Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shooting star dragon

3 posters

Go down

Solved shooting star dragon

Post  zerods 2011-07-01, 09:59

we all know the eff of SSD to reveal the top 5 cards of your deck so SSD can attack equal to the number of tuner you found there
so... what happens if in that 5 cards there is no tuner monsters? that happen to me in DN the other day and i just only didnt attack because i think i thinked that 0 tuners = 0 attacks

am i right?
zerods
zerods

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: shooting star dragon

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-07-01, 10:02

zerods wrote:we all know the eff of SSD to reveal the top 5 cards of your deck so SSD can attack equal to the number of tuner you found there
so... what happens if in that 5 cards there is no tuner monsters? that happen to me in DN the other day and i just only didnt attack because i think i thinked that 0 tuners = 0 attacks

am i right?
you're right, its effect stated that its maximum attack equal to the number of tuner revealed, so if there is no tuner in the 5 cards you revealed, SSd cannot attack that turn.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorz 2011-07-01, 10:07

Correct. Here is all the TCG rulings for Shoot Star Dragon's 1st Effect.

If you have no Tuners in your Deck, you cannot activate the first effect.
If you do not have at least 5 cards in your Deck you cannot activate the first effect.
If you reveal no Tuner monsters with the first effect, Shooting Star Dragon cannot attack that turn.
This card's first effect sets its maximum number of attacks during EACH Battle Phase.
You still reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck even if Shooting Star Dragon isn’t on the field when the first effect resolves. You also still reveal if you have less than 4 cards in your Deck when the effect resolves.
Gorz
Gorz

Birthday : 1993-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down