Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder King vs Droll & lock bird.

3 posters

Go down

Solved Thunder King vs Droll & lock bird.

Post  Tylaxesensei 2011-11-21, 21:01

Ok I read some of the ruling but I dont which to go by OCG or TCG. But I want know that do these 2 cards dont count as the same.
My question is; I can use morphing jar eff with Thunder king but not with lock bird right??
Bird eff says it counts as drawing but Kings does not.
I am not sure about the ruling but I would like to know.

Last edited by Key on 2011-11-22, 00:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : small speling error)
Tylaxesensei
Tylaxesensei

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Thunder King vs Droll & lock bird.

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-11-21, 21:41

Because Droll & Lock Bird also add the part "(Drawing cards is also considered as "adding a card to the hand.")" into card text, so Morphing Jar will be stopped by Droll & Lock Bird. On the other side, Thunder King Rai-Oh doesn't have that part in card text, that's mean drawing is not count as adding for Thunder King Rai-Oh to prevent.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Tylaxesensei 2011-11-21, 21:48

Thank you. Very much man. I'm new to the network so I just need to get this straight. Again thank you.
Tylaxesensei
Tylaxesensei

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-11-22, 02:26

I just want to add something, Jar still activates if you flip it, even with Droll and Lock on the field. I'm assuming the ruling for Jar would be the same as Protector of the Sanctuary, you'd both ditch your hands and no cards would be drawn. This is only because you never actually activated Jar's effect, you just flipped it, then Jar went "OHMYGOD I'VE JUST BEEN FLIPPED ARGHABLARGH!!!" Same with Book of Eclipse's End Phase effect.

Cards like Hand Destruction, which are not forced activations, cannot be played though.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down