Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~

3 posters

Go down

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ Empty A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~

Post  CatGirl 2011-09-30, 03:30

Welcome
To
A Hiro’s Tale!

By
~ CatGirl ~

I've introduced this Story to academies like both Turbo Duel Academy (Story's birthplace), and Kaiba Corp Duel Academy. Now this Fan-Fic arrives to this forum I'd like to share. I hope you'll enjoy it. ^_^

This story is about a 16 yr. old orphan teen boy named Hiro, who’s trying to clear his name by attending to Roseworth High School with the help of his manic best friend,Tyrain. Along the way, Hiro meets a charming, yet an arrogant bully named Evan, and a hard-study pretty girl named Tara.
As the story progresses, Hiro’s burning questions about his forgotten family will soon unveil once his 16th birthday arrives within 3 days… There’s no turning back on what he desires to know, he begs to understand what caused his family to fade away. Therefore, he must fight to figure it out, but it’s somewhere hidden.. Near the school.. Can he find it?

**Some Secrets To Share**
I don’t mind telling you what kinds of tools I’ve used to come up with this story. Might help you too if you like storytelling or whatever you like to write about. Some tips here might be what everyone else does too. Very Happy

1) When it comes to choosing a name for your characters, you ask yourself, “How would this person act? What are his/her wants? Does he/she have a sense of humor? How evil is he/she? How can he/she resolve this issue?” I mean there’s dozens of questions only you have to analyze to make a character. It can depend on who you see on TV, magazine, movie, history, or about a family member, a best friend, or someone you think can make him/her be different from everyone else other people can admire or dislike.
It’s like you’re putting on Julius Caesar’s shoes in order to play the part of Shakespeare’s play in college; you read the script, you must know it, and begin to understand this character’s behavior of how Caesar is expressed the way Shakespeare described in the story. Once you come up to the stage and act the part, you might feel what the writer felt inside the character. From a tragic moment when his own best friend Brutus kills him, Caesar shouts, “Et tu, Brute?- Then fall Caesar!” Shocked by his best friend’s deadly hand to take away Caesar’s life, he falls. Seeing this might’ve surprised you because you might’ve felt how surprised Julius was, thus be the same to you as you follow the story.

2) Music can do wonders, especially when it comes to Soundtracks, which is my weapon. I pick several songs to play to help blend the moods to shape moments of the chapter as I type. For example, I play a silly tune when I’m writing up a comical moment or a fight scene from a Star-Wars song. ^^

3) An item I use for a little more inspiration, like your favorite card, picture, or anything of value right next to you while you’re typing/writing. Whatever it is that'll make you feel like you're on a roll. Wink
Example: Your dad gave you a baseball signed by your favorite player for your birthday you’ll treasure forever to have beside you while you’re doing your homework and such.

4) Some of you might’ve done this, but I’ll say anyway: Write your story on a document BEFORE you post in case you need to make any other changes before posting (Last thoughts before ‘post publishing’). It’s a good idea to get a better view of your writing beforehand. If you just simply write your story all on the KCDA post site and something happens to mess it up before all your hard work is done.. It’ll vanish altogether! Certainly you writers out there don’t want that kind of disaster on your hands. Write and save your work on a document BEFORE posting. Once done with the final draft, you can copy/paste on the Post Edit and fancy it up whatever you want (Color, font, etc.). Trust me, you’ll be very happy if you do what I do for this story to ensure security. No pain, no gain. Very Happy

And now the Main Cast!

Like a Star @ heaven ~MAIN CAST~ Like a Star @ heaven

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ M90g9e
*The Leading Hero* --- Hiro Jasaki
Newly transferred 15 yr old Hiro Jasaki joins Roseworth High School in pursuit to clear his unknown past.
Hiro’s lack of socializing with others makes him feel uncomfortable around them because he has no history of his life to tell, except the fact that he was raised in an orphanage resulting getting picked on by bullies such as Evan. Therefore, Hiro thinks that he has no interest in communicating with anyone, except for his best friend, Tyrain Salo. Most of his time in the orphanage, Hiro would relax by his favorite hiding place beneath an old abandoned stone bridge he called Loom Bridge, to read his only favorite medieval book filled with adventure stories of heroism, tragedy, and romance. It's all to fill his mind in place of his unknown memories with imagination. Other times he taught himself how to use a sword by using sticks and brooms with Tyrain over time while they were kids. Hiro's potential is unknown, which makes him hard to understand what he wants to do in the future.
His personality describes him to be fickle and docile of a person. So unbelievably hard to predict. Talking to school principals, squealing girls who have crushes on Hiro, and to chat with others makes him uncomfortable too. Despite all that, he’s rarely seen as conscientious while he trains on his own turf with his fantasies he reads from his favorite books. Alone with his mind near the bridge, he reveals his inner self as a warrior, hungry for a chance to thrive what he hoped to believe that he’s some kind of knight fighting to save a life. Sadly, he knows it’s only a dream. Yet, he firmly believes his fantasy to be true.
Truthfully, all of his questions about his past and his medieval fantasies are about to unfold.

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ K3194m
*The Best Friend*---Tyrain Salo
Long time 15 year old friend of Hiro’s for 10 years and he still puts up to Hiro’s strange fantasies, although Tyrain does find their game of sword fighting amusingly fun (Hiro keeps telling him it’s no game, it’s some part of his hidden talent he never knew he had). Tyrain’s lifestyle consists of wealth selling energy-saving electric Hummers, Toyotas, and other major car products. When he first met Hiro, Tyrain asked his own parents to help him get an education to attend to Roseworth High School with him, the wealthiest high school in Tokyo. He does all he can to keep Hiro out of trouble among other snob bullies from insults about Hiro’s unknown past in his own deceitful and loud-mouth way in order to prevent a possible fight. But it sometimes lands him into detentions to risk his neck for Hiro’s sake, because he knows how upsetting it is talking about Hiro’s past. Later on, he’ll know there’re more dangerous things than just mopping floors down the hall and scrubbing cafeteria dishes. Not even close compared to what’s normal.
Highly dogmatic when it comes to Hiro reading his only fantasy book about Knights of the Round Table and such, so he attempts to exchange it for more appropriate modern reading material like race car models, geographical history, invention of the iPod, and whatever else he can get to rid Hiro of his silly imaginations. Even though Tyrain pressures Hiro to forget about looking back at passed troubles, he still confides in him with consideration. Extroverted like you wouldn’t believe, especially when it comes to his favorite Rock music group: The Core Stars.

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ 2v0lx6t
*The Girlfriend*--- Tara Yuui
Freshman year Roseworth High School student Tara Yuui is soon-to-be Hiro’s secret crush on his first day in high school. She doesn’t even know how much she means to Hiro while she’s quietly studying outside by the school garden’s water fountain. Nor does she notice that she receives a lot of secretive attention from him almost everyday, as in Hiro spies on her to make sure nothing crosses her path like a guardian angel keeping watch over her soul. Tara has some difficulties to concentrate on her studies when Evan shows up to tease and she tries to escape from him. Constant following by Evan and Hiro made her uneasy for a while, but later she comes to rely on Hiro to defend her from the annoying Evan which of course gave Hiro a chance to get to know her. He learns that her mother works as a landscaping architect and her father is a gourmet chef. She then asked Hiro what his life was like, but instead of telling her the actual truth, he bends his story by what he read from his books of his father selling the sweetest wine and his mother sold beautiful garments. This plan almost made Tara doubtful, but thankfully she believes his story. Tara will soon be surprised for what lies ahead for the two of them.
Very enthusiastic with her studies, yet she tends to be on the shy side when she wants to speak out her ideas. If Hiro hangs around, she unwinds to better describe what she wants to share. Her ideal sanctuary would be the library she'd visit after school on an everyday basis. Therefore, she dreams to be a librarian, but Hiro says she should be a writer because she spoke of telling colorful stories for many people to enjoy and hope to publish them all.

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ Jgtg5w
*The Show-Off*--- Evan Baily
Junior year Roseworth High School student is smug, handsome, and an ambitious teen bully, who delights himself the company of other high school girls drooling over him while he has his eyes set on teasing the hard-studying Tara. Evan’s aggressive side puts him on edge when he’s constantly confronted against Hiro whenever he comes too close to Tara’s strong dislike. Nobody is safe around a punk like Evan, you should pretty much get into your classroom before he gets close enough to make you his punching bag, but he easily gets away with it. Talk about unfair. His constant verbal insults on Hiro’s life puts Tyrain on boiling water and is sent to detention while Evan twists his lies to the teachers who find both Evan and Tyrain throwing punches in the hallway. If you think Evan’s life of bullying is bad enough, wonder what fate will come to him later as the truth of Hiro’s past comes into view.
Oh, he’s extremely spiteful towards Hiro. Evan builds up on his rage, jealousy, and hatred shouting catty words to weaken Hiro’s assertiveness. He’s conceited to have everyone at the school so intimidated, which leaves Hiro and Tyrain to deal with Evan’s bossy attitude everyday and being very manipulative in all of his efforts to seize Tara as his girlfriend by force.

I’ll do my best to update this post due to busy hours. Chapter #s on this topic will change.

I'd like to give my special thanks to DanceJonDance, who encouraged me to create a fun story when I first came to TDA. Wink

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you…
A Hiro’s Tale

Have fun guys! Wink

Chapter 01

Spoiler:

~cat

Last edited by CatGirl on 2011-10-14, 22:41; edited 11 times in total
CatGirl
CatGirl

Birthday : 1991-10-23

http://kaibacorpduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~ Empty Re: A Hiro's Tale ~Chapter 10~

Post  CatGirl 2011-09-30, 03:40

I'll make things more interesting by installing the next one a bit early.
Consider a 2 for 1. Wink
Enjoy!

Spoiler:

~cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-09-30, 22:24

In comes another. Wink Enjoy!

Chapter 03
Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-02, 06:02

Next one's up, enjoy the next one! Wink

Chapter 04
Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-04, 00:39

Well I'm glad a lot of members are enjoying it so far (Observing the viewing #s), I'll add this Chapter now. Wink

Chapter 05

Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-04, 01:07

CatGirl, I promised you I would read this, and I will. I just have a ton of homework to do and such. Sorry.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-05, 16:29

I remember reading this in a KC Academy. It's really good, keep it up.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-06, 03:01

No worries vantage. Wink You know where to find it. It ain't goin' nowhere either. Homework? Yeah, I know how it goes too, so gl it. Cool

Much thanks N Harmonia. Wink I'm picking up from where I left off as well. study

Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 06

Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-07, 23:11

Here ya go everyone. Wink Enjoy this chapter!

Oh btw, I've updated the 1st post for the character profiles with pics that seems to fit them just right. Cool Better to give you guys an image to what they may look like as you read. Wink
Anyway, have fun! Very Happy

Chapter 07
Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-10, 02:10

Up n' runnin. Happy reading! Wink

Chapter 08

Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-10, 02:14

I finally have some free time tomorrow! I look forward to reading this Cat!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-12, 17:55

Anytime vantage! Wink

Here we go again, enjoy. ^_^

Chapter 09

Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  CatGirl 2011-10-15, 00:14

I would like to first of all thank you guys for reading the waves of my Chapters 1-9 so far. It was at one point in my rl months and months ago I got so busy it came to a complete halt. Now lately I found a new jump of confidence to keep going to write this story until it gets its ending (Happy or sad? Read to find out ofc Wink ) . Personally, I don't wish to leave this story in the dusty corner and be forgotten or decided to give up. No way! Very Happy
This Chapter is now ready for you to see what I hope will tickle you and among other things. Fasten your seat belts and enjoy everyone. ^_^

Chapter 10

Spoiler:

~ cat
CatGirl
CatGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down