Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heart of the underdog

4 posters

Go down

Solved heart of the underdog

Post  XinWarrior 2011-08-15, 13:20

ok so im pretty sure this should be an easy enuff to solve bt im just double checking...if i activate heart of the underdog nd i have a deck that i draw only normal monsters and quickplay spells that let me activate them during the draw phase so i keep drawing until i get a card lik hand destruction so id have to discard two nd draw 2. if i drew a normal monster on the first card would i be able to draw normal cards until i drew another spell or my one effect monster, nd then keep drawing fer the second card i need to draw from my deck?

XinWarrior

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: heart of the underdog

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-08-15, 13:40

Let's clarify your situation:

You have "Heart of the Underdog" active and 3 cards in your hand one of them is "Hand Destruction". During your Draw Phase you activate "Hand Destruction", discarding 2 cards and drawing 2; 'Sonic Duck' and 'Rescue Rabbit'. You can then reveal "Sonic Duck" from your hand to activate Heart of the Underdog and draw 1 card. If you draw another Normal Monster card, you can reveal that again and draw another. You can keep doing that until you draw a non-Normal Monster card or decide not to activate Heart of the Underdog.

The only condition for triggering "Heart of the Underdog" is the last thing to happen must be You drawing a Normal Monster Card during your draw phase, nothing more, nothing less.
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyRainEve(TeWe) 2011-08-16, 16:18

what faust said, your Sonic Duck and Rescue Rabbit, is considered to drawn at the same-time, additionaly, if you draw another quickplay like hand dest, you can activate it during that very draw phase and then redo that loop again.
LilyRainEve(TeWe)
LilyRainEve(TeWe)

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-08-16, 19:36

Yes Faust is correct
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down