day to help this forum grow. As I said before this is the only website I go to. I spend all my time on this website and I want to take time out of my life to help make this website flourish.

My first language is actually Macedonian, but I am more fluent in the English language. I also know Spanish, but I use English ever day of my life. There won’t be any problems with communication.

You should pick me because I am loyal and determined. I have no interest in working for another site. This is the only one I want to work for. So, I will be active on these forums almost all the time. I am also very skilled and I want to use my skills to help DN grow to become the best yugioh site ever. I have also been doing this for about 5 years now. I am fun, creative, and serious. I never give up on ideas and will carry out all my plans as promised. I am ready to help the DN and all the users in DN to have/be on the best Yu-Gi-Oh website on the web.

None

Thanks for taking the time to read through my application for a mod/admin.

Last edited by MegaMaster on 2011-06-26, 23:33; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : prefer)
MegaMaster
MegaMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuro 2011-06-25, 20:05

First off, good luck everyone and I wish you all the best of luck.

Assistant

I don't have a recent site I can show where I use to be a mod/assistant, but when I was working with this guy on Elysium forum with his game, I was granted moderator powers while the game was active. My basic job was to assist players and make sure the game's community stayed in order.

I feel I can work well with others as good as I could by myself. Basically I have shown I can do this in several situations such as while in my Speech class in college, I was able to work with my group while doing our speech even though I had a dislike for one of the members. So even if I don't like someone I feel I can still get along with them for the greater good.

I can handle criticism well. I am human, though, so there might be an ounce of my mind that will dislike my thoughts or actions being frown upon, but I know I can get over that. After all criticism will help me become a better person, as long as it isn't just disrespectful criticism, but since you said I won't be disrespected, I think things will go well.

Well I am not active on the forum, right now, since I just found out that there was a forum a few days ago. But I am active on the simulation site, so I feel I can show that activity level in the forum as well.

None currently

I can take out as much as I can, but I can say I can take out 2 hours or more a day at least.

Yes, English is my first language.

Well I am not gonna lie and say I am the best person, but I am a nice guy and I don't abuse my power and don't plan to start now. I like to help in any way I can and if you will have me, that will be great.

Well I hope everything is in order for my application and I hope you consider it.

Last edited by Shuro on 2011-06-27, 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Shuro
Shuro

Birthday : 1990-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse 2011-06-25, 20:27

* 1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)

I will be applying for Administrator/Moderator.

I have been a Moderator and a Administrator. I would have no problem doing anyone's job if anyone is in need of it. I am also willing to dedicate myself to benefit the well-being of the other members of the DN community.
-----------------------------------------

* 2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.

I don't know how far experience will take me in the selection, but I have been an Administrator and Moderator within many forums over the past few years. I grew very fond with the Admin Panel and know how to utilize it fairly well. I am currently the owner of this forum.

Spoiler:

* 3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.

My teamwork experience has lead me to great connections. It is a great way to communicate with a variety of interesting people. I have helped individuals and they have helped me benefit. I can show a strong team-bond is if you give me the opportunity. I am willing to work alone if instructed by other admins.

* 4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.)

I will handle all criticism professionally and respectfully. I am willing to force an argument and keep an open mind to other's suggestions. I will not result to aggressive language if I happen to be offended.

* 5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?

I am posting in the topics that spark my interest. I am also willing to resolve problems and help DN's members, if I do so happen to land the position. In a situation dealing with my absense, I shall notify staff of my departure/break.

* 6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.

I do not hold enough talent to benefit anyone at this moment. I am practicing and trying new styles in Photoshop/GIMP. I am getting help with these programs by some friends of mine who know how to use it fairly well. If this serves as a problem, I have strong connections with talented GFX artists.

* 7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?

I am already browsing the forum for the majority of the day, so this should serve as no problem to me. Occasionally, I have to leave the forum to attend to personal life isssues. I watch this forum everyday, and with each day I see growth. I will use my position to the best of my ability to assist in the expanding of DN's forums.

* 8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.

English is my first language, and I can use it well. I am trying to take a course of Chinese in High School, and I hold a background of one year in French. I have connections to Spanish, French, Polish, and Greek language speakers to assist in any foreign help.

* 9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.

Well, I in no means consider myself above any of the other members, but I can stress my efforts to be the best of my ability. If you want me to be a Moderator/Administrator, I will serve the rank to its highest standard. I will work towards the safety and benefit of my fellow members until they feel 100% safe! I am also capable of making wise decisions.

If any of the Administrators of Dueling Network need any extra information on me I will be more than happy to give it to them.

Thank you for your time. I hope all of you have a great day!

Last edited by Jesse on 2011-06-26, 23:00; edited 21 times in total
Jesse
Jesse

Birthday : 1995-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  oreo101 2011-06-25, 22:28

Admin

I worked on this forum http://duelingcentral.forumotion.com/

I work well with a team, I have been in some projects as a coder

I handle criticism well, I really don't care what people think of me.

I'm on everyday for about 12 hours

Yes I do. I made http://oparena.byethost3.com/
Yes 12-24 hours
Yes, I also know Japanese
i'm helpful and have great idea's and i love yu-gi-oh and I'm great with html java and css

Also I am a graphic designer. And i wake up at 6am-12pm and go to sleep at 5amthis

Last edited by oreo101 on 2011-06-26, 11:48; edited 1 time in total
oreo101
oreo101

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-06-25, 23:24

Administrator, Moderator, and Assistant

No, I do not.

I work very well in teams, it's better cause I get to hear many opinions. It also helps when you're looking for cons in your ideas.

Yes. I always want to hear others opinions, right or wrong. If you're right, I'll admit it, but if you're wrong, I'll let you know without being disrespectful.

Yes, I'm very active. I may not have as many post as everybody, but I am on a lot, I just don't post everytime I'm on. I like to read what others have to say.

No, not yet anyway.

Yep, I'm willing to spend as much as I can. I can't say for sure cause life doesn't stay the same, but for now, I can offer many hours.

Yes it was. In fact, it's the only Language I know. I might study Japanese though.

Well, I just like helping people. I'm very fair, and I always try to avoid fights, and try to solve them without feelings getting hurt.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Zero2Hero on 2011-06-27, 14:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I read some of the questions wrong.)
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ahong ndut 2011-06-25, 23:50

No Experience

actually I prefer work alone but to make this forum more better I don't mind to work well with other to complement each other.. human will never be perfect alone,,even my other post are quite popular but there still had a mistake without correction from others,,and for this forum I had Motto "Tough as Home,,Shared as Familia"

Yes I'm.. No doubt,,if my misstake was corrected then I can take of feed back-ing criticism. "Fight Together,,Share Forever"

Yeah,,active.. even My Post are rarely but most of it are construct to get opinion each other,,also equipped with experince and advice to share knowledge to other member

also don't worry even I rarely post because I still check "Lastes Topic" every 2-12 hours.. n I only reply if its only had a knowledge on post contain so the other member can crticism or give advice each other

No Experience

Yes it's,,about 1-2 Hour if I'm not busy 3-6 Hour if I free
actually I'm a freeter now but I don't know in future
n if I were busy I can still check lastes topic thene see if it were going normal/correctly.. "No Spam,,Hoax,,Insult,,Offense etc" if appear I'll take liltle time to Lock,,reconile also make it to be donewith no more continuation

No,,First language Indonesian
My English can be Fluent or Native but I usually use slang one that mixing each other (like singlish)

Because I'll be more Helpfull than other even I had no experience on graphic designer or construct but my knowledge about Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG & OCG will be my special ability to share,,fix,,improve posting on this forum

That's a real moderator job,,a person that can be use to bring and control forum also reducing complaint or mistake from another member.. and that's what I would do Cool
ahong ndut
ahong ndut

Birthday : 1996-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  IceClimberx17 2011-06-26, 00:06

• 1. Which position are you applying for?

<small>Administrator/Moderator.</small>

• 2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.

<small>I am currently the co-leader of Rescue City Academy. It has been a success, however, my only fail is to gather up more members. If you wish to inquire more about my Administration talent, you can visit RCA (Rescue City Academy):
Spoiler:
</small>

• 3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not.

<small>I'd prefer to work as a team due to the fact that if I mess up, there is back up. Hence, I'll be able to learn from my mistakes. Also, Administration is very demanding, and taking care of a largely-populated forum will be a fail if it was someone doing it all by himself.</small>

• 4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.

<small>I personally love it when my ideas/work is criticized. It gives me a chance to fix it and next time I'll be able to learn from my mistake.</small>

• Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?

<small>I registered into this forum not too long ago, since I came back. When I did, I was taught about Dueling Network, and the first forum I joined was this. Though I am new, I am active, and I have quickly grown my posts and my rank to Junior Member. I am on majority of the time. The only time I'd be most likely not available is on Sunday (UTC -5).</small>

• Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.

<small>As I've stated before in the application (requirement #2), visit my Academy to inquire more information about me as a leader.
Spoiler:
</small>

• Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?

<small>I have a lot of free time in my hand that I just use to get on Social Networking sites, which is really a bore. I'd replace that time to spend it on improving this forum. This is usually around 1-2 hours. However, If I can't get something done, I'll get that done before I get off my PC.</small>

• Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.

<small>My first language is English, and I can speak fluent English and there would be no problems communicating with my fellow staff members.</small>

• Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.

<small>I'm sure there's a whole bunch of users wishing to be an Administrator, however, taking a job as big as this is really difficult. This job is very demanding and can be stressful. To successfully pursue this job, you're going to need someone who has experience as one. I had 3 years of experience. I was an Administrator of "theSchool Duel Academy," and this academy was successful. However, in the end it flawed out since the headmaster had to attend college. I decided to recreate this academy, and renamed it, "Rescue City Academy." I've had no flaws in this academy but one. This flaw is encouraging members to join our academy, which has been a difficult task. I've discussed this issue with members in the public chat, however, they just avoid me, and say just use the DN forum, which I am okay with. Any who, I've also had experienced with the Admin panel for a long time. I know a lot about it, and it was a difficult task for the first few months, and I got the hang of it. I've also have experience in Photoshop, and I'll be able to help you with any graphic work on the site. I've had 1 year of being taught it, and 3 years of total experience. As I've stated before, decide an admin with experience. Take this into consideration.</small>

<small>If you have any questions or concerns regarding this application, I can be contacted via pm.
Thank you.</small>

Last edited by IceClimberx17 on 2011-06-27, 00:23; edited 1 time in total
IceClimberx17
IceClimberx17

Back to top Go down

Post  Vriska 2011-06-26, 00:07

I wont get it, but it's worth a shot. c:
1. Which position are you applying for? Assistant & War Section Judges/Mods

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? Not really.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? I would say I work well as a team. I seem to get on with nearly everyone I encounter and follow and give requests well.

4. Can you handle criticism well? I can take criticism really well as I follow the advice and it doesn't get to me personally.

5. Are you active on this forum? I would say I'm really active. When I'm on the PC I'm almost always on here.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? Not really, but I'm always eager to learn.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? Yeah, as much is as needed and a bit more.

8. Is English your first language? It is.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position you are applying for? Like I said previously, I'm almost always online when I get a chance, I get on well with others and I enjoy helping people.
Vriska
Vriska

Birthday : 1993-01-21

http://-adnrw.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-06-26, 02:15

Ahem. Here comes a wall of text that merely screams: Don't pick dat Johnny!

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.) I have no preference of which position I'd take. The work load and responsibility will still be the same anyway.

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work. I've had experience being a Game Moderator on Duel Monsters Genesis (the game, not the forum) on a server, however, I've long since left that place.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. I'm willing to work with a group or alone. Sometimes I prefer being alone since group efforts end up with leaving one person to do the work while the other either lazes around or is sick, etc. I'd like to avoid the hassle and simply do things by myself. I've had experience working on a team, so I'd be fine with either.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.) I can handle it well. Perhaps I may argue back just for the sake of argument, but nonetheless, this is the internet. Nothing should be taken too seriously. =/

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? I'm quite active when I choose to be. There will be one or two days where I'm not feeling too hot, and won't be on for the day, but that rarely happens anyway.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work. None at all. Didn't think this would be asked about though. o.O

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time? I'm willing to sacrifice most of my daylight hours, my nightly hours, and maybe late-night hours. A whole 24-hours? I'd need some form of reward for that. xD

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help. I am answering this application... right?

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific. Why SHOULD I be chosen? Nah. I feel like I'm a good choice because after participating here for a while, it feels like this place needs a minor improvement. I'm not saying I'd make it 100% better or anything, nah, I just feel like I should participate in cleaning up/ending crap that goes on here.

tl;dr - Don't pick Johnny. Razz
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Aludra 2011-06-26, 04:43

Assistant

TDA in the past as a mod..

I can Work alone, but I prefer to work as team,,
I am working well with others cz i'm not a selfish/egoistic person

I can handle it, im used to be critized and I will not improve/mature without critics

I am active, not everyday tough, but love to watch the activity on this forum,

No, its not my thing..

Yes, I can help this forum everyday when I have time for it,,
not sure how much time at least i can active about 1-2 hours perday or more when i'm free/holiday

Indonesian is my 1st language, And I think my english is good enough,, when there is something that i dont understand i can google it Razz

Why?? dunno, I just wanted to help..
also there are some people that i know as an admin or mods, and I am looking forward to work with them Very Happy

Last edited by Aludra on 2011-06-26, 04:51; edited 1 time in total
Aludra
Aludra

Back to top Go down

Post  ZNINJA5000 2011-06-26, 04:49

Assistant

Yes, I assist with monitoring the forums on my friend's clan website and I manage my game's Forums.

Yes. I work with my friend with his website when it is needed to be updated.

Yes. I do not mind criticism.

Yes.

Yes.
http://www.lunarball.weebly.com

Yes. 3-4 hours[/colors]

[colors=red]English is my main language, and I can speak little Spanish.

As an Assistant, I shall make it my duty to live up to the title given, and "assist" the staff of Dueling Network with the growth and development, as well as "assist" the ever-growing population of duelists in the DN community. If I fail at a task, then I would accept full responsibility for the failure. I will also help to make sure there are no problems both in and out of the battlefield and the Forums. I assisted BLS and the other Admins and Mods to keep order in the "DN Down" Topic by calmly asking people to stay calm and to trust BLS, and I think with my help, DN will hopefully have little or no problems.
ZNINJA5000
ZNINJA5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Quickie 2011-06-26, 08:08

Assistant.

In part of my duties in ROTC, I performed jobs such as Executive Officer and an Adjutant officer. However, I cannot bring forth experience from other websites as most of the other forums that I was part of as high members of staff have been defunct due to administrative problems. (Lack of money, lack of activity, etc.)

I work well with teams as I am playing on starting up semi-pro team on League of Legends and also am attempting to create a Yu-Gi-Oh team at my college to go to tournaments with.

Criticisms are always accepted, but I am a bit hard-headed on how to use them in the manner that the other person would like.

Since this is my first post on the forums, I cannot say that I am active, but I ensure you that I am very active in the client as I attempt to stay online as much as I can.

I took classes on Graphic Design and can say that I am decent with Photoshop specifically. However, since most of my work is on a school's computer/in possession for grading, I cannot produce work at the moment though this should hopefully change soon.

Yes, I can guarantee at least three hours each day, maximum of eight.

I am fluent in English and can understand German also.

Having been an Executive Officer and an Adjutant in ROTC, I know the role of assistant very well. Also, I am constantly keeping up with rulings and attempt to find bases in all my decisions. I can also admit that I am wrong and see past some of my own ideals in order to find the correct solution for the community rather than one that would specifically help me.

Last edited by Quickie on 2011-06-28, 11:16; edited 1 time in total
Quickie
Quickie

Back to top Go down

Post  overd0se.KayKay 2011-06-26, 10:08

DanceJonDance wrote:

Admin and Judge

http://warcraft.ingame.de/index.php this is the page where I made the most. It's a great Warcraft III community which is still pretty active (Warcraft III is old). I made alot of guides, tournaments and moderate there since 2007. One of my work is an XP list http://warcraft.ingame.de/forum/showthread.php?t=192831

I work well with the team, because i can communicate and don't start to flame if others do. I always try to be neutral.

Yes, but I tend to give my opinion aswell if something is wrong

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our
team?

Yes, I am online everyday. Maybe not for 5 hours a day but 3-4.

I have a little experience with graphic design, but a friend is teaching me alot, because im interested in x). Website building is np for me.

1-2 hour a day

My first language is vietnamese, but i speak german fluently aswell. Speaking english is no problem for me, but im not perfect.

I'm experienced in being a staff member, I'm active most of the time and have fun doing a job.
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post  Anzo 2011-06-26, 12:20

- Administrator

2. Do
you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other
websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us
your work.

- Yes i do , An administrator of RG and KCDA ofc they were disbanded both when DN came up and everyone moved here. As for moderation here is a link my name is Anzo check the top 10 posters
- www.duelacademy.net

- I work with a team better , reason is i like to know others opinions before i act or do anything .. also .. i just like that better than working alone ._.

- yes i can , i was a staff in many forums before .. but i got critics more for my artworks . Am a Photoshop user since 2008 so people keep comments/critics about my artworks all the time so its the same here .. its something total normal for a man in my situation.

- DN started when my exams started , so i wasn't active here since i was busy studying for my college .. no one said law department is easy ._. do the math. But ofc after 30/6 i will be totaly free for like 6 hours a day and like 2 hours at night.

Yes, as i said am a Photoshop professional as it is currently my rlf job
works:
https://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/yugimuto111/My%20Artworks/
- ofc otherwise i wouldn't apply in the first place ?
- Like 6 to 8 hours ( summer ) , 5 (normal days).

- My first language is Arabic
- My English is perfect.

- Hmm .. am not sure that am the best in many eyes , but from my view am a good option if i can describe my self this way. reasons:
- I know how to use Administration Panal since 2007.
- I was an admin/mod in many places .
- Am a PS pro , and have lots of experience in this business.
- I have time ? also i wanna help
Anzo
Anzo

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenSandslash15 2011-06-26, 13:25

I would like to apply to be an Administrator, a Moderator or an Assistant.

Yes. Two ex-duelists created websites and when they quit the game, they both left me in charge of it. Said websites were only active for a short time period and didn't get more than a handful of members, but I did take the time to learn Administrator commands just in case it ever picks up again.

The website that I inherited first is Blackwingggys' Bird Cage, found at http://blackwingggysbirdcage.webs.com As you can see, it isn't that good of a website, and I strongly discourage people from joining that one. Hence why there are less than 10 members.

The other website that is far superior, in part due to me, is ygoSIGNERforum, found at http://s10.zetaboards.com/ygoSignerForum/index/ This one still receives some activity, and I check it often enough whenever it does. In fact, it's in my Top 12 Most Visited Sites, so you know I will check often.

Among the things that I did on these websites were a massive rule change upgrade when the previous owners were vague, along with a re-organization of the Forums.

I also had a 2-day experience as Webmaster of an Improvisational Theater website, but the site was closed down after that time period once I learned that it had violated Copyright Law.

I work equally well in both, but I prefer to work alone, just to save the trouble of contacting everyone. Team work is difficult to get done online, when we are miles apart from each other.

However, if you leave me a PM telling me of some time that we have to all be on to work on something, I will notice it and try my hardest to make the time. (I once stayed up until 2 AM my time just for a single duel with someone on the other end of the world, to give you an idea of my dedication.)

Yes. I am part of a small, indie, IRC group called ZetaIRC (www.zetairc.net). And despite being in charge of 4 channels (out of about 50), I don't know that many IRC commands or Bot commands, putting me at a disadvantage. Other staff members will question and criticize my choices, and I take it pretty well. I don't fight them at all.

Being a "new moderator" here, if I become one, I will of course, respect your opinions moreso than my own, and I will handle whatever you have to say just fine.

Yes. I am, at the time of this posting, the #68 poster on these Forums. That may sound low, but when you compare it to 5000+ people, it's not too bad. I am also one of the 73 people who are capable of using the Post Rating system. In fact, aside from Facebook, this is the website that I post the most frequently on.

Yes, but very little. I took a course on this my senior year in high school, and got an A in the course. I haven't used any of it outside of the course though.

However, I am incapable of providing you with examples of my work for two reasons. First, my school used Windows Computers and I am a Mac, so I lack the ability to display the files. Second, I just recently got a new computer and no longer have any of my old data. (My previous computer kept filling up on the account of keeping everything from all my old computers, so I started fresh with this one).

I do have knowledge of how to use Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign/Flash/Dreamweaver, but have rarely done so.

My brother also owns a website and says that he is willing to help me in this area though. His website is www.tasteofmoonlight.com

Yes. As previously stated, Dueling Network is one of my most visited websites. It's no trouble at all to come here more often. If you are looking for an actual number, I would say that between the Forum and the main site, I would be willing to spend about 3-4 hours per day on here, although the number will decrease when school starts again.

Yes, I do speak English as my primary language. I also have VERY limited knowledge of Spanish.

I have knowledge in running a website and I am very active on Dueling Network. Put two and two together, and I think that I can be a great contributor to you.

If you need an administrator to confirm any of this, I have known Neonian (who is a DN Admin, not a Forum Admin) for a long time (since before DN existed), and he has seen me grow and become more qualified for the job.

If you choose me for any of these positions, please contact me via PM to let me know.

EDIT 1: Removed periods when it caused invalid links.

EDIT 2: Corrected typo.

EDIT 3: Removed an uncertainty after I double-checked my facts.

EDIT 4: Bolded the questions to make it easier to read.

EDIT 5: Added Contact Information. And yes, this has been edited 5 times, despite what the post says. It's displaying an improper number.

EDIT 6: Put the questions in quotes to make it easier to read.

EDIT 7: I am now in charge of a fourth channel on ZetaIRC, so I have updated my resumé accordingly.

Last edited by GoldenSandslash15 on 2011-06-28, 20:03; edited 4 times in total
GoldenSandslash15
GoldenSandslash15

Back to top Go down

Post  Finni 2011-06-26, 13:44

Yes, but I have no links, it was many years ago, I played an MMORPG called Ragnarok, I was joined in a few forums, one of them with me being Admin, about 2 or 3 as Mod.

It doesn't matter to me, I adapt, so whichever kind of experience I'm in, I get used to it.

I take criticism extremely well, I've always used criticism, bad or good, to my advantage and use it to get stronger.

I've only been a member for a short period of time, but I am on here frequently checking out random threads, seeing if I'm interested in any of them.

Honestly, unless you count little forum signatures, (Not my current one), then no. And the photobucket account with my old sigs is gone. But, I have experience in Photoshop.

I really don't do anything else when I'm at home, so of course, and as much time as needed.

Yes it is. Very Happy Born and raised in the U.S.A.

I'm trustworthy, I learn easy, and I'm very helpful, I have experience in a forum as a Mod, and an Admin, so I should make a powerful advisary, and a great co-worker.

Last edited by xXFinni420Xx on 2011-06-26, 13:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add to #6)
Finni
Finni

Birthday : 1995-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  KingGainer 2011-06-26, 13:53

Never really 'applied' for a position on the web for any particular reason (desire just wasn't strong enough). But, this is more of a desire to help out such a site that I want to grow to like more like the late Gameking...

I'm generally a loner, but in most work related areas, its always team-based. So in a sense, I work both ways.

Nothing wrong with being criticized. When you deal with the world, one should expect that. Usually if I feel something is wrong, I expect reasonable explanation, or offer counter criticism.

I'm active on other forums, but in all forums I generally prefer not to be spammy and just say things only relevant when necessary.

I used to dabble in primary site design, but lost interest many years ago. If anything, it wouldn't hurt me to learn more things when needed.

I don't have a career, nor kids at the moment, plus I'm nocturnal when I'm not working. So it's pretty self explanatory.

I have some lite experience with Spanish and Japanese but wouldn't want to fully rely on it. Other than that, obviously English.

I have a desire to put ppl back on the track of knowledgeable dueling. I don't see a guiding hand to make ppl understand their errors, and without the proper authority around it generally leads to unwarranted disrespect to others. I literally want to put an end to that.... and growing spam too.
KingGainer
KingGainer

Back to top Go down

Post  AxelShadowz 2011-06-26, 14:10

Administrator/Moderator/Graphics worker (If allowed)

Currently I am an Admin at Decoy Dragon Academy. I've run wrestling forums and such of things like that. here is the link to DDA: http://www.decoydragonacademy.com/

I work very well with a team. I feel several heads are better than just one. More ideas and the more people we can get a better feel for the community of DN.

I deal very well with criticism. I don't look at it negatively. I look at it as a way to better myself in a certain way.

I've just joined, But I feel like I'm on every day on the DN website and I contribute to other forums accordingly. I understand I might have to post a bit more around the forums but I Think I have the potential to be a great mod/admin.

This is the question I've been waiting for. very experience in graphic design and website building. Very experience with coding and HTML as well. Here are a few examples of graphics I have made with photoshop. I make album covers, backgrounds, signatures, design sites and much more here's just a few examples..
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/2v8635h.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/pcfo5.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/xdx9vl.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/zmmlps.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/4loi9h.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/dm6wi1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/atrszn.jpg

Of course isn't that what being a part of this community is about. Whether you are management or just a regular member you should help make this forum grow. I would spend as much time necessary to help this forum grow.

My first language is english. And writing is my favorite subject in school so I think that shouldn't be a problem. Haha.

The main reason you should pick me above everyone else is because I'm more than willing to learn new things here as apart of the DN community. I'm well experiences in forums and website type of things already almost about 6 years being on forums. I work well with other members and staff. I'm willing to participate in this community to the best of my ability plus some. I'm very trustworthy and always easy to reach. Overall I feel i'm qualified for the positions I listed. And I feel I have enough potential to be a very active and memorable part of your community here at the DN forums. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity! Very Happy
AxelShadowz
AxelShadowz

Back to top Go down

Post  MatoKuroi 2011-06-26, 15:07

1. Which position are you applying for? Administrator, Moderator, Assistant or Judge.

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? I used to be an administrator for http://www.bleachdestiny.com but it was shut down by the head admin for low member volume around the holidays as we were low staffed and needed help in making our forum based roleplaying game stronger and more user friendly.

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? I work well with others inside the internet world and outside, I am a member of a paintball team and I don't mind working alone if I must.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. I am never disrespectful but sometime critism does get to me if it is direct enough if it is just about something I posted I will post back why I disagree if it is directed at me I get hurt and tend to fire back alittle heated but never with disrepect. I normally just ask the person to leave.

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? I am on this forum and the dueling network game site everyday around the same time so I would say I am very active even if I don't post alot. I also think that I would be a great help to the team as I have kinda done the forum admin thing before.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? I normally draw with pencil and paper and have only done a few things with photoshop though I would be happy to email some of my drawings in as soon as a figure out a way to upload them without a scanner.

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? As long as you like I am normally online for 3pm central time till around 2am central time and have an extrmemly open schedule.

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? English is my first language and I am very fluent with it although I do get excited and make the occasional typing errors I can still communicate well.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? I have been an administrator before and am very familiar with the work and dedication involved, I am also very non biased and do not take sides in a disagreement I hear out both stories and look to team members for advice on how it should be handled. I am online everyday nearly all day so time for me is not a factor. I am a good strong tema worker and will do anything that is asked of me by fellow team members to help out. I don't mind doing the tedious things and never complain about my job. I am a very sweet and kind person and I am always respectful.
MatoKuroi
MatoKuroi

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2011-06-26, 18:22

moderator or assistant
i would say administrator too but i never even seen the administrator panel so i dont know if ill know how to use it right away

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work. no

I have no problems working with others, it can help me improve

Yes, is normal when working with others (and i wont keep my mouth shut if i have something to say )

i may not post that much but i log in almost every day and check for new posts

no

im online at least 2 hours a day but i can be on longer

english isnt my first language (spanish is ) but i dont have any problems with english

This question makes me wish i had experience with admin and knew grahpic design/website building because all i can say is ill keep following the rules , i will try to help as much as i can(im newbie friendly!), i can be impartial and when it comes to the card game rulings i think im very good at it.

raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  hiei 2011-06-26, 20:58

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)i would like to take the position of War Section Judges/Mods the reason why is because i really like to try new things in yugioh such as tag team tournys and a lot of other ideas i would like to try

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work. i do have experience at judging at tournaments and i help my local yugioh shop often

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. i really work well with people i really actually prefer to.

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will [i]never be disrespected.) i don't mind criticism but i would like people to understand the perspective i'm coming from cause i have crazy ideas.

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team?umm i not active on the forum because i usually read and not comment but ill start if given the shot.Plus ill just created my account today because i wanna be a judge.

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.i have worked with Dreamweaver but that's about it .

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?i dont mind because im always on dueling network

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help. yes English is my first language.

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific. To be honest the reason why i think i should be picked for this is because i have always like yugioh and i have been playing for past 5 years . i know my ruling
, i hosted a tournament before i pretty much know the step work in doing these things .in addition to that I'm very passionate about yugioh so i would love to be apart of the team.

hiei
hiei

Birthday : 1993-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mario2202 2011-06-27, 02:51

1. Which position are you applying for? (More than one is allowed, but only one position will be given per person.)i would like to become a 2 Moderator

2. Do you have any experience with the position you are applying for in other websites? If so please specify with links or anything that can show us your work.no

3. Do you work well with others as a team or do you prefer to work alone? Please specify why you work well with a team or not. i like to work better with a team because i think it makes everything really simple and easy so i prefer team

4. Can you handle criticism well? If not, please explain. (The DN staff is full of individual minds that aren't always going to agree with your ideas/views, and criticism will come your way, however, you will never be disrespected.) i can handle criticism really well

5. Are you active on this forum? If not, why should we think you will be active enough to contribute to our team? yes i am really active in this forum and i am pretty sure if i get this job i am going to be even more active!!!!

6. Do you have any experience with graphic design, and website building? If so, please provide us with some of your work.no

7. Are you willing to take time out of your day to help this forum grow? If so, how much time?i am more than willing to take the time of my whole day to HELP THIS FORUM GROW!!

8. Is English your first language? If not, what's your first language, and are you fluent in English? DN's forum is mainly composed of English speakers so a good knowledge of the English language is required in order to communicate with staff, and members that may require your help.my first language is Spanish but i am a really good English writer and speaker you can test me out if you want to

9. Why should we pick you out of everyone else for the position(s) you are applying for? Be specific.I think you should pick me because i am a really good follower and i would pretty much do everything i can to help out in dueling NETWORK so i ask of you to please let me be a staff here i am willing to do anything and i am sure i wouldn't do anything to brake all this rules so i ask of from who ever is reading this to please let me be a staff on DN
mario2202
mario2202

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren Ozora 2011-06-27, 06:01

woah
Ren Ozora
Ren Ozora

Birthday : 1996-03-23

http://Brand-NewGames.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next