Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king

+2
BlackwingRa
surge1989
6 posters

Go down

Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king Empty Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king

Post  surge1989 2011-06-10, 20:29

I know these cannot stop things like Monster reborn, call of the haunted...etc. but what all can they stop. I know they can stop things like synchros & monsters that special themelsves from the hand. I just need a real clear ruling on this please.

surge1989

Back to top Go down

Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king Empty Re: Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-06-10, 21:45

Black Horn of Heaven and Thunder King Rai-Oh can only negate summon that doesn't start a chain, that's mean the summoning wasn't a part of an effect (means the summon happen when that effect resolving)
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king Empty Re: Black horn of heaven. & Thunder king

Post  Kamil_Cefares 2011-06-10, 23:17

"Thunder King Rai-Oh" negates Special Summons the same way that "Solemn Judgment", "Horn of Heaven", and "Black Horn of Heaven" negate Special Summons. You can only use the effect against a Special Summon which does not use a Chain Link. You cannot use the effect when a monster is Special Summoned during the resolution of another card.[1]
from http://yugioh.wikia.com/

mean that if you want to negate summon from another card's effect , you must use the cards that say to negate "the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s)"
just like "Solemn Warning"

or use "Solemn Judgment" to negate spell or trap cards or even synchro summon , but CANNOT negate sp.summon from OTHER EFFECT MONSTERS.["Mystic Tomato", "Light and Darkness Dragon", "Marauding Captain", "Lonefire Blossom" etc.]
Kamil_Cefares
Kamil_Cefares

Birthday : 1987-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2011-06-11, 12:14

ive been having problems with grapha

i found some players telling me grapha is inherent (im sure its effect)

raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  Halberdier 2011-06-11, 12:20

It's an effect, and even has a cost, of bouncing a card. And it does start a chain.
Halberdier
Halberdier
€5,000,000,000
€5,000,000,000

Birthday : 1995-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-15, 13:32

which is because youre spamming in an answered topic. -_-
If you want to contribute, contribute better next time a question haven't answered.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down