Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya

3 posters

Go down

Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya Empty Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya

Post  IceClimberx17 2011-06-19, 15:58

I was dueling someone, and I had no cards on the field, and my opponent had Archlord Kristya out. It was my draw phase, and I drew chaos sorcerer, the card i needed for my victory.
So I summoned out Doomcaliber knight, hoping to negate the effect of Archlord Kristya concerning Special Summons. I summoned out Doomcaliber, and then special summoned Chaos Sorcerer following its requirements. Is Archlord Kristya's effect negated through Doomcaliber? I know the effect has to be "activated"?
IceClimberx17
IceClimberx17

Back to top Go down

Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya Empty Re: Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-19, 16:49

naah...Archlord Kristya effect that prevent you from special summoning is continous. it doesn't activate. DCK will not do anything to that effect.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya Empty Re: Doomcaliber Knight vs Archlord Kristya

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-19, 17:04

Indeed, DCK will not negate continuous effects. On the other hand, DCK can destroy Kristya if it's Special Summoned by it's own effect or if it's destroyed and it's own effect wants to send her to the top of the deck.
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  IceClimberx17 2011-06-19, 18:00

Oh ok. Thanks.
IceClimberx17
IceClimberx17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-19, 18:07

ehem,Kristya doesn't activate his effect when being destroyed and returning to deck.it's also a continous effect.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-06-20, 09:01

^My bad then, love learning new stuff daily Very Happy
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyaweh★kawa 2011-06-20, 14:45

btw? why is this thread here? arn't it supposed to be in the ruling question.
Hyaweh★kawa
Hyaweh★kawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down