Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card???

3 posters

Go down

Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card??? Empty Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card???

Post  capicua8 2011-07-07, 19:34

How do i get banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card? my opponent is wrong on his ruling and I get banned? wtf is that about?

capicua8

Back to top Go down

Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card??? Empty Re: Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card???

Post  Nate River 2011-07-07, 19:45

It seems you got banned because of unfair A.S.S.
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card??? Empty Re: Banned for disagreeing on rulings on a card???

Post  capicua8 2011-07-07, 19:48

after 10 mins of arguing with the guy and getting no where. I asked him to show me proof and pulled out a forum on wiki, so i pulled out a forum on another site to prove my point.

He didnt want to budge from his point, Am i suppose to stay there for another 20 mins arguing with him?

The guy basically cheats to try to get the upperhand in the duel and i get banned for ASSing him. I thought that was the point of ASS. Last resort, 10 mins arguing and wanting him to show me official rulings which he couldnt. I ASSed him. Im not going to lie.

Thats not fair. How is it that i get banned? I get ASSed all the time because of noobs and them not knowing rulings, so the one time im justified in my ASS i get banned?

Actually now that i think about it, All he gave me a link of was someone asking a question about the given situation and someone else givving a vague answer.

Cmon now, this is ridiculous

capicua8

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-07-07, 20:56

What was the ruling. And no you didn't use it as a last resort. Call a game staff member before you think about pressing the A.S.S button in any situation.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate River 2011-07-07, 21:00

The Detonator wrote:What was the ruling. And no you didn't use it as a last resort. Call a game staff member before you think about pressing the A.S.S button in any situation.

As Det said, before using the A.S.S. button let an admin/mod know.. i am pretty sure if an admin/mod was present on that situation.. things would have gone a different way.
Nate River
Nate River

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-08, 04:12

So this situation is more like "Banned for correct use of A.S.S. button" if the OP is saying the truth.

Anyway, I've unbanned you because you should not be punished for not calling a mod. Always call a mod before using the button, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down