Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lion's Brigade (Novel)

3 posters

Go down

The Lion's Brigade (Novel) Empty The Lion's Brigade (Novel)

Post  Gorz 2011-10-06, 01:45

I'm writing a "Novel" just because I wanted to and I decided
to post it Chapter by Chapter on the forums. Also so people get
this, I have decided to "STOP" my fan fiction. It just got to
boring writing about Yu-Gi-Oh. This on the other hand might be
slow at coming out, but I will finish it. I plan to have the final
project be around 30 to 40 chapters.

Summary ~ It is October 31st of 1977 and
Leon Le Abel Conque a 17 year old male from
a little town East of England named St. Ives
has just got done with practicing with his
band and is heading home at a late time. On
his way home Leon is shrouded by a black mist
and suddenly ends up in a new world he knows
nothing about. He soon meets a girl named Kichida
Bridget and finds out that she had the same
experience as him. Leon then starts to encounter people
with strange items called 魂アイテム (Soul Items/Spirit Stones/Totems)
and others who begin to help him and Bridget to uncover
the way to return to their world. It seems the only
way to achieve that though is to fight. Does Leon
have the will to create a Spirit Stone and fight
his way back home?

Chapter One – A Strange World and Strange Friends

“Onii-Chan dinner is ready!” A cute girl with long flowing red hair in a tank top and shorts only reaching below her butt walked into the living room carrying a big pot. She placed it down took off her pink oven mitts and begin to blow on her fingers. “Ouch… Hot…” She pouts as she begins to pour rice onto two large plates and pouring the contents of the pot next to it. “Onii-Chan you must eat or you won’t have the strength to fight tomorrow.” She continued. “If you don’t come eat I’ll just have to tie you down and force the food down your throat.” I enter the room with a pale look and glare that could pierce the hardest armor. “Don’t stare at me like that… Now come and eat your dinner before it gets cold.” She demands as I walk over sit down and began to eat my food. “You need to stop being so demanding… And for the last time… STOP CALLING ME ONII-CHAN!!!” The words of rage came out, but she didn’t care. “Leon, you know the reason I call you Onii-Chan right?” She asks with a polite face. “Well I’m not your brother and you sure as hell aren’t my perverted fantasies acting up so it beats the hell out of me…” I explain stuffing my face with rice. “It’s because you saved me that night like a brother would for his sister.” She stated twiddling her thumbs. “That wasn’t anything though…” I answer pouring more rice onto my plate.

She was talking about two weeks ago when she was being chased by five men because they were drunk and I guess trying to have their way with her. I mean she was going to get it at one point. She worked at a tavern that made them wear ridiculous outfits like Maid Uniforms, Cat Girls, etc. I just happened to have “Dropped In.” It was October 31st in my small town of St. Ives just a little East of England. I was walking home from my friend’s house after practicing for our band; it was late and very dark. As I was walking home the last thing I remembered was a small shadow growing around me and then I fell on the ground in front of this girl and the men.

“Owww… That really hurt…” I say stroking the back of my head. “Who is this guy!?” One man spoke up from the group. “It doesn’t matter just kill him and get the girl.” Another protested. “Wait you’re trying to harm this inocen-…” I look over to only see a girl in what I’m guessing was a Maid Cosplay… “Scratch that… This perverted cosplayer?” I further explain clenching my fists. “Hey!” The girl straight slaps me across the back of the head. “You better watch yourself or I’ll kill you.” Words so ferocious like a tiger pouncing on a defenseless bird. “Hey… I’m trying to protect you.”

Just then a man from the group came charging at me. I swung around grabbed his arm twisted it behind his back and slammed my elbow down as hard as I could breaking it in two different places. The man screamed in pain as I picked him up and threw him over towards the other four. “THIS GUY IS A MONSTER!!! LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!!” They scurried off only to vanish into a dark alleyway. I come to my senses and continue to look around. This place seemed to be like an old English style town… “Where am I and how did I get here?” I thought to myself.

“Oh thank you sir and sorry for slapping you. The truth is I thought it was sort of weird hearing that word again.” She explained blushing a bit. “What word? Pervert?” I answer back at her with a confused look on my face. “No… Cosplay. Anyway again thank you, what’s your name? I must know my knights name.” She states lowering her head. “Umm… Leon… Leon Le Abel Conque, but just call me Leon. What about you?” I ask in response to her question. “Kichida Bridget.” She answers. “So you’re half British and half Japanese?” I ask being even more confused. “Yes. Here, how about you come to my house and we can continue this discussion there. You must need a place to stay.”

She later goes on to explain why she was wearing the outfit and why the men were chasing her. I explain to her what had happened about me not knowing where I was. “So you can only remember walking home and a shadow engulfing you?” She asks with a shocked look on her face. “Yeah, but it seems you believe me so easily.” I explain with a blank expression. “Are you hiding something from me?” I ask. “Well you see there is something familiar with your story.” She says pouring tea into a cup and passing it to me. “It sounds just like how I ended up here, not only that, but I know that the thing you’re carrying is a 1965 Fender Stratocaster.” She further explains. “Wait, you were dragged here against your will too?!” I ask in amazement. “Yes, the same thing that happened to you happened to me a few weeks ago. This world is nowhere near our normal Earth. These people have never even heard of Japan.” This was a breakthrough. I now knew this foreign land would be easy to get used to with someone suffering from the same thing I am.

“So… Like I thought you don’t have a place to stay. How about you stay here for the time being?” She suggests pointing to a door in the hallway. “Sure, but I… I mean we need to find a way back home to our world.” I remind her. “Although that is correct we need to act accordingly in this world until then. You’ll need to find a job tomorrow… Don’t think you’re staying here for free.” Bridget explains. “I’m heading to bed, you should do the same.” She says as she enters the room next to the one she pointed out to me. “May I take a bath?” I ask while scouting out the house further. “Sure the bath is out back. Just make sure you’re not up late. If you’re going to find a job we need to get up nice and early.” She explains as I hear her pull the covers over her head and nod off.

I head out back to see a beautiful hot spring with steam so thick you wouldn’t be able to see another person in it unless you were right next to them. “Ahhhhh…. This is nice.” I thought to myself as I enter the water. While bathing I tried to think of a way to get back to my home world and help Bridget do the same, but nothing made since. My short gray hair drooped over my violet eyes as the heat and water from the bath had wet it down. “This is just too good…” I state as I began to nod off.

I awake about an hour later to the sound of giggles around me. “Oh, girls I think he’s waking up!” I hear as I began to open my eyes. “Oh, he is a cute one. His eyes are such a beautiful shade of purple.” I hear from a different voice. Just then my vision came to and I saw three young women surrounding me. They were naked, but sadly the steam and water blocked out the view. “What are you doing sleeping in the women’s bath this late at night stranger?” One asks. “Are you trying to spy on us?” Another one asks. “Oh this is the women’s bath?! I’m so sorry. I’m new here and didn’t know I’ll just be leaving then!” I explain trying to get out of the bath and not to cause an uproar. That wouldn’t be any fun now would it?” One states as she begins to hug me and pull me back down into the water. “Yeah, you should keep us women company and protect us from peeping toms.” Another explains hugging my front squishing me between the two. “This is totally a dream. The steam got to my head and I’m still sleeping.” I thought to myself. “Ok if this is a dream I’ll just have to go with it.” I grope the one not hugging me. “Ahhhhh… No!” She moaned out in pleasure. I retreat my hand. “That’s not nice!” She pouts covering her chest. “Yeah, only we can do the touching here mister. You don’t want us to think you’re a pervert do you?” The one behind me asks rubbing up and down my back. “No, I’m sorry I just thought I was… Well…” I stop myself to try and prevent an awkward moment. “You what?” Asks the girl in front. “No it’s nothing… Sorry.” I say while still red as can be. “No tell us we insist.” Asks the one I groped speaking so innocently. “I thought this was a dream, okay?!” I yell getting loose from the two bear huggers. “Sorry, we did come on a bit to strong I guess…” One points out. “We should apologize accordingly. Could you let us get dressed and we can continue this conversation appropriately?”

Later on as I had gotten dressed and waited out front for the three I heard nothing. “This town is so peaceful at night.” I thought. “Sorry to keep you waiting cutie.” The girls came out of the bath house and lined up in order of age. “I’m Elizabeth D’Aquis Moncei.” The youngest of the group spoke out. She was around 4’ 11”, slim body like the others. Her cup size was from my guess either B or C. She had shoulder length blue hair and eyes that of chicken broth. “I’m the one you groped.” She said blushing as red as can be. “My name is Alice La Conteis Fluerstone.” This one was the oldest. She was 5’ 3” with a large what seemed to be double D’s. Her hair was long down to her butt and the same color as her burgundy eyes, similar to a fine wine. “I was the one on your back.” She stated as she used her arms to press her boobs together. “That was a bit obvious…” I explain scratching my head turning away blushing. “I find that offensive!” The third one spoke out. “I’m Raven De La Rouge Orleans and cup size doesn’t matter!” She was the one in the middle age wise and smallest when it came to breasts. They were barely even considered a B cup. Her hair was short and blonde with eyes that looked like a dead wasteland of gray and brown. “I was the one in front.” She pouted stomping her foot and turning to the side.

“Your names are unique like mine. Are you girl’s nobles?” I ask seeing as my name was passed down from my ancestors who ruled over part of Eastern England long ago and theirs seemed to fit that category. “Only Raven… Well she was considered royalty till about a month or so ago.” Elizabeth explains as I take a seat on the rock behind me. “Haven’t you heard of the name Orleans or have you been hiding under a rock? My father won the last “Gladiator Contest” and earned leadership of the land.” Raven blurted out still turned away. “Wait, so how did you lose your title of nobility?” I ask as Raven begins to cry. “No, don’t cry. I didn’t know it was a bad question it’s jus-“ “She’s just still trying to coop with the loss of her father.” Alice clarifies while cutting me off. “He didn’t deserve it!” Raven cried out. “We know that honey, we know. Now come over here I’ll let you cry on my shoulder.” Elizabeth said extending her arms inviting Raven to run into them.

These girls were different than most. They didn’t seem like the types to do what they did in the bath. Although they were all friends they seemed closer, more like sisters or very close relatives. “Well all in all it was nice meeting you girls, but it’s getting late and I need to get up early to look for a job.” I say rising up from the rock I was sitting on. “You need a job? Why not just work with me at my father’s weapon shop?” Alice asks me. “Would I be able to start tomorrow?” I reply hoping for a yes. “Probably not, but maybe the day after tomorrow. I’ll let you know, just stop by tomorrow afternoon and we’ll talk.” Alice further states. “It’s the Fluerstone Armory in the middle of town.” She directs me in the direction of the town. “Ok girls, I’ll be off now.” I head off inside and quickly get to bed ready for tomorrow.

Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Brigade (Novel) Empty Re: The Lion's Brigade (Novel)

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-07, 23:06

Sounds good enough for me to check in once every update. Keep up the good work.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-08, 00:12

It feels like you didn't read over this and just posted it right after you finished. There are many grammar issues. I would work on the flow, because very little of this felt smooth to read.

It also felt kinda rushed. It was all like one thing happens, then another thing happens, and then another when you could've took more time to draw out each of those things.

The story itself though sounds interesting, it's just not getting fleshed out well. It feels like there's some kind of anime/manga atmosphere going on. I don't know if that was intended or not, but I like it.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down