Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 steelswarm scout

3 posters

Go down

2 steelswarm scout Empty 2 steelswarm scout

Post  Jimmy 2011-06-16, 05:17

If I have 2 steelswarm scout monsters in grave and don't have spells nor traps , can I get both of them or even 3 of them

steelswarm scout :
Code:
If this card is in your Graveyard at the start of you Main Phase 1 and you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can Special Summon it. During the turn you activated this effect you cannot Special Summon any monsters. This card cannot be Tributed, except for a Tribute Summon of an "Steelswarm" monster, and cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
Jimmy
Jimmy

Birthday : 1990-12-25

Back to top Go down

2 steelswarm scout Empty Re: 2 steelswarm scout

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-06-16, 07:12

Jimmy wrote:If I have 2 steelswarm scout monsters in grave and don't have spells nor traps , can I get both of them or even 3 of them

steelswarm scout :
Code:
If this card is in your Graveyard at the start of you Main Phase 1 and you control no Spell or Trap Cards, you can Special Summon it. During the turn you activated this effect you cannot Special Summon any monsters. This card cannot be Tributed, except for a Tribute Summon of an "Steelswarm" monster, and cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
I think you can only special summon 1 of them.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pharaoh Atem 2011-06-16, 16:30

Steelswarm Scout CLEARLY SAYS you can't SS other monsters during a turn you activate its start-of-Main-Phase-1 Ignition Effect.

Even if it didn't, the fact that it says you have to activate it at the start of a Phase means you'll never be activating more than one during each turn anyway, because the start of a Phase only happens once for that Phase.
Pharaoh Atem
Pharaoh Atem

Birthday : 1988-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down