Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

+104
Brutality
draco595
PerseusStoned
TankDragon
JOEY WHEELUH
DuelKing
95apocalypse
$Money$
gruntlord6
Cheren
-Innocence-
Cyrilla
Fiercespeed
Pokemonking3000
Lyner60
Exiled
ccharlie999
DarkRiku
JackieFoxDude
Kshroom
Nick100895
nimmons
T3RCX
Sonny Moore
EXODIAKAIBAFTW
Kamakazii
BobaFett2
Pkmn337
Phraxure
Farls_Barkley
TeamHOExD
Jojos091
The_Muteki
MysteriousDuelist
Szadek
LittleEagle
sagax06
xXkillitwiththefireXx
R4GEKILL
Kiega000
Heimdall
Key
Harper7000
Menace13
Cosmic_Fate
Monox D. I-Fly
intothalight
MrJokster
KidBlackWing
celestialPilot
Phoenix Wright
shonenhikada
ProGman
DiscordII
itsjustjosh
Galkin
CrimsonCalamity
HarvesterOfSorrow
C/a/boose
Yo guyz
just_a_null
someone_else
dabestgamer
MaiValentine93
CheyMcFly
Karakuri911
gsaddfff
Neon Cross
MrChillmatic
Optimus96
Metta World Peace
MK_ultra
AhhGoodTimes
synyster
Lyoko15
Nelrick
Dimensional Alchemist
KinRyuTen
DefiniteOtaku
tester12342
Twilight Sparkle
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Drago Arcaus
enmanuel7
[EP] Irate
[S]tarstrike
xxshadowsxx
plsgiveme500k
Solraiser
deulduel
Miror B.
dest
Master Jordan
Gundamzord
Saturn
Shooting Quasar Dragon
storyteller
D-Shinkirou
AsherpotterCOPY
Tsunayoshi
kangtuji
Minako
TamACOPY
Adept VantageSP
108 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 Empty Re: Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-01-26, 17:08

alexandrite is a normal monster.
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Birthday : 1992-10-13

Back to top Go down

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 Empty Re: Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

Post  Saturn 2012-01-26, 17:14

Shooting Quasar Dragon wrote:alexandrite is a normal monster.

He meant Gem-Knight Alexandrite. At least look something up before you look like a complete arse.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Muteki 2012-01-26, 22:42

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 RnT7G

someone's going down and say I'm gliched You better offer draw

A regular thing to fond here we have nothing to do with that?
The_Muteki
The_Muteki

Birthday : 1994-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  intothalight 2012-01-27, 00:49

at my locals this kid was so happy when I used hunter on his in hand grapha he was even less happy when 20 ppl told about the difference in discard and send lol
intothalight
intothalight

Birthday : 1988-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  intothalight 2012-01-27, 09:18

https://imgur.com/thxgo
intothalight: gl hf
jojo_07: galingan mo ha
intothalight: eff
jojo_07: kk
jojo_07: hoy
jojo_07: tangina mo
jojo_07: gago olol
jojo_07: bilis san mo
intothalight: hunter eff
jojo_07: hoy
jojo_07: bak8
jojo_07: bk9
intothalight: huh
jojo_07: basta
jojo_07: maglalaro tayo
intothalight: oh lol
jojo_07: !@#$ u
jojo_07: tangina pre
jojo_07: bards
intothalight: rat eff
jojo_07: angry birds muka mo OLOL
jojo_07: di\
intothalight: lol
jojo_07: wag ka na magsalita
intothalight: i have the deck in real life
jojo_07: alis kan a
jojo_07: weak ka na man eh
jojo_07: oi
jojo_07: ]
jojo_07: quit na
jojo_07: tangin
jojo_07: lalake ka ba
jojo_07: ?4
jojo_07: kaya quit ka
jojo_07: na
jojo_07 has gained 1000 life points
jojo_07: QUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUITQUIT
jojo_07: QUIT
intothalight: um
intothalight: what r u doing
intothalight has called an admin
intothalight has canceled his admin call
jojo_07 has called an admin
intothalight: lol
intothalight: want to see something
jojo_07: YES
jojo_07 has canceled his admin call
jojo_07 has called an admin
intothalight: https://imgur.com/thxgo
intothalight: gg
jojo_07 has canceled his admin call
intothalight has called an admin
jojo_07 has left the duel
intothalight
intothalight

Birthday : 1988-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-01-28, 11:20

Opponent: Smashing ground
*I control 2 Thunder King Rai-oh
(opponent is pretty mad due to being about to lose)
Me: *destroy a rai-oh*
Opp: Read Smashing Ground. I get to choose which card to destroy if they have the same defense!
Me: um ok... (-_-)
Opponent takes 5 minutes to choose before saying "Ha! I wasted your time" and quits
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  dabestgamer 2012-01-28, 19:51

> Player A claims he won on his turn.
> It's clearly Player B's turn when I entered.

"I ended my turn because I won."
dabestgamer
dabestgamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-01-28, 22:35

y are ppl posting more than once? it clearly says MOST (one) rediculous thing
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-01-28, 22:42

... Round of applause for you, sir. Round of applause.
Oh, and just to make sure, that wasn't in a good way.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-29, 00:37

Just had this happen to me:

y are ppl posting more than once? it clearly says MOST (one) rediculous thing
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojos091 2012-01-29, 06:18

According to my opponent and an admin (been called by my opponent), when Macro Cosmos is on the field, I cannot use Swap Frog effect to send a card from deck to banished zone, because it is explicitly written on swap frog that a card is sent from deck to graveyard...

Jojos091

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-01-29, 11:43

It's annoying when an admin gets something wrong too...
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamHOExD 2012-01-29, 11:49

The time when i go to watch a match and the player with 0 Lifepoints says "I win"
TeamHOExD
TeamHOExD

Birthday : 1995-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Farls_Barkley 2012-01-29, 12:42

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 RraXnl

The only counter to obvious stupidity is counter-trolling

Spoiler:
Farls_Barkley
Farls_Barkley

Back to top Go down

Post  Phraxure 2012-01-29, 13:18

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 FbM47

Poor guy thinks I can't use Holy Marker of Gathering to SS a Holy Marked monster because they don't have "Holy Mark" in their name because they have "Holy Marked". Neutral
Phraxure
Phraxure

Birthday : 1997-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-01-29, 20:43

gotta admit, not a ridiculous thing said, just a misplay neither of us actually noticed for a few seconds. I was all "I wanna trunade" Opp was all "I get a free draw"

https://imgur.com/EEu3e

maxx "c"... sometimes it just should not be activated
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pkmn337 2012-01-29, 22:41

Some guy told me I couldn't veiler the monster he just summoned because he summoned it on the Draw phase :/
Pkmn337
Pkmn337

Birthday : 1995-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  R4GEKILL 2012-01-30, 03:26

Some guy tried to Vayu into Black-Winged Dragon. But I can't blame him. I'm pretty sure we all pretended that was possible. Then we realized Black-Winged Dragon is trash anyway.
R4GEKILL
R4GEKILL

Back to top Go down

Post  synyster 2012-02-02, 03:28

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 8xsuy
Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 UxJrp
Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 QI8RM

This is make me lol XD
synyster
synyster

Birthday : 1995-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2012-02-02, 11:14

Someone Special Summoned 5 monsters with more than 4000 ATK and a lot of summoning requirements (if I remember correctly, it was The Wicked Dreadroot, Obelisk the Tormentor, Malefic Truth Dragon, Machina Force, and something else) and when I asked him why he said he had "Allure of the King". He ended his turn and waited for me to play (I had Mirror Force and Dark Hole but I'm certain that if I had used either he would have said that he has Allure of the King and is immune to such things). Anyhow, I just sat there until he A.S.S.ed me. Then I got him Banned for both A.S.S.ing and Cheating. Good times.
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

http://frost-and-flame-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-02, 12:58

Lol, what's Allure of the King ?
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamakazii 2012-02-02, 13:31

I summon, snow, sillva, and goldd in one turn, before I attack he says "Oh 2nd thought I don't feel like playing yugioh today" DW Tends to end that way =/ out of 10 duels 2 full games (wins) and 8 opponent quitting.

Kamakazii

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2012-02-02, 20:26

MrChillmatic wrote:Lol, what's Allure of the King ?

Sounds similar to "screw the rules, I have money"
someone_else
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2012-02-02, 22:35

I think it's more "Screw the Rules, I'm Yugi", but yeah, same general idea (of course, Kaiba obviously screws the rules more than Yugi).
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

Back to top Go down

Post  Solraiser 2012-02-03, 21:54

I really oughta start taking screenshots.

An interesting thing happened. I was playing in Traditional, and I had milled BLS while I had a Monster Reincarnation in my hand. My opponent sees the BLS and starts acting all smug and saying that I couldn't use it, then linked me to the September 2011 Banlist, citing the remark that it 'Was Forbidden' as his proof...WAS. Past tense. I tried explaining this to the guy and he wouldn't get it.

Again, this was in Traditional.
Solraiser
Solraiser

Back to top Go down

Post  EXODIAKAIBAFTW 2012-02-04, 16:03

One guy in the middle of the duel summoned 3 five headed dragons and i said"u cant do that its against the rules" and he said "screw the rules i have green hair" loled so hard cause i remember that from the abriged
EXODIAKAIBAFTW
EXODIAKAIBAFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Jojos091 2012-02-05, 07:39

My opponent calls an admin because he thought Solemn Warning can negate the summon of Obelisk although I explain that "The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated".

Jojos091

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonny Moore 2012-02-05, 07:52

I attacked some guy directly with Spell Striker equipped with a mage power or two, he sent his defence position monster to the graveyard and when I said his monster is still on the field he said "No I is defencing." I think he plays too much Magic the Gathering.

Sonny Moore

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-05, 13:19

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 5 E6GzF

As some of might tell with my latest posts I'm obsessed with Ice Barriers right now. Anyway it's weird because the opponent was really nice at first. At least he had a funny exit. They just don't make good 1000+ people these days.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Solraiser 2012-02-06, 11:32

Now, normally people I meet aren't butthurt about their mistakes. We laugh about it and occasionally have a draw over it.

Not this time.

This time I bring screens:

https://imgur.com/UC3NG
https://imgur.com/iN0Gh

The story behind this one is simple enough. I start my turn and my opponent activates Trap Stun, even though I had no backrow. I draw Wall of Revealing Light and Self-Destruct and place them down, ending my turn which ends Trap Stun's effect. Opponent begins his turn, I activate both, technically ending the duel in a draw. As depicted in the pics, my opponent doesn't get it and refuses to accept his mistake and the draw even after I explained to him that Trap Stun doesn't move on to his turn. I call an admin, and in an ironic twist of fate, calls me a noob and quits.
Solraiser
Solraiser

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-06, 15:20

Solraiser wrote:Now, normally people I meet aren't butthurt about their mistakes. We laugh about it and occasionally have a draw over it.

Not this time.

This time I bring screens:

https://imgur.com/UC3NG
https://imgur.com/iN0Gh

The story behind this one is simple enough. I start my turn and my opponent activates Trap Stun, even though I had no backrow. I draw Wall of Revealing Light and Self-Destruct and place them down, ending my turn which ends Trap Stun's effect. Opponent begins his turn, I activate both, technically ending the duel in a draw. As depicted in the pics, my opponent doesn't get it and refuses to accept his mistake and the draw even after I explained to him that Trap Stun doesn't move on to his turn. I call an admin, and in an ironic twist of fate, calls me a noob and quits.

hahaha this made me giggle.
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-06, 22:25

Apparently logic is wrong and unrealistic.
https://i.imgur.com/L0SOY.jpg
T3RCX
T3RCX

Birthday : 1988-04-16

http://www.riddleofsteel.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Solraiser 2012-02-06, 22:27

T3RCX wrote:Apparently logic is wrong and unrealistic.
https://i.imgur.com/L0SOY.jpg

It's also cheap and unfair. It's obviously one thing that's going to get hit next format.
Solraiser
Solraiser

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2012-02-06, 22:30

That...is...hilarious
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-02-07, 02:18

Unless that guys said a target i see no problem. Scrap could destroy safe zone and destroy it. with safezone no longer on the field wouldnt it trigger n kill off scrap dragon??
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-07, 16:08

Sooooo... I just had a guy tell me that he could use cyber valley to banish my monster... Then after that tried to send a Sangan from his hand to the grave to search out a an Exodia piece. *sigh*
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2012-02-08, 19:57

This isn't the most rediculous thing that has ever happened to me, but when i was playing my exodia deck, i activate Jar of Greed and then my opponent negates it with dark bribe.
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-08, 23:35

https://imgur.com/nVtUb

I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes, He called an admin and when the admin came he had the balls to say it was a little mistake and we should continue, despite making me sit there and wait for his admin call for 5 minutes. He quit the duel when the admin told him to put limiter removal back.

Also on an unrelated note,
>That feeling when you keep drawing DW monsters but just need a discard engine.

Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieFoxDude 2012-02-08, 23:52

ON this one duel this beginer said that he can summon slifer because of his rating lol! and that he can draw 6 cards t hen put 3 back then shuffle the deck then draw 6 more cards, desatory everything on the field Question . I called a admin and he quited Rolling Eyes . That's how i get 2 free experience tongue
JackieFoxDude
JackieFoxDude

Birthday : 1999-10-04

http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-09, 00:57

Kshroom wrote:https://imgur.com/nVtUb

I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes, He called an admin and when the admin came he had the balls to say it was a little mistake and we should continue, despite making me sit there and wait for his admin call for 5 minutes. He quit the duel when the admin told him to put limiter removal back.

I like how nice you were to your opponent xD
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-02-09, 00:58

CheyMcFly wrote:

+1 because I was thinking the exact same thing but was too lazy to post it.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-09, 16:51

CheyMcFly wrote:

I'm nice to anyone i duel if they dont act like a complete ass. The person was making nothing but illegal plays and saying i was wrong the entire game, I give respect where respect is due.
Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-09, 17:22

Kshroom wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:

I'm nice to anyone i duel if they dont act like a complete ass. The person was making nothing but illegal plays and saying i was wrong the entire game, I give respect where respect is due.
I'm sure ^_^
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyoko15 2012-02-09, 17:49

One problem which always shows up...reading. I was watching a game from my friend (he used monarchs). His opponent was using some old cards (Time Wizard, Baby Dragon, Trap Hole etc.), Obelisk and Slifer

He kept doing things like sending monsters to the grave when my friend used Caius and he normal summoned Red-Eyes Black Chick and tributed it along with 2 other monsters to summon Slifer (we told him he already normal summoned and took it back).

Finally, he tributed 2 monsters for Obelisk, and said that al of my friends monsters died. We said that Obelisk needed 3 tributes, to which he said that we should read the card. When we said that he must first be summoned with 3 tributes and after that you can tribute 2 monsters for his effect, he just quited the duel...
Lyoko15
Lyoko15

Birthday : 1996-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-10, 01:58

Where do people come up with this stuff. The only one I see high here is him. Blue Eyes Machine Dragon Please!
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-12, 15:37

Apparently if you try to use OCG rulings on DN, your name will be submitted to the "bored" and your admin stature may be revoked...
Spoiler:

Too bad the ruling was not even OCG to begin with...
T3RCX
T3RCX

Back to top Go down

Post  ccharlie999 2012-02-12, 16:17

One time I activated swords of revealing light and my opponent asked if I could have sex with them. I said, "No. Swords of Revealing Light was not an attempt at a pickup line." He/she said, "Ok."

Then we continued the duel. I won. I lived happily ever after. The end.

ccharlie999

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-02-12, 17:02

Opponent within the same duel. Forgot to mill with lightsworns multiple times. sometimes did it in the draw phase or main phase, used avarice on an unused glow up bulb, (earlier in the duel they had Trish because of it) tried to use veiler on my stardust after summoning JD in their turn, failing that they attacked it... set ryko (instead of nuking) then end... on my field of Bureido,Bureido, Nisamu and Kuick, didn't veiler Kuick or a Bureido drawing next turn.

I booked JD killed it with a "Do" then Kuick attacked the obvious ryko, after it didn't show a target I decided not to use Kuick due to my hand I attacked with Bureido for game after I attacked with do for game they went "can't its destroyed" I went "you never selected a target... but k I'll use Kuick"

at this... I was called a noob and they rage quit

Funny being called a noob after that many misplays isn't it
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-02-12, 18:17

T3RCX wrote:Apparently if you try to use OCG rulings on DN, your name will be submitted to the "bored" and your admin stature may be revoked...
Spoiler:

Too bad the ruling was not even OCG to begin with...
What was the ruling?
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  T3RCX 2012-02-12, 19:46

That Rai-oh cannot negate the special summon from Call of the Haunted.
T3RCX
T3RCX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next