Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My idea for new support for Batterymans

3 posters

Go down

My idea for new support for Batterymans Empty My idea for new support for Batterymans

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-04, 15:26

As I love Batterymans, I invented a few cards that could be created to support this unsupported archetype. Note that I contantly adjust the card's effects, so keep checking back for any updates.

Monsters
Main Deck Monsters

Batteryman A23
This card's name is always treated as "Batteryman C". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You can discard this card ; Target "Batteryman" monster in your Deck, except "Batteryman C"; Add it to your Hand.

Batteryman N
Cannot be Normal Summoned. If you control 1 or more face-up "Batteryman" monster(s): you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card leaves the field: Target 1 "Batteryman A" in your Deck or Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Batteryman Solar Cell
You can Tribute 1 "Batteryman" monster; Special Summon this card from your Hand. When your opponent activates a Spell card, Trap card, Spell / Trap effect or a monster effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field: you tribute this card; neagate that effect and destroy the card. During your next Standby Phase after this card activated this effect, you Special Summon it (from your Graveyard). When a Thunder-type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

Xyz monsters

Batteryman Nuclear Reactor
3 Level 4 "Batteryman" monsters
This card's ATK is equal to the number of Thunder-type monsters you control x800. Once per turn: you can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate 1 of the following effects:
* Special Summon 2 "Batteryman AA" from your Deck or Graveyard.
* Your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of this turn.
* Add 1 "Short Circuit" from your Deck to your Hand.
If this card as no Xyz Materials: destroy it; its controller loses LP equal to this monster's ATK.
Spells

Battery Adapter
Discard 1 "Batteryman" monster, then target 1 "Batteryman" monster in your Deck whose Level is higher than the Level of the monster you discarded; Special Summon it, then equip that target with this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When that monster leaves the field, destroy this card.

Discharging
Banish 1 "Batteryman" monster in your Hand: Draw cards until you have 4 cards in your Hand. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activated this card. You can only activate 1 "Discharging" per turn.
Traps
Battery Counter
When an Effect monster's effect is activated, while you control 3 or more "Batteryman" monsters: negate the activation of that effect and destroy that card.

CHANGED CARDS
Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon
[Now a Batteryman monster]

Last edited by TyagoHexagon on 2011-09-19, 12:56; edited 19 times in total
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Birthday : 1996-05-03

Back to top Go down

My idea for new support for Batterymans Empty Re: My idea for new support for Batterymans

Post  Lovelace 2011-07-04, 23:23

Konami should so something like this for batterymen, they deserve. If Batteries had all of these cards they would be tier 0. If Konami decides to make battery support, the would prob only get 1 xyz, and an epic one.

Us Batterymen fans should just hope Konami does a structure for these Batteries.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

My idea for new support for Batterymans Empty Re: My idea for new support for Batterymans

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-19, 14:50

I made a lot of improvements to the cards, more costs and less powerful effects. An they are know in the Card Maker Wikia to be more easy to edit.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-21, 07:35

Now a single big boss with 3 effects...
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-22, 05:58

Although I'm pretty sure that there isn't anyone checking this thread, I feel like I should place here my updates.
Solar Cell changed
Triple Battery Pack now with a cost

And I want to hear your ideas and comments, mainly to create a new effect for Battery Adapter.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-22, 10:47

• Triple Battery Pack is now gone; Battery Adapter has now a mixed effect of Triple Battery Pack and its former effect.
  • Solar Cell a little modified, now you only draw 2 cards and then discard 1.
  • N to 1850 ATK.
  • Nuclear Reactor now only Special Summons 1 Banished Thunder monster and Special Summons a Batteryman from your deck.
  • A23 with a LP cost.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Silva-silva 2011-07-22, 11:48

Why not a battery man AAAA?
Silva-silva
Silva-silva

Birthday : 1993-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-22, 14:14

Silva-silva wrote:Why not a battery man AAAA?
First, I just think that is a really strange name. And are you sugesting changing a name of the ones I already "created" or a completly new one?
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-07-26, 09:14

Updated Nuclear Reactor, Solar Cell and introducing Discharging.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-08-12, 16:43

Updated Batteryman N, A23, Solar Cell and introducing Battery Counter
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-08-12, 17:30

This is the wrong section. Moved to Create-ygo-card.

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-09-03, 08:25

Updated Solar Cell, N and Discharging.
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  TyagoHexagon 2011-09-19, 12:57

The cards are now here and updated a few effects. Want opinions...
TyagoHexagon
TyagoHexagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down