Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Random cards I made...

+3
snow
Badass_Bunny
Adept VantageSP
7 posters

Go down

Some Random cards I made... Empty Some Random cards I made...

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-23, 14:21

Tiger Prince Wanghu
EARTH/Beast/3/1400/500
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When your opponent summons a monster with lower attack than this card: you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy that card.

Destined Sorcerer
LIGHT/Spellcaster/Gemini/4/1800/1000
*Once per turn, if this card is in face-up attack mode: you can remove from play one face up monster. If you use this effect switch this card to defense mode. You cannot change this cards battle position until your next turn.

Chaos Beast
Dark/Beast/Tuner/2/500/500
This card cannot be normal summoned. This card can only be summoned by this cards effect. When this card is Banished: special summoned it to your side of the field in face-up defense mode.

Dramatic Stun
Spell
Negate the effect of one face-up card on the field until the end phase of this turn. If you control a face-up "Thunder" type monster: this cards activation cannot be negated.

Rival of Winds
EARTH/Warrior/4/1700/1700
You can special summoned this card if your opponent controls a face-up WIND monster. When this card is special summoned by this effect: Destroy this card and 1 WIND type monster on the field.

Fourth Dimension Wall
Trap/Cont.
Activate only while you have 5 or more Banished cards. Once per turn: You can return 1 card from your Banished pile to your graveyard to negate one attack. If you have 3 or less Banished cards destroy this card.

Rogue Ninja
DARK/Warrior/4/1600/1600
When your opponent summons a Warrior type monster: return this card to your hand to negate the summon and destroy the card. While this card is face-up: your opponent cannot control monsters with different Attributes.

Mimic Penguin
WATER/Aqua/2/1000/200
When this card is summoned:remove from play 1 monster in your graveyard. This cards name becomes that cards name and this card also gets that cards effects.

Lonefire Flower
FIRE/Plant/5/2300/2000
If this card is special summoned from the deck:you can special summon 1 plant type monster from your graveyard in face-up attack mode to your side of the field.

Mirror Farce
Trap/Counter
Activate only when 1 or more of your monsters would be destroyed by a trap card controlled by your opponent: negate the trap and destroy all face-up cards your opponent controls.

Thunder Queen Ray-la
LIGHT/Thunder/4/800/1900
You opponent cannot draw cards outside of their draw phase. You can banish this card to negate the special summon of a monster.

Doomcalibur Soldier
DARK/Fiend/1800/1900
This card cannot be special summoned. When your opponent activates a spell or trap card: you must tribute this card, negate the effect and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

Siphon Jar
DARK/Rock/2/400/200
FLIP:Target one monster on the field. Reduce its level to 1.This card gains levels up to the amount of levels subtracted from the monster.

Pseudo Hunter
DARK/Warrior/4/1800/1500
When your opponent activate a card effect that would special summon 1 or more token(s): Negate the effect and draw 1 card.

Necro Jar
Dark/Zombie/2/100/1000
FLIP:Banish the top 2 cards of both players deck, then both players draw 1 card.

Dandy-Lion
EARTH/Beast/1900/1000
When a Plant type monster is special summoned: take control of that monster.

Fail-Proof Exit
Trap
Return one face-up monster on your side of the field to the hand. This card cannot be negated. During your end phase, if that card is still in your hand: Special summon it to your side of the field in the exact same position as it was when this card was activated.

Dead Draw
Spell
This card cannot be activated, sent to the graveyard for card effects/cost, or set.

Re-in-act Draw
Spell
Reveal 1 "Dead Draw" in your hand. Draw 2 cards.

Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Some Random cards I made... Empty Re: Some Random cards I made...

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-07-23, 14:59

Ok I can really dig Rogue Ninja

I like the others some are good others are great
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-23, 15:20

Badass_Bunny wrote:Ok I can really dig Rogue Ninja

I like the others some are good others are great
More samurai hate lol!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  snow 2011-07-23, 15:28

I like dandy lion and dead draw others are good those are my fav's so far nice
snow
snow

Birthday : 1992-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Striker 2011-07-28, 18:22

Correct OCG for Doomcaliber Soldier:

I like the idea, but having your opponent draw a card isn't a good idea.

Your Rating for the card I selected:
Mr. Striker
Mr. Striker

Birthday : 1995-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-31, 23:45

Some new cards

Imperial Dis-order
Cont. Trap
You can only activate this card when a spell card is activated by your opponent. Once per turn you can negate 1 spell cards activation and send it to the graveyard. You must pay 1000 life points during your Stand-by Phase, if you cannot, destroy this card.

Arisal, the Being of Rebirth
Light/Fairy/6/2400/1600
This card cannot be special summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle: Banish this card and special summon 1 monster with 2000 or less attack from your graveyard in face-up defense mode.

Rede-ath, the being or Disaster
Dark/Fiend/6/2400/1600
This card cannot be normal summoned. When a card on your side of the field is destroyed by battle: You can special summon this card in face-up defense mode. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn it is summoned, then destroy 1 card on the field.

Chaos Reaper
DARK/Zombie/3/300/200
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is targeted by a card effect: destroy this card. Once per turn: You can remove from play 1 Light and 1 Dark monster from either players graveyard.

Normal Typhoon
Spell
Target 1 Spell or Trap card on the field: send it to the graveyard.

Inferno Breaker
FIRE/Pyro/4/1600/1000
When this card is normal summoned: discard 1 card. Destroy one card on the field that is the same type as that card. Banish this card instead of sending it to the graveyard.

Catastrophic Fissure
Cont. Spell
Any spell or trap sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead.

Credit Card
Trap
Your opponent gains 1500 life points. During your opponents next three stand-by phases inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points and you gain 500 life points.

Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-08-07, 21:41

Credit card's. . . interesting
someone_else
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-08-13, 16:45

Reversal Penguin
WATER/Aqua/2/600/0
When this card is returned to the hand: Target 1 face-down card on the field. Flip it face-up and negate its effect, then destroy it.

Thunder Breaker!
LIGHT/Thunder/4/1600/1000
When this card is normal summoned: Place one spell counter on it (max 1). This card gains 300 ATK for each spell counter on it. When your opponent activates a spell or trap card that would special summon a monster: you can remove 1 Spell counter from this card the negate and destroy that card. You can activate this effect during either players turn, and only once per turn.

Magical Warrior Rai
DARK/Spellcaster/4/1900/800
Your opponent cannot add cards to their hand except by drawing them. When a continuous spell or trap card is activated: You can tribute this card to negate its activation and destroy it.

Necro-Worm
DARK/Insect/1/100/0
When this card is Banished: Banish the top 2 cards of your opponents deck.

Necro-Soldier
DARK/Warrior/4/1800/100
When this card is Banished from your deck: Special summon it to your side of the field and draw a card.

Necro-Tempest
WIND/Winged-Beast/2/Tuner/800/600
When this card is Banished: Target one Spell or Trap card on the field; destroy it.

Necro-Blader
WIND/Warrior/3/1200/1200
When this card is summoned: Banish the top card of your deck. When this card is banished: target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it.

Necro-Mask
DARK/Zombie/4/0/0
When this card is banished by the effect of a "Necro" monster: Return 2 cards from your banished pile to your deck and shuffle your deck; draw 1 card.

Necro-Pot
Spell
Select 5 Banished cards in your Banished pile. Return them to your deck and shuffle your deck. Draw 2 cards.

Necro-Shamen
DARK/Spellcaster/7/2600/2500
This card cannot be normal summoned. You can only special summon this card by banishing the top 5 cards of your deck and Banishing 1 "Necro" monster you control. When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle: Banish the top 3 cards of your opponents deck.

Necro-Summoner
DARK/Spellcaster/3/1100/800
Once per turn you can target 1 level 4 or lower Banished "Necro" monster in your banished pile. Banish 1 card in your hand and special summon that card to your side of the field. Its effect is negated and cannot be used a material for synchro, xyz, or fusion summons this turn. During your end phase: Banish the top 3 cards of your deck.

Necro-Warrior Lady
DARK/Warrior/4/1600/1600
When this card declares an attack:Before damage calculation you can banish the target monster and this card.

Necro-Blast
Spell
Activate only when you have 4 or more banished "Necro" monsters. Banish the top 4 cards of either players deck.

Necro-Banisher
DARK/Fairy/3/0/1600
When this card is summoned: Switch it to defense mode. Cards that would be sent to the graveyard are Banished instead.

Necro-Gate
Spell/Cont.
Each time a "Necro" monster(s) is Banished place 2 "Necro" counters on this card. Once per turn you can activate 1 or the following effects:
*Remove two "Necro" counters from this card:Banish the top card of either players deck.
*Remove four "Necro" counter from this card: Add one Banished "Necro" card from your Banished pile to your hand
*Remove 6:Special summoned 1 Banished "Necro" monster from your Banished pile to your side of the field.

Necro-Scouter
WIND/Machine/1/0/0
You can banish this card from your hand during either players turn to activate this effect: Add 1 Banished "Necro" monster from your Banished pile to your hand. You can only use this effect once per duel.

Necro-Believer
WIND/Fiend/1900/1000
When this card is summoned: Destroy 1 face-up spell or trap card, then Banish 2 cards from the top of the owners deck.

Necro-Lock
Spell/Cont.
Destroy this card if you have less than 4 Banished "Necro" monsters. Set trap cards cannot be activated until the owners next Standy-by phase. Spell cards must be set before they can be played.

Necro-Fiend
DARK/Fiend/2/tuner/1000/0
When this card is banished from the deck: Add one "Necro Fiend" from your deck to your hand.

Necro-Commander
DARK/Zombie/Rank 4/1200/1000
2 level 4 monsters
This card gains 100 attack for each banished card in both players banished pile (max 3000). Once per turn: you can detach one xyz material from this card: Banish the top 3 cards of both players deck.

Necro-Goddess
DARK/Fairy/Synchro/6/2300/1700
1 "Necro" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner DARK or WIND monster
When a spell or trap card is activated: You can return 2 "Necro" cards from your banished pile to your deck; negate and destroy that spell card.

Terrible Chain
Trap/Counter
Activate only when during a chain link of 3 or higher. Negate the effect of one of the cards. The new effect of that card becomes:
*Take 800 points of Damage or Discard 1 card.

Fragile Plant
FIRE/Plant/1/Tuner/200/200
When a FIRE type monster is summoned: Destroy this card. Then place 3 "Flower" counters on one face-up card on the field.

Bladefire Grass
FIRE/Plant/4/1950/950
When this card is summoned: destroy 1 FIRE type monster on the field.

Phoenix Wing Snapper
FIRE/Plant/3/900/650
Once per turn: You can destroy this face-up card, during your Main Phase. During your next Stand-by: Special summon this card from your graveyard and put 1 "Flower" counter on a face-up card.

Blaster Nemesis Plant
FIRE/Plant/5/2300/1200
Once per turn: Destroy 1 FIRE type monster you control. If you used this effect you can then destroy 1 card on the field at the end of your Main Phase 1.

Firestorm Fragrance
Spell
Destroy 1 FIRE type plant monster. Once during this turn: If a counter is placed on a face-up card: Put 2 more of that counter on that card and draw 1 card.

Goka of Plants
FIRE/Plant/3/tuner/1000/200
You can destroy one FIRE type plant monster you control to special summon this card from your hand.

Blaster Mage
FIRE/Plant/4/1500/0
When this card is normal summoned: destroy it. During the End Phase of the turn you normal summoned this card: Place 2 "Flower" counters on 1 face-up card and destroy 1 Spell or Trap your opponent controls.

Lonefire Sprout
FIRE/Plant/1/250/750
This card cannot be special summoned. Once per turn: You can destroy one plant type monster you control. During you end phase: add 1 Plant type monster from your deck to your hand and place 1 Flower counter on 1 face-up card.

Phoenixion Caretaker
FIRE/Warrior/4/1800/1500
You can Banish this card in your graveyard to return all FIRE and/or Plant monsters in your Banished pile to your graveyard.

Firewall Sunflower
FIRE/Plant/3/300/600
This card cannot be destroyed by battle while you have a plant type monster in your graveyard. When this card is summoned: Select 1 face-up Continuous spell card your control. While this card is face-up: that card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Destroy this card if you lose more than 1000 life points at once.

Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  rez 2011-09-13, 12:05

Dead Draw sounds be weird, how it work? i think it can be abused so much. (if its a real card) lol
rez
rez

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-09-13, 16:12

i like picture with cards but that shouldnt take away from your hard work

by the way whats with the necro fedish?
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down