Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story..

2 posters

Go down

My story.. Empty My story..

Post  OriginalGoku 2011-09-19, 19:14

Im from greece, 19 years old studying journalism and working in a daily paper and i surely inform you that this is far from nice... I work too many hours cause my job is really competitive and studies are hard enough too... I love sports! I am an athlete since i remember myself walking Razz I've been through basketball , volleyball, tae kwon do, handball and i finally found my one and ony love I love you Kick-Boxing. I try too keep everything in my life well, i sleep very few hours tongue and in my free hours im online or im hanging out with buddies and stuff Razz

Yugioh came to my life at the age of 9 years old when i bought my first booster pack Razz Im into it even now and every saturday i go to my locals to meet all the guys that i know since then to compete and have fun. My favorite anime is DB obviously (the Z episodes mainly but GT era has some seriously good stuff too)

So thats it Smile I think i will like it here Smile
OriginalGoku
OriginalGoku

Back to top Go down

My story.. Empty Re: My story..

Post  Mike-Oxmall 2011-10-06, 18:15

Hey there, I'm studying Journalism too! I came onto Yugioh when I was 10. When I got my first shiny from a booster I got so excited! Twinhead thunder dragon!
Mike-Oxmall
Mike-Oxmall

Back to top Go down