Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bushido - The Complete Six Samurai Guide

+14
CaiusTSR
XIVcaliber
-Pacman-
Shuno of the Fallen
Zero2Hero
Adept VantageSP
Rainbow Haruka
nelynel12
Johnny Raptor
Mewtwo
{EX} TheVoid
byak
Ceteruler2
Chiaki
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bushido - The Complete Six Samurai Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushido - The Complete Six Samurai Guide

Post  Chiaki 2011-08-15, 15:10

I'm considering dropping Torrential for Cunning of the Six.

Torrential is a bit situational when the archetype focuses on swarm and field presence. Cunning can turn a topdecked Kagemusha after Black Rose Dragon into an instant Shi En. I'm testing it out now and I love it.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Bushido - The Complete Six Samurai Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushido - The Complete Six Samurai Guide

Post  No77u101 2011-08-23, 20:23

I currently run 1 Cunning and side a second. Sometimes it comes in handy. There've been times when I Use cunning with Nisashi and Solidarity for game.
No77u101
No77u101

Birthday : 1989-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Nogueirn 2011-09-12, 17:15

Great guide!!
Nogueirn
Nogueirn

Back to top Go down

Post  phamr2 2011-09-19, 18:03

Chiaki, you did such a good job with this guide that I registered just to give props. You were able to highlight all the good/bad and old/new builds of the 6sam. Kudos to you!

The only thing I would consider adding to it under Sub-Types and Strategies is Counter Samurai. This involves Judgement/Warning/Bribe/Musakani and VanDalgyon. All combos normally have one or two key cards that set the whole thing in motion, and as soon as you negate that, it'll stop them. Then you drop VanDalgyon after you negate it, potentially destroying a card on their field, they take 1500 effect damage, or even being able to SS a 6sam from your graveyard. Last beautiful thing, letting just one of your counter traps resolve allows you to SS both or all three VanDalgyons in one turn. And at 2800ATK, it definitely allows you to muscle through a lot of the stronger monsters without much sweat. Works well with for those who still run Reasoning.
phamr2
phamr2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki 2011-10-15, 22:04

To everyone, sorry this hasn't been updated since the ban list. I've been occupied with other things, the loss of ability to play DN on my laptop and school being among them.

...and I'm much more interested in making my Clown deck successful.

I'll be working on a revamped edition and get it posted as soon as I can.
Chiaki
Chiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  MercilessCremator 2011-11-17, 17:47

I really liked these guys in the old days.
i still do, though the fact they're a Meta Deck now...:/
Anyway, well nicely written and done.
Thank you for writing this!
MercilessCremator
MercilessCremator

Birthday : 1993-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2