Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players

2 posters

Go down

Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players Empty Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players

Post  BlackwoodCompany 2012-01-31, 22:52

Tonight I had the weirdest duel with this momnent:
Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players Mm8it

But in reality, I had this moment:
Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players MtlCP

As you see the first thing I did was activate Sanctuary in the Sky. Then I summoned Mentiel and set Divine Punishment and CED.

When my opponent saw what happened, there was no choice but to make it a draw.

Plus why was there this weird card in my graveyard?
BlackwoodCompany
BlackwoodCompany

Birthday : 1984-11-14

Back to top Go down

Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players Empty Re: Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2012-01-31, 22:54

It is best to call an administrator to the duel to have it cancelled or offer a draw with your opponent. These types of errors can happen sometimes at the beginning of a duel.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players Empty Re: Two Different Fields Seen by Two Different Players

Post  BlackwoodCompany 2012-01-31, 22:57

The Detonator wrote:It is best to call an administrator to the duel to have it cancelled or offer a draw with your opponent. These types of errors can happen sometimes at the beginning of a duel.
My opponent attempted to call one at the time, plus he made the top screenshot. With what happened, he cancelled the call and offered the draw which I had to accept just to be fair.

The card in my graveyard from his view, what could that have been?
BlackwoodCompany
BlackwoodCompany

Birthday : 1984-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down