Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text

2 posters

Go down

Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text Empty Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text

Post  nilux 2011-12-16, 12:02

hi, i wanted to say that the Sacred Ptolemys M7 (the LV6 Exceed) has got a wrong card text.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49588775/
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sacred_Ptolemys_Messier_7

neither on wikia nor on shriek (which is a reliable source), the card has the last sentence (the restriction sentence, i mean "You cannot use this effect the turn you used a "The Sacred" Xyz Monster to Xyz Summon this card." he doesnt have this effect)

nilux

Back to top Go down

Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text Empty Re: Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text

Post  Saturn 2011-12-16, 12:19

Wiki text:

2 Level 6 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 face-up "Sacred" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, except "Sacred Ptolemys Messier 7". (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials of this card.) You cannot activate this card's effect the turn you Special Summon this card this way. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard or side of the field; return it to the hand.

Skriek text:

DT14-JP039
Sacred Ptolemys M7 「セイクリッド・トレミスM7」
LIGHT/Machine - Xyz - Effect/Rank 6/2700/2000
2 x Level 6 Monster
You can Xyz Summon this card by placing 1 "Sacred" Xyz-Monster other than a "Sacred Ptolemys Messier 7" as Xyz Material under this card. During the turn you Special Summon this card this way, you cannot activate its effect. Once per turn, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card, and selecting 1 monster on either player's field or Graveyard. Return the selected monster to its owner's hand.

So what'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text Empty Re: Sacred Ptolemys M7 got wrong card text

Post  nilux 2011-12-16, 12:36

sry totally read wrong. i didnt saw the last sentence so i thought it was removed. sry forget it lol

nilux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down