Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Falling Heaven:The Phoenix Dream.

Go down

War of Falling Heaven:The Phoenix Dream.  Empty War of Falling Heaven:The Phoenix Dream.

Post  Twedledum 2011-11-11, 13:52

Intro

The start of the story goes far beyond the Yugi ‘s and it is continuing even to Yuma story and after it. It says once in ancient Egypt Light and Darkness join forces to create the Heaven’s Diamond which would fulfill all their wishes. However, after summoning, they found out that it will fulfill only one wish. Since then , once in 60 years 8 duelists from all world who have special skills and talents will duel each other to fulfill their wishes. They are called Meisters. All Meisters have a Jewel that that is giving power to use their skills and also perform something that normal people will call ‘Magic’. This war has entered in history as Heaven’s War. During the 10th war, the Heaven’s Diamond was brought to Earth forcefully and as a result all Jewels have absorbed his energy and also the energy of their Meisters. Since then, this way of summoning Fairy of Heaven has become a Taboo among Meisters.
Chapter 1
-Part 1-

Current year:2700
Charles as usually was dueling his best friend ,Tom.They do this every Sunday. Only then,Charles is released from
Tom:2 cards in hand, 10 cards in graveyard and 2 Magicians Valkyria on Field, 1 card facedown.
Charles: 4 cards in hand, 15 cards in grave, and on the field: Number 12:Armored Ninja-Crimson Shadow with 1 XYZ Material and 1 facedown card
Charles: (LP:3400):It’s time to end this.I activate Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy your facedown.
Facedown Starlight Road and MST goes to grave
Next I activate Number 12:Armored Ninja-Crimson Blade monster effect. And for the key moment I activate Dark Hole.
Both Magician’s Valkyria go to grave
Tom(3000 LP):What?! This isn’t fair.
Charles: Who says I’m done?!...I Normal Summon Armored Ninja Flame and use his effect on himself. Now Armored Ninja Flame and Armored Ninja Crimson Shadow- attack directly.
Tom(0 LP): This happens all the time. You’re damn lucky. I guess is that pendant of yours.
Charles: Well… what can I say?!.My mom left me before she passed away. She said this will help me to find my father.
Tom: Well, I got to go home otherwise my mom will yell at me again. Oh sorry…I didn’t mean to...
Charles: It’s okay. I am used to that and besides you have a mother and you must take care of her...trust me.
Meanwhile at the other end of world the Royal Meisters were deliberating on the beginning a new war.
Royal Meister 1: The war must be started without any delays.
Royal Meister 2: We have only two days to find the Red Phoenix Pedant Meister.
Royal Meister 3: Did you forgot that the previous Meister, Alfred Wales had been gone after the last war?!. And nobody know where is that damn pendant.
Royal Meister 4: The only solution is to start the war. If the Red Phoenix Pedant doesn’t want to be find then we will find him.
During the time when Royal Meisters were debating, Charles had been working on his deck. After all, this is the last thing that his mother left for him. At the start kids from orphanage were laughing at him because of his deck was considered the weakest but he always won with that deck. Time flew fast and Sunday has finally arrived. This was the only day when he could met Tom.
Tom: Hey, Charles. How was your week? I hope it wasn’t such awful as mine. I’ve had enough of learning and didn’t let me duel others.
Charles: At least I dueled with my classmates beat them all but with no fun.
Tom: Want to duel? I brought new cards.
Charles: Really? Anything for me ?
Tom: Well I found this rare card, and guess what: this will fit your deck perfectly.
Suddenly a man appeared. This was Ring of Moon Diamond, Klaus.
Klaus: Having fun boys?...Who is you is wearing a red pedant?
Charles: It’s me…have any problems with that?!
Klaus: No, Red Phoenix Pedant, Alfred.
Charles: How do you know my father’s name?
Klaus: Huh… so you don’t know who is your father. Anyway since you wear that pedant you must duel me.
Charles: Bring it on.
Klaus & Charles: Duel
Suddenly Charles was sent into a strange world which looked more like and abandoned one with rocks and mountains everywhere.
Klaus (8000 LP): This is the power of the Jewels. They always decide the place of dueling that will fit most. I will go first. I summon Rescue Rabbit. I activate his effect to summon two Gem-Knight Garnet in attack mode.
Rescue Rabbit removed from field.
With this two monsters I build the overlay network. Come forth: Number 39: Utopia. I set 2 cards facedown and end my turn.
Charles (8000 LP): My turn. I activate Heavy Storm
Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon and Pyroxene Fusion go to grave.
Now I would like you to meet Armored Ninja: Earth. It can be summoned if you control a monster and I don’t. Don’t forget it’s comrade, Armored Ninja Flame and activate raise his effect on himself: he is now level five. With these two monsters I build the overlay network. Come forth: Number 12:Armored Ninja-Crimson Shadow. Monster effect activates: I detach 1 Xyz Material Monster and make him unaffected by any effects. Next I activate Dark Hole and destroy your Utopia. Now, Crimson Shadow attack him directly.
Klaus (5500 LP):Well…for a kid to pull this is quite amazing. Apparently we will have some job to do here.
________________________________________________________________________________
Duelists Bios
Name: Charles Williams aka Red Phoenix Pedant
Deck: Armored Ninja
Description: His mother died and his father left him whne he was a kid. Since his mother died he lives in an orphanage. He met Tom at a charity meeting and since then they are best friends
Name: Tom Johnes
Deck: Spellcaster-Type
Description: Tom is a rich boy but he never actually thinks that way. He always liked to play with normal kids and duel them. His mother never liked this but she didn’t have a choice.
Name: Klaus aka Ring of Moon Dimond
Description: He is the descendant of one of the duelists who had fought in the 1st War of Falling Heaven.
PS:Rate/comment.
Twedledum
Twedledum

Birthday : 1993-07-21

Back to top Go down