Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote

+5
Twilight Sparkle
tester12342
zekana
[S]tarstrike
Adept VantageSP
9 posters

Go down

Would you like to see 2 Single Card Discussions?

Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Vote_lcap80%Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Vote_lcap20%Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Empty Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-09, 13:17

Recently I have noticed a common problem that occurs in the SCD section. This problem occurs when a member posts an Anime/Manga Exclusive card. I have brought this problem to the staff to discuss, now I would like to have the opinions and thoughts from our members. The 2 Sections would be:

• TCG/OCG Single Card Discussion
  • Anime/Manga Only Single Card Discussion

I think this would solve many problems that occur in this section.

Thoughts?
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Empty Re: Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote

Post  [S]tarstrike 2012-01-09, 13:23

Absolutely. I always look at the unread posts since my last visit and when I see a card in the SCD, I tend to look at it to see what it is.

I hate going to one and finding out it's anime only and can't be used.

Btw; speaking of single cards, there's a card in DN called "Sixth Sense" that is marked as banned, but is nowhere to be found on the official banlist.
[S]tarstrike
[S]tarstrike

Birthday : 1989-09-20

https://www.facebook.com/ryderjj89

Back to top Go down

Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote Empty Re: Single Card Discussion Split Section, Member Vote

Post  zekana 2012-01-09, 13:34

[S]tarstrike wrote:Btw; speaking of single cards, there's a card in DN called "Sixth Sense" that is marked as banned, but is nowhere to be found on the official banlist.
says its banned on here, in the OCG
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden

and im in support of 2 seperate forums. it is annoying thinking theres a new card and finding out its anime/manga/video game only.

granted i think it might be easier to just put where the card is from in the topic but being realistic here, most people weren't bother.

Last edited by zekana on 2012-01-10, 01:28; edited 1 time in total
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2012-01-09, 13:34

Definitely. No point in discussing a card unless it will actually be made.

[S]tarstrike wrote:
Btw; speaking of single cards, there's a card in DN called "Sixth Sense" that is marked as banned, but is nowhere to be found on the official banlist.

It's an OCG exclusive card which so happens to be banned so it doesn't appear on any TCG banlist.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  [S]tarstrike 2012-01-09, 13:47

Oh I see this. I was referring to the official list on http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited. So because it's banned in OCG, we can't use it at all? D:
[S]tarstrike
[S]tarstrike

Birthday : 1989-09-20

https://www.facebook.com/ryderjj89

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-09, 14:07

Offical Card Game..
Trading Card Game..
What one sounds more higher up xD
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-09, 14:11

This isn't a discussion about OCG vs TCG or the banlist. Please stay on track.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-09, 14:14

Well I find that its not really a huge deal most of us would look it up anyway
its not really worth making a huge fuss about it.

And im Asumming your talking about tagforces when you say this correct?
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-01-09, 14:32

split em! i hate running into anime cards in single card discussion
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-01-09, 23:11

I think the Anime/section card split off is ridiculous anyways.
I believe we should keep it purely to actual cards, not cards that will never see the light of day.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2012-01-09, 23:25

Here's how I see it:

We wouldn't want Create-A-Cards posted in single card discussion, since they don't exist and just express a "What If" idea. While anime cards have already been conceptualized, they still deal with that "What If" idea as there is no inkling of a promise for their print.

So, it just makes sense that we keep Single Card discussion for existing cards (or, at least cards that are confirmed to exist) rather than involving anime cards since they can't be applied to the game aside from a speculative manner. Of course, I see no issue with the speculative discussions existing, hence why I'm also fine with another section being devoted to them.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-01-09, 23:29

Only one member keep spamming anime cards
So, You don't to click the thread started by it...

but then again, admin / mods always has different perception about threads made by DN member scratch and different admin or different mod eachother has different opinions too

Dunno which one should've we follow...
once and one said okay, one (other) next/later time disagree and will threat you

Well... we're all stick to the rules,
but the real question... which rules :shrugs:
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-10, 01:30

kangtuji wrote:Only one member keep spamming anime cards
So, You don't to click the thread started by it...

but then again, admin / mods always has different perception about threads made by DN member scratch and different admin or different mod eachother has different opinions too

Dunno which one should've we follow...
once and one said okay, one (other) next/later time disagree and will threat you

Well... we're all stick to the rules,
but the real question... which rules :shrugs:

Whatever I say. Anything Det says trumps what I say though.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down