Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1

5 posters

Go down

DO you think this is good?

Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Vote_lcap0%Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Vote_lcap0%Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Empty Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 04:10

This is the tale of Axel Red
Name: Axel Red X
Hair Lenght: Long
Hair Type: Spiky
Hair Color: Red
Height:6'0
Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 F1bad19a766fa5a81d5bf3428e8ca7141227413757_full

Day 1 Prologue
Axel has woken up from bed a tad late so he was rushing through breakfast so we wouldn't be late for the first day of school

Axel says "this day...it's already such a drag.. can't wait to be done with it" as he locks the door in his house. Axel is a very serious guy at first but if you become friends with him you expect great friendship from him and he does have his joking side.

but enough about him let's go back to the day. Axel has walked all the way to school in his uniform that he bough himself with his own money from his work in summer. Axel has always liked very colorfull backpacks he thinks it makes him pop out of the usual crowd so every year he would buy a different colorfull backpack, this year it was Orange/blue/green/black all together.
Axel is waiting outside for the bell to rign so school would start, he is a bit depressed because he has been kinda lonely lately and has been thinking of the girl he left back in the other town.

*School bell rings*

Axel snaps off his daydream and rushed to enter class.there he saw about 28 students and all were looking at his crazy long hair guys hated his hair, women loved it. Axel was a bit confused but he just silently sat down in his chair whithout a comment. Teacher waits for all students to come to the class, there waiting quietly, Axel saw what he thought was the coolest thing ever this girl who was basically what Axel has always wanted. The girl was a bit shorter than him,had long straight hair, black hair, and a bit tan, he wanted to talk to her but he was a bit shy being new and all, and basically nobody knew nobody we were all new so it was a bit awkward. first class is Chemistry the teacher is there taking attendance then after attendance he asks us to each introduce themselves.

After a few get up the teacher decides he wants Axel to stand up and introduce himself he was very serious but smiled, everybody found that weird but he didn't care he smiled and said "hi there Names Axel here, im a fun guy that likes to mess around but i do have my serious side" then he sits down, the teacher asks him his age and he said "im 17 physically 31 mentally" everybody was confused at that sentence but only 1 girl understood it yes that 1 girl she looked at him and rolled her eyes and smiled. when Axel noticed this he grinned because he knew he got her attention. First class ends and while walking to the second class Math she comes up to him and looks at him with a "what are you going to do? look" he is a bit confused and doesn't know what to do so he uses his best skill, Comedy to his aid he goes and says "well i was thinking of maybe killing 2 or 3 hobos so i could feel cooler" she instantly laughed with a puzzled look and that's when Axel knew, this girl is the one for him.
Both of them were walking to the classroom together, just talking about stuff they had in common, like favorite shows quotes, internet things and genre liking, goes to math class sits next to girl and asks " wow youre really cool especially on the first day, i don't usually ease up on the first day" she said "it's cool same thing happened to my boyfriend last year when i met him"...

Axel's smile kinda dies but he tries to maintain it, so she wouldn't think bad. he was a bit dissapointed but at the same time, he felt that there was nothing he could really do... math class ends and he dashes outside with his backpack, putting in his notebook Axel Notices a small group of kids playing some sort of card game when he looks at the from of the front far away he sees a man eater bug, he thinks "i can't believe this is that really man eater bug?"

he speed walks to the guys and saw that they were dueling but he notices a white card he hasn't seen that card before and he asks "what is that white card there man?" the man said "it's Blackwing armed wing man..haven't you seen armed wing?" Axel Replied "no i mean what is the white card called? and what does it do? and how can i summon it?" the man told him "wow you have missed alot my friend names Javier im 17 my Home room is 11-1 i run my own syncrho deck this here is A.b he runs a warrior deck and then we have the pro of our school J.b he uses Blackwings :O they are the best thing right now, but first we gotta teach you of what you have missed man..and trust me it's been alot!"

Time Skip to the end of the school day, Axel is ready to leave walking to his home when he is suddenly grabbed by his female friend he "asks what's wrong"? she replies, "i didn't even hear youre name" and Axel grins and says " Names Axel Red Got it Memorized?" she grinned Axel also grinned he really thought that was cool but what she was thinking was "omg this guy is such a weirdoo lololol"
Then like a shadow in the night she goes away...

Axel is walking home when he notices by an ally that he is alone and hears nobody he feels a bit weird inside, but tries to ignore it and keeps walking.
couple of seconds later he hears a loud noise and panics, looks back and sees nothing turns back forward and notices a man in a white coat head is covered, Axel is very terrified at this unknown man he Says very loudly "im sorry man i didn't mean to bump into you" the white coated man says nothing then he tries to walk past the man but he grabs his shoulder Axel here is very mad now and in his head he imagines grabbing the man's arm twisting it and kicking the back of his 2 knees this all happened in his head then he comes back to reality and tell the man "ey man hope we don't have a problem here i just wanna go home safe and sound alright."

The man speaks "Shut up Axel Red, get over here and fight me like a man" Axel was very confused but angry Axel liked to not fight because he didn't like it and because his mother didn't like it ether but the man takes out a rather odd blade out of nowhere Axel is shocked! he has never seen that kind of magic before now he is really scared, but keeps his calm. the man takes off his hood and says " yes fear me Axel this will unlock your true powers!"
Axel had no idea what he was talking about Axel had dreamed of having powers but he wouldn't think he actually had them. Without a warning the man runs after Axel with his odd sword it looked somewhat like this Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Squall's_Gunblade_4
Axel cannot even move he covers his face and chest with his open hands and then they appeared...the Chakrams right in his hands, he grabbed them fetl them loved them..he couldn't believe it he does have some sort of power to summon those odd looking blades.
the man was grinning Axel didn't understand why he was grinning but the man left, disappeared all that Axel knew was that the man had a very strong body and medium long brown hair.
Axel glares at the Cakrams and they disappear leaving some sort of flame pattern Axel ran that day to his house and in shock just looked at his wall for a couple of minutes he wasn't hungry he wasnt tired, he was just in shock , he couldn't believe what happened he decides to go to his bed sleep and wake up sane the next day.

Last edited by Axel VIII on 2011-10-14, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Empty Re: Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1

Post  Broken_Soul 2011-09-27, 09:26

coll story Ax
Broken_Soul
Broken_Soul

Birthday : 1988-01-09

Back to top Go down

Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1 Empty Re: Axel the Story of a Lost One Update #1

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 11:09

hehe Thanks i made that story because i couldn't sleep but i was enjoying myself, Alot!
so i thinking i will bake more

btw thanks again i really appreciate it ^_^
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-09-27, 15:39

nice start can't wait to see more
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 18:02

Cool! thanks, and it's good you like it and i will be making waay more!
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Jordan 2011-09-27, 18:31

Very nice start Axel, you get a cookie. *hands cookie* looking foward to the installment :3.
Master Jordan
Master Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 18:37

Ooh.. thanks for the cookie it tastes great and thanks for the nice commnet i will be sure to continue =D
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-29, 10:56

btw i will make more as soon as i have free time at school

*it's the only place i can be nice and quiet*

*or very at night xD*
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-09-29, 11:50

very gay.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-14, 23:00

Few Weeks after Axel's encountering with the Stranger we see Axel in his school all bored in Math Class he has already become friends with his classmates they seem to like him and his hair Diane one of a few girls in his classroom that look good is playing with his hair Axel does admit inside that he does like that Diane seems to be interested in him but Axel is not sure if like or just interested in him so he takes that off his mind for now.

Math Class ends and Axel has a flashback back in the first day when he met Joan the girl he got interested in the first day, she didn't come to school today and he felt a little weird but then comes one of his classmates John, He's a pretty cool guy. Axel and him like to joke around together make jokes and such Axel considers him his Friend he starts telling Axel "in a joking way" that he knows that Axel likes Diane,
Axel says " Dude she only played with my hair today and i let her it's no biggy" but then John tells him " oh really? what about when she sat next to you on english class huh? HUH!?!??!?!" Axel got a bit annoyed but he thought to himself " i am interested in her and Joan does have a boyfriend already..." John reminds Axel they are late for the next class so John runs to the classroom but Axel walks normally.

Walking to the classroom THinking Running is too much work for him Axel's Favorite song came up on him iPod that song reminded him of a memory back from his childhood that he really liked it was him with all the neighborhood friends playing tag in the street, Axel got a tad sad because all of the neighbor kids left and all there was, was Old peope BUMMER. Axel gets to class a tad late teacher looks at him and just ignore he came to the class, Axel sits down and then Diane moves next to him and sits Axel is now thinking about her so he leans to the side and asks her " hey what up?" and she said " oh nothing >.> i just wanna play with your hair again" Axel lets her he didn't really mind that then across the room...he sees....John making faces like YEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH Axel looked down and grinned he laughed inside thinking "ugh dammit john you dumbass lol i hate you" Axel thinking again "Diane is very good looking and this school lacks good looking girls and she is very nice i think i would like she being my Girlfriend" Axel just chills and lets her play.

School ends and Axel says his goodbyes to his comrades and goes off to walk to his house. Axel passes by the ally where he encountered the strange man and has a flashback he nods and leaves to go to his house and then....out of no ware... Axel feels a hand pad him in the back, Axel is very confused and turns around to check it and it's the strange man Axel has a shocked face and asks him who is he and why is he bothering him. the stranger takes his hoodie off and tells Axel " i know you alot you just don't remember me i am your friend and i am here to unlock your Chackrams again you need them now they have found you!" the stranger summons his blade that is half gun and attacks Axel, Axel doesn't know what to do he can't move he closes his eyes and remembers his Chackrams and there he summons them spinning and he grabs them they felt a bit hot from the flames and swings the stranger. the stranger laughs and says that Axel had a natural talent of summoning his weapons at the perfect time he's not like the "others" that have to call them out first. Axel is dazzled he didn't call forth his weapon he just reminded his weapon this already made him feel special for some reason.

Axel looks at the stranger in the eyes ans asks him what his name was they stranger replies with "I am the lion, El Leon" Axel translates that in his mind from spanish to english and he says Leon? as in the Lion? Leon Laughs because Axel knew spanish perfectly. Leon tells Axel to practice the Chackrams and he WILL meet Axel again Tomorrow after school. Before Axel could say anything Leon leaves leaveing a some sort of dark spiral thing and is little by little fades away. Axel looks at his Chackrams and tells them go away...they stay, then he says Leave, but still fails and Axel thought of putting them in his backpack but they were too big, so he kept. telling commands Adios,begone, RETURN!.... then they dissapeared, leaving some sort of flames and it fades away. Axel runs to his house and pictures his Chackrams and they appear like a surprise Spinning and Axel catches them and the rest of the day Axel Practices with the swords...
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-10-14, 23:38

good so far keep up the good work
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-14, 23:39

Red_Chaos wrote:good so far keep up the good work

yay thanks alot red!! really appreciate it i shall make moar..later cuz im tired right now xDD
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down