Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranoia Attack~

+10
Potus-Mat
Prince Vegeta
nsanejokr
KaousFaustXIII
psychoturtle
Johnny Raptor
DarkRiku
TerrorKingA
Adept VantageSP
Martia-chan
14 posters

Go down

Paranoia Attack~ Empty Paranoia Attack~

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-17, 01:44

As a person that constantly thinks of everything as a possibility, there's a lot of thoughts that run in my head. Her skirt is 3 cm shorter then yesterday's, she's clearly trying to seduce me. Omg, she coughed, she's mad! What's up with her, she shows up her everyday! I bet she's here to molest me when I let my guard down. Oh, no! I've been surrounded by a pack of raging lesbians. The air is ripe with the stench of bit**es. I won't let you guys take me alive! *Blows up the classroom*.

So, what do you guys think of the concept of life being focused around only you, and it's all just a virtual test with your memory wiped and you'll have to pass the test to return to the actual reality. If technology advanced that much, I see no reason why we can't do something like that in the future.
Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Paranoia Attack~ Empty Re: Paranoia Attack~

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-17, 01:57

Uhmm... I am confused. But anyway. I am a very paranoid person.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorKingA 2011-10-17, 01:59

vantagesp wrote:Uhmm... I am confused.

This was all that was needed to be said.
TerrorKingA
TerrorKingA

Birthday : 1992-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2011-10-17, 02:11

Martia-chan wrote:As a person that constantly thinks of everything as a possibility, there's a lot of thoughts that run in my head. Her skirt is 3 cm shorter then yesterday's, she's clearly trying to seduce me. Omg, she coughed, she's mad! What's up with her, she shows up her everyday! I bet she's here to molest me when I let my guard down. Oh, no! I've been surrounded by a pack of raging lesbians. The air is ripe with the stench of bit**es. I won't let you guys take me alive! *Blows up the classroom*.

So, what do you guys think of the concept of life being focused around only you, and it's all just a virtual test with your memory wiped and you'll have to pass the test to return to the actual reality. If technology advanced that much, I see no reason why we can't do something like that in the future.

This almost sounds like the Matrix. All I can say is if you live your life like this then you really are not living a life all but in fear.

Being a little paranoid is ok but letting it control your life means you probably need to find some help.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-10-17, 02:18

DarkRiku wrote:This almost sounds like the Matrix. All I can say is if you live your life like this then you really are not living a life all but in fear.

Being a little paranoid is ok but letting it control your life means you probably need to find some help.

This. /thread
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  psychoturtle 2011-10-17, 02:28

Martia-chan wrote:As a person that constantly thinks of everything as a possibility, there's a lot of thoughts that run in my head. Her skirt is 3 cm shorter then yesterday's, she's clearly trying to seduce me. Omg, she coughed, she's mad! What's up with her, she shows up her everyday! I bet she's here to molest me when I let my guard down. Oh, no! I've been surrounded by a pack of raging lesbians. The air is ripe with the stench of bit**es. I won't let you guys take me alive! *Blows up the classroom*.

One second,let me go wipe the tears of laughter xD

Back. When I was younger I almost got convinced I'm the only human and everyone else are robots. O_O but yeah,silly childhood paranoid thoughts...

I doubt we are some people with our memories wiped etc like you said because if that was the case,some secret agents would execute you for saying it out loud. xD

And that raging lesbians part...I feel ya there.
psychoturtle
psychoturtle

Birthday : 1996-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-10-17, 03:51

not really paranoid, but i always have my guard-up; looks behind me every once in a while, trying to walk past lights so i can see the shadows of people behind me, looks around the transpo for any suspicious person and assess if its possible to execute a hold-up given the time and distance to my destination, etc. :/

there was that one time, when someone announced the world ends in May 28, 2011 at 5:00pm (my time), i tried to wait it out and fell asleep at about 4:00. When i woke-up it was about 10 mins to 5, and was like ok lol, and went to play on my laptop. After about a couple of hours i went to the kitchen and noticed... the sun is still up o_O? i was like, wait wtf? I asked my mom and it turns out i actually woke-up at 5:00 AM basically i slept a little less than 12 hours... or did I? Could the world had actually ended at 5:00pm on that date, and everything i see now is just...?

hmm :/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-17, 14:49

Part of me wants to tell you to get over yourself, because frankly you probably aren't awesome enough to attract a pack of lesbians or have life revolve around you.

Anyway, the only paranoia I experience that's anything what you suggest is basically the idea that I can't know what people actually think of me. Like, if I were to leave after talking to a group of people I will wonder what they are saying without me being present. Of course, rationality would dictate that they probably aren't talking too much about me, because I'm not all that awesome myself. Then again, paranoia isn't a rational process.

nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-18, 00:42

nsanejokr wrote:Part of me wants to tell you to get over yourself, because frankly you probably aren't awesome enough to attract a pack of lesbians or have life revolve around you.

Anyway, the only paranoia I experience that's anything what you suggest is basically the idea that I can't know what people actually think of me. Like, if I were to leave after talking to a group of people I will wonder what they are saying without me being present. Of course, rationality would dictate that they probably aren't talking too much about me, because I'm not all that awesome myself. Then again, paranoia isn't a rational process.

To be honest, I'm not arrogant like that, as far as I know. I'm aware that someone like me is probably pathetic and can't attract anyone, even friends. At most, I have one friend and I break into tears about everyday, is that what you wanted to hear?

No offense to you, but I'd just like to clear that up. It was just a joke that I heard that made me laugh so I could start out the paranoia discussion with a lighter mood.

Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-18, 00:47

Martia-chan wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:Part of me wants to tell you to get over yourself, because frankly you probably aren't awesome enough to attract a pack of lesbians or have life revolve around you.

To be honest, I'm not arrogant like that, as far as I know. I'm aware that someone like me is probably pathetic and can't attract anyone, even friends. At most, I have one friend and I break into tears about everyday, is that what you wanted to hear?

No offense to you, but I'd just like to clear that up. It was just a joke that I heard that made me laugh so I could start out the paranoia discussion with a lighter mood.

Don't let nsane bother you. He may sound like a complete jerk sometimes, but in actuality he is a really great guy.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-18, 00:54

Martia-chan wrote: Oh, no! I've been surrounded by a pack of raging lesbians.

this...just made my day
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-18, 00:59

vantagesp wrote:
Martia-chan wrote:

Don't let nsane bother you. He may sound like a complete jerk sometimes, but in actuality he is a really great guy.

He didn't bother me at all, I just wanted to make a misunderstanding clear.

I enjoy hanging out with people that most people consider 'jerks, trolls, etc.'

It's fun finding out who they actually are. Which is always a good person, that I've found. Want to be friends Nsane?
Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-18, 01:03

but what about me martia????????
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-18, 01:04

Wait a minute...
WHO TOLD YOU I WAS PARANOID!?!!?!?!?!?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-18, 01:15

i have to admit i do have a bit of paranoia myself but i dont wanna confess all of that
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-18, 02:06

~ = Thoughts.
" " = Speaking.

Martia: "......."
*Glance*.

Raptor: "..."

Martia: ~That Johnny, she keeps stealing looks at me like she's licking me with her eyes... How foolish of her to think of me as anything more than just her master...~
~That skirt's 3cm shorter than yesterday! She's totally coming on to me! How improper can a maid be!? And it's obvious she's collecting the cups I've laid my mouth on and using them for her own lewd purposes! An always prepared maid without weak points, and depraved beyond help...~

Potus-Mat: *Cough, cough*.

Martia: ~Oh damn, Potus' mad!~
~Her jealousy has to be truly frightening if she will display such anger just because I'm slightly close to Johnny! She must like me so much that she's lost her mind...~
~Those eyes... She's drowning in her madness.~
~It's easy to imagine her acting out of her insanity, killing me and having her way with my body... Her perversion is completely beyond help!~

VantageSp: "What's up? I came to play ze-!"

Martia: ~And there she is, the raging lesbian in charge! She keeps coming to the mansion in pursuit of my body! Such tenacity!~
~In her mind she's already ravished me over and over again, but today she's come to make it reality!?~

Nsanejokr: "Yo."

"Sorry to ask, but you know, could you lend me a bit of soy sauce and rice again?"

Martia: ~Wh-what's up with this woman! Her armpits are on full display!~
~Her female stink is floating to me, full of pheromones! She plans to have the pure and innocent me smell it and awaken to sexual arousal!? How abnormally lusty can a miko be!?~

*Wheeze*

Raptor: ".... Mistress?"

Martia: ~... wait, oh sh*t! I've been surrounded by raging lesbians! The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!~
~They're planning to gang-rape me!? All four of them, ravishing me like wild animals!?~
~But... no matter how thoroughly they may dominate my body, my heart won't give in! I am the proud Martia Scarlet! I won't lose to the likes of you... the likes of you......~

Martia: "Come on then!!!" *Rips off clothes*

Raptor/Potus/Vantage: "Whoah~"

Nsanejokr: "Another incident..."

Fin.

P.S: No foul intent/insult intended to anyone in this story.

Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-18, 02:15

Martia-chan wrote:At most, I have one friend and I break into tears about everyday, is that what you wanted to hear?

Oh, no, not at all. I was just thinking your original scenario was highly extreme and addressing it as such.

Thing is though, I have heard people act like that and they weren't joking around. I've met guys that literally thought gays wanted to get all over them, so I wasn't able to read it in a joking manner. Sorry, lol.

vantagesp wrote:Don't let nsane bother you. He may sound like a complete jerk sometimes, but in actuality he is a really great guy.

Don't listen to him. I totally am a jerk.

Martia-chan wrote:Want to be friends Nsane?

Uh, sure, why not?

Potus-Mat wrote:WHO TOLD YOU I WAS PARANOID!?!!?!?!?!?

That one guy that hears all your thoughts.

nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-18, 17:33

nsanejokr wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:WHO TOLD YOU I WAS PARANOID!?!!?!?!?!?
That one guy that hears all your thoughts.
I thought I killed him...
Also, why am I a woman in that scenario above?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  maskedhero303 2011-10-18, 17:51

These posts just made my day.

OT: I'm kinda the same as nsane. I wonder what people say and think about me, what they're saying saying and talking about behind my back and the like.
maskedhero303
maskedhero303

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-18, 18:01

Martia-chan wrote:~ = Thoughts.
" " = Speaking.
*Glance*.
Martia: ~That Johnny, she keeps stealing looks at me like she's licking me with her eyes... How foolish of her to think of me as anything more than just her master...~
~That skirt's 3cm shorter than yesterday! She's totally coming on to me! How improper can a maid be!? And it's obvious she's collecting the cups I've laid my mouth on and using them for her own lewd purposes! An always prepared maid without weak points, and depraved beyond help...~

~Her jealousy has to be truly frightening if she will display such anger just because I'm slightly close to Johnny! She must like me so much that she's lost her mind...~
~It's easy to imagine her acting out of her insanity, killing me and having her way with my body... Her perversion is completely beyond help!~

Martia: ~And there she is, the raging lesbian in charge! She keeps coming to the mansion in pursuit of my body! Such tenacity!~
~In her mind she's already ravished me over and over again, but today she's come to make it reality!?~

"Sorry to ask, but you know, could you lend me a bit of soy sauce and rice again?"
~Her female stink is floating to me, full of pheromones! She plans to have the pure and innocent me smell it and awaken to sexual arousal!? How abnormally lusty can a miko be!?~

*Wheeze*
Martia: ~... wait, oh sh*t! I've been surrounded by raging lesbians! The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!~
~They're planning to gang-rape me!? All four of them, ravishing me like wild animals!?~
~But... no matter how thoroughly they may dominate my body, my heart won't give in! I am the proud Martia Scarlet! I won't lose to the likes of you... the likes of you......~

Fin.
Seriously, why am I female in this scenario? What are you planning?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-18, 18:14

i wish i had mind reading powers that way i could know if they were talking about me

i just feel like people talk about me all the time when im not around

pic related

i think this all the time
Paranoia Attack~ 9112016
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-18, 18:26

I can't tell if this thread is serious or not
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-18, 18:30

Axel VIII wrote:Paranoia Attack~ 9112016

This. Every day this.

N Harmonia wrote:I can't tell if this thread is serious or not

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-10-18, 18:50

Martia-chan wrote:~ = Thoughts.
" " = Speaking.

*Glance*.

*Wheeze*

Fin.

P.S: No foul intent/insult intended to anyone in this story.

lol the forum just got feminized Very Happy

as for paranoiac actions, completely waste of time. It is absurd to be paranoid when you can always die so suddenly, and then again you will die for sure one day. Living your life in thoughts about being dead makes you being dead from start and you miss every single point of life lol. death is taken just as an ultimate example of paranoia. what can I say, to all paranoid people: give yourself one, seal your thoughlts for a second or two and enjoy the life lol.
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-19, 00:31

I thought my story was rather clever. Besides your all female anyways, you just don't realize it.
Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-19, 00:32

Martia-chan wrote:I thought my story was rather clever. Besides your all female anyways, you just don't realize it.
Nope. I just checked. Those are Y chromosomes, not X. Wait a minute...
Yeah, I can be a tad paranoid at times. I am sure some of the Administrators know about my thoughts on Anonymous...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Martia-chan 2011-10-19, 01:08

Potus-Mat wrote:
Martia-chan wrote:I thought my story was rather clever. Besides your all female anyways, you just don't realize it.
Yeah, I can be a tad paranoid at times. I am sure some of the Administrators know about my thoughts on Anonymous...

What's wrong with being female anyways? It makes me wonder how you guys work.

Martia-chan
Martia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-19, 18:43

Martia-chan wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
What's wrong with being female anyways? It makes me wonder how you guys work.
Well, an inability yo do math and science, for one...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-19, 18:49

This thread makes me uncomfortable.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-10-19, 19:06

@Dear Harmonia: Age matters, thats why! Razz
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-10-19, 19:17

Matters where? =o
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-10-19, 19:19

i feel like when im walking someone if following me and i must turn my head a bit to check if there is someone behind me

also people say that when i get my paranoidness on that i look funny i dunno that get's me a bit mad tho :/
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2011-10-19, 19:25

Axel VIII wrote:i feel like when im walking someone if following me and i must turn my head a bit to check if there is someone behind me

also people say that when i get my paranoidness on that i look funny i dunno that get's me a bit mad tho :/

Then it is surely hard for people to surprise you lol. Maybe you misunderstood the "handle with care" thing Very Happy
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  whitelightning31 2011-12-02, 01:46

i'm a pretty paranoid person too but i think of it as a gift......cause so many possibilities and outcomes run through my head, idk but it's just insane in a sane way......

but to me....you sound like you got a bit of pervertness mixed with that paranoid personality which isnt a bad thing.....but not very good but whatever floats your boat.

TerrorKingA wrote:
vantagesp wrote:Uhmm... I am confused.

This was all that was needed to be said.
LMAO ahhahahaha........
i'm sorry but when something is funny, i laugh....simple as that so dont feel offended whoever is feeling.
whitelightning31
whitelightning31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Whitelightning31/1114507856028

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down