Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

random pics showing for some of my cards

+3
Adept VantageSP
Potus-Mat
kyros
7 posters

Go down

random pics showing for some of my cards Empty random pics showing for some of my cards

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 22:42

Here is an example:

https://imgur.com/gO7UA

I've never heard of this. I've logged out, left the site and come back, refreshed, and idk what's going on O.o
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

random pics showing for some of my cards Empty Re: random pics showing for some of my cards

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-12-28, 22:45

What the heck...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

random pics showing for some of my cards Empty Re: random pics showing for some of my cards

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-28, 22:46

Wouldn't it be weird if that was a baby pic of BLS that somehow got mixed up on the server. Either weird glicth of trolling.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:14

I call that pic shopped.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 23:16

https://imgur.com/Rg6I0

That one shows where the white dragon ninja shops, and if you look at the bottom you can see the pic for gem knight pearl is a little kid doing the demon horns with his hand.

Im running a virus scan on my comp atm, but I've got nothing so far so was wondering if it was my computer or someone in dn just laughing wondering who would notice. I'll keep this updated if this changes though.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:21

Yeah...

I'm calling these "screens" photoshopped.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 23:28

Ok you can believe that w/e =/ I'm still wondering what the deal is with it since I'd never heard of this before, and there's tons better stuff to do than post stuff from photoshop in the forums bug section when I'm normally an active forum member looking for input in threads or working on decks when I'm using dn... It might just be some random virus, idk, so I'm scanning atm and hoping that if it's not then this will be fixed.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:31

kyros wrote:Ok you can believe that w/e =/ I'm still wondering what the deal is with it since I'd never heard of this before.

You are the only one that is posting up with this problem. I dont see how this would even be possible without said images appearing in place or card art were not uploaded onto the DN server.

I have a feeling, and its getting stronger now, that you either have been shopping those pics for yourself or getting them from someone else and are now trolling the forums with them.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-28, 23:34

If it was photoshop, I dont think it would be screen'd with the camera on DN.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-12-28, 23:35

Do these appear while dueling? If so then we have a way to prove it. lol your opponents must be like "wtf?"

Otherwise I'll have to agree with Tsunayoshi on this one.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 23:37

I can check if it does appear while dueling one sec.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:37

N Harmonia wrote:If it was photoshop, I dont think it would be screen'd with the camera on DN.

No way to tell that though. Anyone can upload a pic to imgur or any other image hosting site.

Course, your naivety has always been remarkably high.

@Ahh: I just went looking for one of the so-called changed cards and I got the correct card art and not the shopped image.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-28, 23:39

Tsunayoshi wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:If it was photoshop, I dont think it would be screen'd with the camera on DN.

No way to tell that though. Anyone can upload a pic to imgur or any other image hosting site.

@Ahh: I just went looking for one of the so-called changed cards and I got the correct card art and not the shopped image.

Im aware of this, and I'm not saying that this isn't a big troll. I'm just saying that the fact that it was uploaded with DN's camera makes it possible to be real.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:40

N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

Im aware of this, and I'm not saying that this isn't a big troll. I'm just saying that the fact that it was uploaded with DN's camera makes it possible to be real.

Except there is NOTHING to show that it was uploaded by the DN camera.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-28, 23:41

Tsunayoshi wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

The camera is flashy?
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-12-28, 23:43

Tsunayoshi wrote:

What I meant is that if it appears while dueling and if it has only happened to kyros one of us only has to duel him to see the changed card art.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 23:44

It's fine during duels but some icons/pics/pages on websites aren't loading properly for me so thinking it's probably a virus. Will update when scan is finally over.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2011-12-28, 23:46

Hmm I'm sorry man but you're guilty until proven innocent (I know what I said lol). Gotta agree with Tsunayoshi.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-28, 23:47

N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

The camera is flashy?

You do realize that can be shopped in too right? If anything in a pic comes under suspicion of being tampered with , EVERYTHING in the pic comes under suspicion of being tampered with.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-12-28, 23:49

I've seen these situations enough times
Still looking for the answers
An option would always be update your flash player
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-28, 23:50

Tsunayoshi wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
Tsunayoshi wrote:

The camera is flashy?

You do realize that can be shopped in too right? If anything in a pic comes under suspicion of being tampered with , EVERYTHING in the pic comes under suspicion of being tampered with.

He must be a master to make it looks exactly the way it does when screen'd with dn's camera. DN's camera only takes a pic of the deck, the pics only show the deck. If it was photoshopped, I think we would be able to tell that he cut off the rest of his screen.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-28, 23:51

Key wrote:I've seen these situations enough times
Still looking for the answers
An option would always be update your flash player

Yeah didn't Seto have this problem once?
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2011-12-28, 23:53

I dumped everything related to my Internet that involves saving any data or is data storage (all cookies, cache, history, all plugins, everything), and atm it seems to be resolved, AND my virus tracker has some stuff on it woo -_- Anyway I guess this can be marked closed/resolved/whatever. Idc if you guys wanna keep insisting I photoshopped a pic or w/e you can thank me for upping your post count I guess since it's not like I care what random people on the Internet think of me, and I guess I'll see you in the forums or in duels.
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-28, 23:54

kyros wrote:I dumped everything related to my Internet that involves saving any data or is data storage (all cookies, cache, history, all plugins, everything), and atm it seems to be resolved, AND my virus tracker has some stuff on it woo -_- Anyway I guess this can be marked closed/resolved/whatever. Idc if you guys wanna keep insisting I photoshopped a pic or w/e you can thank me for upping your post count I guess since it's not like I care what random people on the Internet think of me, and I guess I'll see you in the forums or in duels.

No worries, its all good.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down