Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a.{Damage Calculation} vs b.{Flips Effect and Spell/Trap change ATK/DEF}

+5
S.S.A.
Ultimate lol
BlackwingRa
Tcbskater
RastreadorFT
9 posters

Go down

Solved a.{Damage Calculation} vs b.{Flips Effect and Spell/Trap change ATK/DEF}

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 09:41

Link of the official rule book: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/YGO_RuleBook_EN-v8.pdf

In the damage calculation, according to the official rule book, (page 20 pdf or printed page 35), it seems that card effects can't be active, such as triggers, but do not talk about effects of continuous spell/trap and monsters.
But clearly says that flip effect monster cards that change the value of atk/def and indicate that it is activated in calculation of damage can be activated.

In this sense, Penguin Knight, Gorz, Skull Dice, Graceful Dice and Final Attack Orders, are sample examples that can't be denied by the effects of cards like Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode and Evolzar Lagia in damage calculation.

So this way, Gorz effect summon for damage, can be denied only, by example, like Archlord Kristya (continuous), but not Solemn (trigger) or Divine Wrath (trigger). Archlord Kristya as the effect continuous, already activated in the damage calculation.

Regarding the use of examples that change atk/def, can be safely used in the calculation of damage. We have four sub-phases in the battle phase: initiate the battle phase, declare attack, DAMAGE CALCULATION and end the battle phase.

Another example is when X-Head Cannon is attacked by Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode, the owner of X-Head Cannon active Shrink in Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode in the damage calculation. In practice this should never be denied, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode can't activate its effect in damage calculation.

Final Attack Orders may be denied when activated, but not when it is face up in the calculation of damage, it causes the monster face down, turn up and in attack position in the damage calculation.

The same applies to fields that increase the atk/def of monsters, and this field is already used in the calculation of damage, when a face down card was attacked.

Thus, Penguin Knight should be accepted when it is attacked in face down by Evolzar Lagia, since the effect of Penguin Knight is FLIP (compulsory effect, not trigger) na damage calculation, Lagia can't activate its effect.

Question: Does anyone have something about who can be against this rule in the calculation of damage, which is documented in the official book of rules?

Thank you Smile

RastreadorFT

RastreadorFT

Birthday : 1987-06-25

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: a.{Damage Calculation} vs b.{Flips Effect and Spell/Trap change ATK/DEF}

Post  Tcbskater 2011-12-20, 09:57

The rulebook didn't exactly have enough space to go in depth to the complexities of the Damage Step. This is a full list of what exactly can be activated during then.

In the Damage Step, only certain cards and effects may be activated. These include:

Counter Trap Cards ("Solemn Judgment", "Dark Bribe").
Normal Trap Cards, Continuous Trap Cards, Quick-Play Spell Cards, and Quick Effect Monster Cards that alter the ATK and/or DEF of one or more monsters on the field ("Blast with Chain", "Rush Recklessly", "Castle Walls", "Reinforcements", "Shrink", "Honest"). The card must DIRECTLY affect ATK/DEF to be valid; you cannot activate Scapegoat during the Damage Step even if you control United We Stand, for example, because Scapegoat does not directly change the ATK/DEF on any monsters.
Mandatory Trigger Effects ("King Tiger Wanghu").
Flip Monster Effects (which are mandatory by nature) ("Cyber Jar").
Quick Effect Monster Cards that negate the activation of other cards or effects ("Herald of Perfection, "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8").
Any card whose text specifically says it may be activated during the Damage Step ("Nutrient Z", "Kuriboh").
Cards that do not meet the activation criteria, but whom Konami/UDE have stated may be activated in the Damage Step ("Null and Void").

Everything should be fairly cut and dry now, as it explains why things like Stardust Assault Mode and Evolzar Laggia/Dolkka can activate their abilities during the Damage Step.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: a.{Damage Calculation} vs b.{Flips Effect and Spell/Trap change ATK/DEF}

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:00

full of mistakes here.
1st of all, Shrink can only be activated during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd step of Damage Step, it can't be activated during Damage Calculation.
2nd, Flip Effects aren't activated in Damage Calculation.
3rd, Counter Trap is not "Trigger".
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 10:05

Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:11

In short for the author of this topic: Read the rulebook carefully.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 10:18

BlackwingRa wrote:full of mistakes here.
1st of all, Shrink can only be activated during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd step of Damage Step, it can't be activated during Damage Calculation.
2nd, Flip Effects aren't activated in Damage Calculation.
3rd, Counter Trap is not "Trigger".

There is no sub-phases in the calculation of damage. Where did you get that? I'm using the official source of Konami and e-mails sent by me and have answered by them. You can even send an e-mail and ask.
Smile

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:20

Even the rulebook state that you're deadly wrong.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 10:21

Damage step is not damage calculation
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:22

That's what I wrote above, Ultimate lol.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 10:26

BlackwingRa wrote:That's what I wrote above, Ultimate lol.

Was still pointed at RastreadorFT
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:27

oh ok then.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 10:28

Let others post their criticisms.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:30

As I told you, read the rulebook again.
When an attacked monster is flipped face-up, any Flip Effects are activated and resolved after damage dalculation.
During the Damage Step, you can only activate Counter Trap Cards, or cards with effects that directly change a monster's ATK or DEF.
Also, these cards can only be activated up until the start of damage calculation.

Last edited by BlackwingRa on 2011-12-20, 10:37; edited 1 time in total
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 10:33

BlackwingRa wrote:As I told you, read the rulebook again.
Cool your help, instead of arguing asks to read the book again ... \o/

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 10:35

Much easier, just read the link I profided
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-12-20, 10:38

Somehow I fear that this guy can't read properly.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 10:50

Ultimate lol wrote:Much easier, just read the link I profided

His theory of Solemn Gorz and not convincing. Effects of cards in the damage calculation can only be activated if it is mentioned in them or if they change the atk/def, or are flip effects.
This topic is not contrary to yours, on the contrary, I try to clarify some rules that some continue to deny. Most American players to play on dueling network, don't accept the theory of Gorz and Solemn, and I have already activated a Solemn against a Gorz, to know what was wrong.

Another thing is the effect of Penguin Knight, who has already been resolved in the tournament in Texas in 2008/2009, which was actually stated that the effect of the Penguin, when attacked, can not be denied.

I think you could give a reading in decision making, in official tournaments. I give this tip for you.
Smile

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 10:53

RastreadorFT wrote:

His theory of Solemn Gorz and not convincing. Effects of cards in the damage calculation can only be activated if it is mentioned in them or if they change the atk/def, or are flip effects.
This topic is not contrary to yours, on the contrary, I try to clarify some rules that some continue to deny. Most American players to play on dueling network, don't accept the theory of Gorz and Solemn, and I have already activated a Solemn against a Gorz, to know what was wrong.

Another thing is the effect of Penguin Knight, who has already been resolved in the tournament in Texas in 2008/2009, which was actually stated that the effect of the Penguin, when attacked, can not be denied.

I think you could give a reading in decision making, in official tournaments. I give this tip for you.
Smile

The whole forum and all its ruling geniusses have been over that topic. It is correct.

On the Solemn Gorz topic.
Solemn Judgement can't negate, Solemn Warning can.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 11:05

Ultimate lol wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:

Smile

The whole forum and all its ruling geniusses have been over that topic. It is correct.

On the Solemn Gorz topic.
Solemn Judgement can't negate, Solemn Warning can.

Warning and Judment texts writing are different, but in practice both deny Special Summon. And both can not be activated in the damage calculation because they do not exchange atk/def, aren't FLIP effects, aren't continuous effects already in progress.

There are also other definitions have settled on the wiki: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Gorz_the_Emissary_of_Darkness

By now, you just said the rules that says you know, but until now, had no sources. This is credible, especially because no one should believe what a person says today, if not documented. That in a royal court, (I studied Law School), is taken into account when a judge decides to take a defendant to be sentenced, mainly for lack of evidence.

Again I repeat, check the sources. Always.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-12-20, 11:08

reread the part on the negation of gorz, it says it cant negate gorz because of a summon by card effect shenanigans, not because its the middle of the damage step

Black Horn of Heaven: The effects of "Thunder King Rai-Oh", "Black Horn of Heaven", "Solemn Judgment", and similar cards cannot negate a Special Summon which occurs during the resolution of an effect which activates.[9]
Example: When Battle Damage is inflicted, the effect of "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" which Special Summons it activates. Thus, you cannot negate this with the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh".[9]
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2011-12-20, 11:11

RastreadorFT wrote:
Warning and Judment texts writing are different, but in practice both deny Special Summon. And both can not be activated in the damage calculation because they do not exchange atk/def, aren't FLIP effects, aren't continuous effects already in progress.

There are also other definitions have settled on the wiki: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Gorz_the_Emissary_of_Darkness

By now, you just said the rules that says you know, but until now, had no sources. This is credible, especially because no one should believe what a person says today, if not documented. That in a royal court, (I studied Law School), is taken into account when a judge decides to take a defendant to be sentenced, mainly for lack of evidence.

Again I repeat, check the sources. Always.

Solemn Judgment cannot ever negate Gorz as you cannot negate Special Summons that happen within an effect without negating the effect itself. Solemn Warning covers this because it states that it can negate the effect of a card that includes "Special Summon."

Both of them can be activated within the Damage Step and Damage Calculation because they are card effects that negate the effects of cards that can be activated during these times.

You say we have no sources, yet, we've linked you to at least two credible sources already, both of which thoroughly go through what can and cannot be activated during Damage Calculation, which you're delightfully ignoring for a less in-depth rule book with little room for explanation.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 11:14

S.S. Anaconda wrote:reread the part on the negation of gorz, it says it cant negate gorz because of a summon by card effect shenanigans, not because its the middle of the damage step

Black Horn of Heaven: The effects of "Thunder King Rai-Oh", "Black Horn of Heaven", "Solemn Judgment", and similar cards cannot negate a Special Summon which occurs during the resolution of an effect which activates.[9]
Example: When Battle Damage is inflicted, the effect of "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" which Special Summons it activates. Thus, you cannot negate this with the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh".[9]

I know, I'm giving a second reason. Thank you for correcting.

Score: RR 2x0 UL
Score: SS 1x0 UL

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2011-12-20, 11:19

RastreadorFT wrote:
S.S. Anaconda wrote:reread the part on the negation of gorz, it says it cant negate gorz because of a summon by card effect shenanigans, not because its the middle of the damage step

dont misconstrue me...your wrong on all counts...i was just saying your evidence is null and void, and not related to the topic AT ALL
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 11:32

S.S. Anaconda wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:

dont misconstrue me...your wrong on all counts...i was just saying your evidence is null and void, and not related to the topic AT ALL

Excuse me, you who got it wrong. I justified it two alternatives, which I find valid. Rule of the damage step, ignored by some, and rule on the wiki, also ignored in the case of our friend Ultimate.

When I mention "you", I do not mean you.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 11:33

You really don't know when to give up do you?
You are wrong!
How many people have to tell you that before you are giving in here?

Here is your so asked proof Wikia
"Solemn Warning" can be activated during the Damage Step. It can be activated to negate the activation of "Tragoedia's effect to special summon itself".[2]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings%3ASolemn_Warning
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 11:39

Ultimate lol wrote:You really don't know when to give up do you?
You are wrong!
How many people have to tell you that before you are giving in here?

Here is your so asked proof Wikia
"Solemn Warning" can be activated during the Damage Step. It can be activated to negate the activation of "Tragoedia's effect to special summon itself".[2]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings%3ASolemn_Warning

Ultimate I'm sorry, I was not talking to your topic that you're wrong. However you come here to criticize a rule that other users have already accepted. Gorz vs Solemn. You are being mediocre.
And I'm here defending a rule that the damage can not activate certain letters. You did not prove that it is wrong. He said no source that could directly confront the rule in the damage calculation.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 11:47

RastreadorFT wrote:Ultimate I'm sorry, I was not talking to your topic that you're wrong. However you come here to criticize a rule that other users have already accepted. Gorz vs Solemn. You are being mediocre.
And I'm here defending a rule that the damage can not activate certain letters. You did not prove that it is wrong. He said no source that could directly confront the rule in the damage calculation.

I could be getting you completely wrong as that post was poorly written.
Are you saying that that users in general have accepted that solemn warning can't negate Gorz? as this is not true at all.
I don't get what you are trying to say with the second part. But there are more things that can activate in the battle phase/ damage step then you seem to claim can't.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-12-20, 11:48

Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

Any way since I'm in the mood...

Your whole opening post is full of wrong info.

First of all there are 7 not 4 Substeps of the battle phase.

Solemn Warning is a Counter Trap and remember this, Counter Traps can be activated in any Phase/Step of the turn as long as it's activation requirements are fulfilled.

Continuous effects like Archlord Kristya never activate they apply and as such are applied during every 7 Substeps of the damage step.

Flip effect monsters can never be activated in Damage Calculation it doesn't matter if they Alter the ATK/DEF this is because the effect of Flip effect monsters are activated in the Substep 6 which is after damage calculation.

Shrink can't be activated in Damage Calculation because only cards that can be activated in Damage Calculation are the ones that say so in the card text or their rulings allow them to be activated During Damage Calculation. Beside that only other effects that can be activated during Damage Calculation are Counter Traps and effects of monsters that negate any other effect that might activate during Damage Calculation, example of one of the monsters that can activate in Damage Calculation is Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 12:00

Badass_Bunny wrote:
Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

Solemn Warning is a Counter Trap and remember this, Counter Traps can be activated in any Phase/Step of the turn as long as it's activation requirements are fulfilled.

Continuous effects like Archlord Kristya never activate they apply and as such are applied during every 7 Substeps of the damage step.

Flip effect monsters can never be activated in Damage Calculation it doesn't matter if they Alter the ATK/DEF this is because the effect of Flip effect monsters are activated in the Substep 6 which is after damage calculation.

Shrink can't be activated in Damage Calculation because only cards that can be activated in Damage Calculation are the ones that say so in the card text or their rulings allow them to be activated During Damage Calculation. Beside that only other effects that can be activated during Damage Calculation are Counter Traps and effects of monsters that negate any other effect that might activate during Damage Calculation, example of one of the monsters that can activate in Damage Calculation is Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode

Hi Bunny, okay? Remember me? Play with you with the double red-blue other day.

Well, in any case, I agree with you somewhat. But when a card effect that changes the values ​​of atk/def are active but can be activated in the damage calculation. This is within the rules of the game there are times, like yugioh world championhip 2008-2011 (NDS), tag force (ps cia), etc..
In addition to more reoccupied me to say, I am based on what is written in the book, page 20 (pdf) or page 35 (printed).

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-12-20, 12:05

RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

Well, in any case, I agree with you somewhat. But when a card effect that changes the values ​​of atk/def are active but can be activated in the damage calculation. This is within the rules of the game there are times, like yugioh world championhip 2008-2011 (NDS), tag force (ps cia), etc..
In addition to more reoccupied me to say, I am based on what is written in the book, page 20 (pdf) or page 35 (printed).

You're just mixing up Damage Step and Damage Calculation. Some can be activated in Damage Calculation like Honest while others like Shrink can't
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 12:36

Badass_Bunny wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

You're just mixing up Damage Step and Damage Calculation. Some can be activated in Damage Calculation like Honest while others like Shrink can't

I checked it. Actually in the damage calculation does not start anything, but the damage step some cartas are limited to activate. Also:

""" {
During the Damage Step, there are limits on what cards you can activate. Also, during the Damage Step, Flip Effects resolve a bit differently than they normally do.

During the Damage Step, you can only activate Counter Trap Cards or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF.
Also, these cards can only be activated up until the start of damage calculation.

When an attacked monster is flipped face-up, any Flip Effects are activated and resolved after damage calculation. If you need to select a monster for the Flip Effect to target, you cannot target a monster that has already been destroyed during damage calculation.
} """

Text from the official rule book version 8, page 20 (pdf) or page 35 (printed).

Then in Step Damage:
Lagia and Stardust Assault Mode effects should not be activated, then Penguin Soldier against Lagia and Stardust Assault Mode.
Shrink can, but not in damage calculation.
Solemn against Gorz can't (not change atk/def).

But:
"you can only activate Counter Trap Cards or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF."
Counter Trap that change atk/def, revised.
In writing, says that exchange effects atk/def. It may have been misspelled. As it would be different:
"you can only activate Counter Trap Cards, or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF."
You should put a comma in this case.

Question? Criticism? Praise?

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-12-20, 12:43

RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

I checked it. Actually in the damage calculation does not start anything, but the damage step some cartas are limited to activate. Also:

""" {
During the Damage Step, there are limits on what cards you can activate. Also, during the Damage Step, Flip Effects resolve a bit differently than they normally do.

During the Damage Step, you can only activate Counter Trap Cards or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF.

When an attacked monster is flipped face-up, any Flip Effects are activated and resolved after damage calculation. If you need to select a monster for the Flip Effect to target, you cannot target a monster that has already been destroyed during damage calculation.
} """

Then in Step Damage:
Lagia and Stardust Assault Mode effects should not be activated, then Penguin Soldier against Lagia and Stardust Assault Mode.

But:
"you can only activate Counter Trap Cards or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF."
In writing, says that exchange effects atk/def. It may have been misspelled. As it would be different:
"you can only activate Counter Trap Cards, or cards with effects that directly change a monster’s ATK or DEF."

Sorry but I really don't have time to explain all this again, I explained why you can activate Solemn in during damage calculation. It seems you just can't understand
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 12:46

Badass_Bunny wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
RastreadorFT wrote:
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Ultimate lol wrote:

Silly Ultimate....

""" {

} """

Then in Step Damage:

But:

Sorry but I really don't have time to explain all this again, I explained why you can activate Solemn in during damage calculation. It seems you just can't understand

Yes I understand, but you do not understand what I've written, Solemn is a Counter Trap, but does not change atk/def. This does not affect the damage calculation in the Damage Step.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Magicknight94 2011-12-20, 12:57

RastreadorFT, please, read rulebook ver.8. You can active Counter Traps during Damage Step, end of story.

Solemn Warning is a Counter Trap. It can be actived in Damage Step.

In damage calculation, even effect +-ATK/DEF cannot be actived (like Shrink, etc.), only Counter Traps, monster effect that negate activation of effect, and cards Konami allow them active in damage calculation can.

Last edited by Magicknight94 on 2011-12-20, 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Magicknight94
Magicknight94

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 12:59

Magicknight94 wrote:RastreadorFT, please, read rulebook ver.8. You can active Counter Traps during Damage Step, end of story.

I agree with you only one thing. I also think that can activate Counter Trap. But I think there was a simple typing error in the book, and I said, I'll accept it as truth. But the rest of the other things said, I keep saying it can not.

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 13:00

There are simply more cards/effects that can be activated in the battle damage step then the ruling book explains.
To solve almost all issues you could be having. They could be solved with the following.
Rules written on a card overrule general game rules. So you can negate a card in the damage step because the card says it can negate a card. No more no less. Sure, there is more behind it than that but it should help your issues.
I still don’t get though why the rulings of solemn warning being able to be activated in the damage step in not enough for you though.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Magicknight94 2011-12-20, 13:02

Then, tell me RastreadorFT, how we can negate activation of Catastor, or Honest, or Mystic Tomato if Counter Traps like Divine Wrath, Solemn Warning cannot be actived in Damage Step?

And why ruling of Gemini Counter, a Counter Trap, allow you active it in damage step?
Magicknight94
Magicknight94

Back to top Go down

Post  RastreadorFT 2011-12-20, 13:11

Magicknight94 wrote:Then, tell me RastreadorFT, how we can negate activation of Catastor, or Honest, or Mystic Tomato if Counter Traps like Divine Wrath, Solemn Warning cannot be actived in Damage Step?

And why ruling of Gemini Counter, a Counter Trap, allow you active it in damage step?

Simple, with Divine Wrath or Forbidden Chalice to negate effects of monsters. Solemn does not deny it. Therefore, a search, the best decks use more Space Mystical than and Solemn Warning or Judment.
Also we can use Lance Forbidden to protect our monsters.

Konami releases around 10.483 cards, is there that will help you always!

Believe in the heart of cards my old.
YUGIOH!

RastreadorFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2011-12-20, 15:21

Ok, thats it.
I summon Troll to lock bird
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2011-12-20, 15:56

This is ridicolous.
OP has had the same ruling explained to him multiple times, and chooses to ignore it.
OP, next time before you post one of these threads for ruling info, ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE RULINGS GIVEN OUT.
Lock'd.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-12-20, 16:04

You know the rules are listed officially already, not just in the rulebook, but also elsewhere; arguing them doesn't change them

Ultimate lol wrote:Ok, thats it.
I summon Troll to lock bird
Wut, you called? :l
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down