Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Predictions for the March 2012 Format

2 posters

Go down

My Predictions for the March 2012 Format Empty My Predictions for the March 2012 Format

Post  Draco Falconi 2012-02-14, 19:36

Here are the changes that I predict will occur on March 1st.

FORBIDDEN:
Black Luster Soldier (This guy should have never come off of the ban list)
Dandylion (Synchro Plant cries)
Sangan (Tour Guide = retarded)
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (hit the Infinite Trishula loop involving Daigusto Emeral)
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (That effect is extremely powerful, especially against Synchro and Xyz)
Trap Dustshoot (Gives you way too much knowledge, especially on first turn; high chance of crippling a strategy; unstoppable on first turn except via Herald of Purple Light)

LIMITED:
Rescue Rabbit (Dino Rabbit cries, especially with Veiler still around)
Goyo Guardian (Since Konami cleared up their rulings regarding Xyz, I see him coming back now. We had him before Xyz, why not have him after?)
Genex Ally Birdman (This effect is actually really good, especially when bouncing back a tutor. This also cripples Gallis OTK pretty hard)
Royal Oppression (It's about time we slow the format down a bit)

SEMI-LIMITED:
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner (Especially if Oppression comes back, 2 Lumina should be manageable. Lightsworn isn't big enough right now to keep such a tight noose on it)
Effect Veiler (Most people play 2 anyway, but being a hand trap, they could possibly keep it at 2 and force you to pray you hit your 6/40 chance to draw it opening hand. I can see Maxx "C" getting this same treatment, but the opponent should be smart enough to hold back on the Specials if a Maxx "C" gets dropped on them)
Inzektor Dragonfly (Slow down that Dragonfly Leviair loop)
Draco Falconi
Draco Falconi

Back to top Go down

My Predictions for the March 2012 Format Empty Re: My Predictions for the March 2012 Format

Post  raidou 2012-02-15, 17:34

raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down