Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart of the Underdog question

3 posters

Go down

Solved Heart of the Underdog question

Post  Virtuozo 2011-12-10, 20:04

Ok, so here it goes:

Assume I control one Heart of the Underdog, during my Draw Phase I keep drawing Normal Monsters until I draw a quick-spell such as Reload, can I activate it during the same Draw Phase and keep drawing (provided there's a Normal Monster among the cards drawn by the effect of Reload)? Just want to make sure... Thanks.

Virtuozo

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Heart of the Underdog question

Post  DonSlipo 2011-12-10, 20:30

"If you draw multiple cards at the same time during your Draw Phase, such as with "Reload", only 1 of the cards needs to be a Normal Monster to trigger "Heart of the Underdog", since they are all drawn at the same time. If you activate "Reload" in your Draw Phase and draw 5 Normal Monster Cards, your "Heart of the Underdog" only activates 1 time because it says "card(s)"."

Yes, you can keep drawing
DonSlipo
DonSlipo

Birthday : 1990-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Virtuozo 2011-12-10, 21:42

Thanks. It got me wondering cause the other day I was watching a video of someone using an Underdog Exodia deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WC 2011 and it looked like they couldn't use Reload with just one Heart of the Underdog on the field:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISvoDw9wo34

Or maybe they just didn't want to? Or maybe it's some bug in the game...

Virtuozo

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanax42 2011-12-11, 00:20

Its not bug, the game just doesnt ask if you want to activate the card in DP because that´s how its programmed, if you hold the A button in the exact moment you draw Reload the game would give you the option to play that card and continue to draw
Thanax42
Thanax42

Birthday : 1988-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down