Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt awesome

+198
shonenhikada
satsu.ariefu
halfevil666
Cheren
duelboy
AtlasEXE
Noze_Zelle
ccharlie999
JackieFoxDude
jabber2033
zekthan32
deulduel
AsherpotterCOPY
.Jobrjo.
artagan
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Monox D. I-Fly
nero77
sagax06
LittleEagle
johndark93
Rockmeteor
7attila7
[VG]Blood
Haden117
Heimdall
BlackShadowX
ZombiehKing
Juno23
C/a/boose
tim92
Dart
yugiohmasterx
rawlin
gsaddfff
Dimensional Alchemist
CheyMcFly
BrandonBalls
Held
plsgiveme500k
Kakashi07
xxshadowsxx
joshkgriff
MonarchTheLegend
Szadek
Temporal Knight
NecEx7
LunarBlade
Smokay
MrChillmatic
Phraxure
Abominable
Tobi
Rooney10
zekana
Brutality
ghostrider2x1
stardustPharo91
Kaiza
hypermaster117
kyros
Rare Poison
Kshroom
Eshi
Pkmn337
Dawe96
resaded
Ceteruler2
HEBS721
Twilight Sparkle
Atticus Rhodes
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Synchro Pro
winged-kuriboh
T3RCX
Kusanagi Dark
smachuca1
Yoko318
Tigger22190
JLa16
CrowSama
Linkcat
MK_ultra
SammyQ
DarkRiku
ammar 2000
RG41
AhhGoodTimes
mido9
maskedhero303
Wildflame
nakata
draco595
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
Train Heartnet
WinterKirby
Saturn
dragonsamurai77
Red-Ryo
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Hunter_13
Prince Vegeta
TheOne4Ever
012yArthur0
kravopiez
KinRyuTen
Fayah
Miror B.
kangtuji
Metta World Peace
Lyoko15
Stasis
ancientman7
Occultdude17
Ventus893
Eliwood
Infernalty
LuzCeleste
HarleyThomas
Calacore
Skios
mattsu
Zephyr
Celsty
Beyond Birthday
Alsray
chile125
Resurgence
ShadicMena95
Cellist_96
D_Winds
ThePhill_
Ares
LimusocoBobo
Darkspire91
OverlordMMM
Evil Joey
storyteller
frannncisco
LegendaryFrost
TamACOPY
BuvS
Wyde
vanessahatake
NeostheAncientOne
someone_else
cybrbot
Sexy Candy Panda
Kraziub
IanCC09
Exiled
JOEY WHEELUH
Garion1991
Ruf_Pup13
Phoenix Wright
yoh001
Supreme_King
MrStyx
SpaceJam
Master Jordan
Zero2Hero
Red_Chaos
JDC
dabestgamer
ojamagic
Damonkey
enmanuel7
tester12342
No77u101
CaiusTSR
SillyDude
The Bird
Joker the Machine
BlackLusterCivilian
The Origin
kilibrium
Nicks016
{EX} TheVoid
3E-hero neos
Wsx913
Nick100895
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
XIVcaliber
Yami-Malik
Dracerdis
Adept VantageSP
Kaito
Chiaki
Nelrick
Roxzen
Fawkey
Badass_Bunny
OpenFaceSurgery
The Yellow Flash
Rezzd
202 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  Nick100895 2011-09-04, 19:19

Drawing the last piece of exodia with only 200 life points remaining. Feelsgoodman.jpg
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-09-05, 10:19

Just now: Guy DESTROYS me with Infernities, he searched 3 Barriers and had Stardust Dragon.

I had Ryko In Grave and these cards in hand

Terraforming(I keep forgetting to take it out), Grapha, Beiige, Tour Guide, BLS, Dark World Dealings andDark Hole

So I play Terraforming and he lets it go, I summon Tour Guide and he uses Barrier To Stop me, I activate Dark World Dealings and he stops with 2nd Barrier I play Gate Of The dark World and hhe stops with third barrier. I summon BLS attack over Stardust and Archfiend than play Dark Hole to nuke the whole field. And I'm left with Beiige and Grapha in hand while he has nothing in hand. Next Turn he draws Beetle and uses it to summon two more and inflict 2400 to me so I'm down to 1200. While he is at 6300. Next Turn I draw Fabled Raven and summon it. He Scoops. I felt so F***ing pro
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrbot 2011-09-05, 10:32

i was taking on infernities and he had 4 synchros, i had no monstersand 1200 life pionts/ he had 4500

i used quicdraw and dicarded dandylion and got 2 tokens then used debris dragon got dandy back sync with 2tokens and debris to get brionic the sych with quickdraw and dandy for destroyer sand blew his field up

cybrbot

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-09-05, 18:44

cybrbot wrote:i was taking on infernities and he had 4 synchros, i had no monstersand 1200 life pionts/ he had 4500

i used quicdraw and dicarded dandylion and got 2 tokens then used debris dragon got dandy back sync with 2tokens and debris to get brionic the sych with quickdraw and dandy for destroyer sand blew his field up

Brionac ain't dragon-type. He's a sea serpent. Just sayin.

On topic:
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Mythirdturn
That was my third turn (his frozen fitzgerald had just run over my TGHL)

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Incaftw

I love this deck. I would've used instant fusion to ss Ojama Knight then sync with the fire ant for inti, but ojama trio messed that plan up.
someone_else
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NeostheAncientOne 2011-09-05, 20:31

Opponent goes first.
Plays face up Sangan, facedown Solemn Judgement.
My turn.
My hand: Shura the Blue Flame, x2 Bora the Spear, Gale the Whirlwind, Monster Reborn, Mystical Space Typhoon.
Okay, let's do this.
MST facedown.
Normal Summon Shura the Blue Flame.
Special Summon the 2 Bora the Spears & Gale the Whirwind.
1/2 Sangan's ATK.
Opponent starts freaking out, wondering what else I'm gonna do.
Oh yeah, brace for impact sucker.
Tune Bora and Gale for Armor Master.
Opponent is sh*tting self right now.
Monster Reborn Bora the Spear.
Blow apart Sangan with Gale.
-800 LP
Opponent adds Mystic Tomato to hand.
Attack with both Bora the Spears.
-1700 LP
-1700 LP
Attack with Shura the Blue Flame.
-1800 LP
Rip at him with Armor Master.
-2500 LP
First Turn Damage Total: -6700 LP
Opponent sets Mystic Tomato and starts praying.

Guess who won?
NeostheAncientOne
NeostheAncientOne

Birthday : 1995-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  vanessahatake 2011-09-05, 21:51

I did something against the rules.
Realized what I did, and before I could apologize, the dude proceeds to tell me that Im retarded, that I was dropped as a child, and many other hurtful things -____-
Rest of the duel he was really mean.
I hardly said anything after.
I did not A.S.S.
He sends me a message after and asks if I'm a girl.
Yes.
"Do you write that one blog?"
Yes.
"It must be nice to be a female duelist and get subscribers and views just because you're a girl"
keeps insulting me.

The reason I felt awesome is because I was the better person and he knew who I was outside of DN (jealous meany >.>). So, moral of the story is: haters gonna hate.
vanessahatake
vanessahatake

Birthday : 1993-02-18

http://shadowsailorv.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyde 2011-09-06, 11:25

I managed to make a comeback against a Valhalla Agent deck with Zombie World having just 800 LP left, much to my joy. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but hey.

A few turns in I was forced to stall with a set Pain Painter) and Zombie World out while staring down their Hyperion and their own set monster. Since my opponent's Mars in grave was now a zombie, they were forced to run over Painter rather than blow him up and direct attack for game. I had a Goblin Zombie and Paladin of the Cursed Dragon in the grave, and now Painter. Dark Armed Dragon was in hand so I was itching to get another dark in there. Luckily my opponent had no other cards in hand after setting a card so I wasn't expecting a counter attack if I could deal with Hyperion.

After stupidly revealing the Dragon because I couldn't count, I was kindly allowed to put him back in hand and rethink. And so I was able to make up the following play once given the chance to use my brain:
-Play Heavy Storm (Zombie World + opponent's Book of Moon sent to grave)
-Play Book of Life to revive Goblin Zombie (and remove Mars from opponent's grave)
-Summon Plaguespreader Zombie from hand (earlier searched by Goblin Zombie)
-Synchro to Summon Revived King Ha Des (3 Darks now in grave, search Mezuki)
-Summon Dark Armed Dragon from hand (which was cool with my opponent now that the play was possible)
-Run over Hyperion and set monster (Mystical Shine Ball, accidentally revealed earlier)

Already feeling awesome for recovering, my opponent then set a topdecked S/T, so I blew it up with Dark Armed by banishing Painter (Bottomless Trap Hole). I was able to ensure an OTK by summoning my searched Mezuki from the hand, summoning Plaguespreader with his own effect, synching them for Doomkaiser and using Mezuki to revive Paladin of the Cursed Dragon. I didn't want them drawing Monster Reborn the following turn. <_<

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Zombieworldcomeback

Good times.
Wyde
Wyde

Birthday : 1990-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  XIVcaliber 2011-09-06, 21:26

Playing Wind-Up, I kept a Twilight deck at bay by keeping monster effects gone for three straight turns with Shock Ruler, along with him being a scrub and not getting his BLS he used Gold Sarc on. Ended up ramming Juggler into a JD and then swinging with no-overlays Tiras and no-overlays Shock Ruler for game.
XIVcaliber
XIVcaliber

Birthday : 1993-10-31

http://www.dreamaniacgame.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post  BuvS 2011-09-06, 22:03

Today, my opponent and I went 4 or 5 turns each without doing anything really. I was running a Dark World/Lightsworn combo deck. On my 5th or 6th turn, after getting crappy topdecks the entire duel, I managed to summon a Jain, Wulf, Dark Armed, and BLS in one go and swing for game. It was pretty cool.
BuvS
BuvS

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2011-09-06, 22:26

Once upon a time I opened with 3 Tour Guides from the Underworld, 1 Sangan and 1 Mystical Shining Ball. I almost ragequit right there, but I decided to play it through. 2 turns later my opponent overextends, I use Torrential Tribute, search for Sangan (just to get another useless card) and then he ragequits:

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 8UUm

If he only knew what I had in my hand Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 3147896512
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFrost 2011-09-06, 22:58

I opened 3 tour guide, torrential, MST and top a veiler, played it through and won like a baws Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 1545188673

PS. TamA, triple tour guide in starting ftw
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Birthday : 1994-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-09-07, 01:48

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Epicduelfinale

This was one of those epic back and forth duels that is the best kind of duel to play or watch entertainment-wise. I had The Tricky in grave that I had used first turn to summon moon dragon (which he later bounced with Brio) so I was going to use trag's effect to become lv 5 then sync with fire ant for inti (he'd solemned my first one) use inti attacking jain to bait out the necro gardna he had in grave then run over ryko with oracle to finish him, but my opponent scooped before I could Sad.
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  frannncisco 2011-09-07, 17:44

Epic come back from only spirit reaper and 100 lifepoints versus 3 synchro monsters and ass load of support... forgot details lol

frannncisco

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-07, 20:00

Situation 1: Facing a Six Sam deck with Evil Hero Rock Stun. I don't remember the rest of the cards, but I started with Book of Moon, Dark Hole, and Monster Reborn in hand. He goes first. Does the usual shenanigans and ends with a shien and grandmaster on field along with two set cards. I BoM shien. For some reason, he does not negate. I Dark Hole. I reborn Shien. The rest of the duel was relatively one-sided. It marks the only time in my life so far that I played shien.

Situation 2: Facing a Flamvell deck with Evil Hero Rock Stun. He must have had a horrid hand cause he has no spells or traps. I start with 2Dyna, 1 SJ, 1 SW. 1 Dark Hole. He goes first, summons something. My turn. I draw BoM. I dark hole, summon Dyna, attacks, and sets my cards. His turn. He summons something. I warn it. My turn. I draw something (i think it was a dark calling). I summon dyna, both attack. His turn. Summons something, which I judge. My turn, I draw warning. I set it, attacks with both dyna. His turn. He summons something. I warn it. He scoops.

Situation 3: Whenever I win with my Fire Princess OTK. I've done it once with 250 LP left, when my opponent tried to TT to stop the loop and I negated with SJ. Also that other time when someone tried to stop my already-activated Ultimate Offering with Dark Bribe (which I'm pretty sure you can't do), but I let it go since I had another one set.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-07, 20:12

Opponent: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Dark Simorgh, Prime Material Dragon, Five God Dragon, some other dragon I cannot remember.
Me: "Alright. Metaion."
Opponent: A.S.S.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-07, 22:22

That reminds me of a duel where my opponent had red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and FGD and some other card, attacking my empty field. with 200 life points left after two direct attacks, I use gorz for a 5k atk/def counter. kept it in defense. He couldn't kill it for a few turns and decided to nuke the field with dark hole. I don't quite remember how, but I think I won that game in the end.

Oh, and here's one I *almost* pulled off. Running Ojamachine Gun against Dragunity/D-Hero hybrid (surprisingly amazing deck. So fast). he had Red Dragon Archfiend and Dark Simorgh. I had a gantetsu, no material, in def and a ojama blue in atk. they both die, and I get ojama country and ojama red for blue's effect. My turn, my future fusion activates, giving me ojama king, in atk. I summon red to SS the black, green, and yellow I have in hand and use Ojama Delta Hurricane. activate Ojama country.
NOW. If I had been smart enough to xyz for two Gantetsus, I would have won. But no. I attack with my ojamas for 7k, he had 800 left, blasts my field with dark hole the next turn. I lose in the end.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Joey 2011-09-07, 23:16

Quite some time ago (back when i had just heard about DN and left YVD for it) I was playing a guy who was running exodia. I went first and through some combo that I can't remember (probably Mind Master and Cleric) I managed to ss Mental Seeker from the RFG and use his effect. One of my choices was a piece of Exodia. He quit right there.
Evil Joey
Evil Joey

Birthday : 1993-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2011-09-07, 23:28

I've got two that happened today in real life using my Fabled Unicore deck.

This was against the same opponent using two different decks.

1) He was using an Aesir deck and managed to get Odin on his 3rd turn after I had just gotten Unicore out. 4000 ATK trounces Unicore's 2300 ATK without Honest, and all I had set were Raigeki Break, Magic Drain, and Legacy of Yatagarasu. I drew into Monster Reborn. He had 3 cards, and I had 2 (one being a second Raigeki Break). On his turn, after he drew, I used Raigeki Break on Odin before he could use the effect. He then tried using a Spell, so I used Magic Drain, negating it. He set a backrow and ended his turn. Unicore negated Odin's revival effect.

On my turn after I drew, I Monster Reborned his Odin and attacked with both for game (He tried using threatening Roar forgetting about Unicore).

2. I could not for the life of me summon Unicore. I did not have the hand this time, so I was doing what I could with what I had. His deck was an Xyz engine. I won that game with full health, CED his Number 39: Utopia twice, and managed to Trishula.

Playing him was a good experience since many plays I had to pull out of my @$$, but between this week and last I've had wins of 5-0 against him with different kinds of decks. I felt bad because on the last game we played today he asked if we could stop the game because he had nothing to use until next turn, which he wouldn't have. I think I hurt his morale. Sad
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspire91 2011-09-08, 01:47

My opponent was using a Twilight deck and I was using a T.G. Junk Doppel deck.

Opp's hand: BLS thanks to duality and nothing more.

My hand: 2 warwolves and 1 junk synchron.

The field: 3 lightsworns and a gorz on his side and nothing on my side.

My turn: Draw a rush rhino. Summon junk synchron and special cyber magician, special the two warwolves. Then synchroed with cyber magician and rush rhino in hand for hyper librarian, then synchroed the wolves and junk for trishula. Proceeded to remove Gorz, his BLS, and JD in the grave.

He ragequits before I can even attack.
Darkspire91
Darkspire91

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-09-08, 12:51

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Ragequit

Here's another one.
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  LimusocoBobo 2011-09-09, 09:23

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Heavystorm1

They start the duel, play Pot of Duality, get Heavy Storm in their hand, then they set a face-down Blackwing - Vayu and end turn.

My turn, I summon Doomcaliber Knight and attack the Vayu. It's destroyed. And then I set my MST and a Mind Crush.

Their turn, I chain Mind Crush to their draw and declare Heavy Storm.

They then proceed to "reveal" each separate card in their hand except Heavy Storm... as if I didn't see them add it with Duality.

A little discussion... and then they ragequit.
LimusocoBobo
LimusocoBobo

Back to top Go down

Post  JDC 2011-09-09, 09:45

Nothing too fancy, I had a Sirocco on the field, two face-downs (one was CotH). My opponent has one face-down monster on the field and nothing else IIRC. I CotH Bora, then bounce Bora to bring Zephyrus out from the GY, then I tribute summon another Sirocco (I had 3 in hand at the start of the duel IIRC), and special summon the Bora I bounced, and swing for game with 9700 piercing attack on Bora after double pumping with the Siroccos. I just love that CotH is at 2, as it makes multi-Sirocco plays easier.
JDC
JDC

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2011-09-09, 22:29

Opponent had a Colossal Fighter with 2 warriors on his grave and 1 backrow and I had a Tengu and a Geartown on mine. Used Heavy Storm and destroyed his backrow and brought out Gadjitron, Discarded a Earthbound Immortal to special summon Hardened Armed Dragon, Discarded Cyber Dragon to use Earthbound Revival and grab Geartown and Earthbound. Activated Geartown and Tributed Hardened Armed Dragon + Tengu to bring out Immortal.

First time that I brought out a near indestructible Immortal thanks to Hardened Armed Dragon.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  Ares 2011-09-09, 22:52

Had my first OTK win : bounce
Ares
Ares
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhill_ 2011-09-09, 23:02

Playng with my lightsworn deck went charge milled 2 wulf and a glow up Tris here i come
ThePhill_
ThePhill_

Birthday : 1996-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  D_Winds 2011-09-11, 10:21

Happened last format in a tournament (essentially went like this):

Me and my opponent have gone over the time limit to complete our round, so we had 5 turns left to complete the duel, where the one with the most LP wins. He was running a Dragon deck, while I was running Chaos (although irrelavent in this scenario).

Turn 4 - Him: 1050 LP, Me: ~1000LP
Situation - Him: Malefic World face-up, two cards face-down, no cards in hand.
Me: 3 cards face down.

Him:
*ses Malefic World's eff to get Malefic Stardust to hand*
*plays Skill Drain* LP = 50
*summon Malefic Stardust*
Me: Torrential Tribute.
Him: *summons Malefic Truth from grave* LP = 25, attacks...
Me: Mirror Force.
Him: *flips Return from the Different Dimension, summons 3 BEWD* attacks...

Me: Scapegoat.
*leans back as the crowd emits the sounds of ownage*
D_Winds
D_Winds

Birthday : 1990-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-09-11, 10:35

Triple Tour Guide and wins are nothing compared to Triple Tengu opening and still winning...
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cellist_96 2011-09-11, 10:56

Badass moment when I lost... to my gf. I'm running Cybers and she has Spellcasters. I've got a clean field except for Chimeratech Overdragon at 12,600. I'm un-touched and she's at 400 LPs. She has 1 set card. I told her that if that card is Magic Cylinder, like I think it is, then I'd flip out. Chimeratech Overdragon attacks = Activation of Magic Cylinder. I was so proud of her :')
Cellist_96
Cellist_96

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadicMena95 2011-09-11, 11:07

That badass moment when I went against a meta deck with an insect deck and won.
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 2849847436
ShadicMena95
ShadicMena95

Birthday : 1995-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Resurgence 2011-09-11, 11:09

Opponent has a field of Legendary Six Sam Shi-En and Trishula with a Grandmaster and a face-down. He attacks my Neos Alius, then Shi-En attacks. Gorz drops, but hits Warning. Trishula attacks and I'm reeling with only 400 lifepoints left, with nothing in hand but Gemini Spark. I'm about to quit, but he's only got 150 lifepoints left, so I figure I'll see the next draw.

Me: Go, Yuki Judai powers!!!!!

I draw. I look. I stare.

Me: I activate... Super Polymerization!!!

Yeah... Judai would be proud...
Resurgence
Resurgence

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-09-11, 11:15

Resurgence wrote:Opponent has a field of Legendary Six Sam Shi-En and Trishula with a Grandmaster and a face-down. He attacks my Neos Alius, then Shi-En attacks. Gorz drops, but hits Warning. Trishula attacks and I'm reeling with only 400 lifepoints left, with nothing in hand but Gemini Spark. I'm about to quit, but he's only got 150 lifepoints left, so I figure I'll see the next draw.

I draw. I look. I stare.

Did I miss something? I don't see any heroes on the field since Alius was attacked and supposedly destroyed from the battle Very Happy
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Birthday : 1994-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Resurgence 2011-09-11, 11:20

Supreme_King wrote:
Resurgence wrote:Opponent has a field of Legendary Six Sam Shi-En and Trishula with a Grandmaster and a face-down. He attacks my Neos Alius, then Shi-En attacks. Gorz drops, but hits Warning. Trishula attacks and I'm reeling with only 400 lifepoints left, with nothing in hand but Gemini Spark. I'm about to quit, but he's only got 150 lifepoints left, so I figure I'll see the next draw.

I draw. I look. I stare.

Did I miss something? I don't see any heroes on the field since Alius was attacked and supposedly destroyed from the battle Very Happy

Fuse his WARRIOR Shi-En with his Dragon Synchro Trishula. Dragon Knight Draco Equeste. Win. Yusei would also be proud
Resurgence
Resurgence

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-09-11, 11:21

Oh, my bad then. Guess who gets a spot in my Extra now Embarassed
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  chile125 2011-09-11, 12:35

lmao, opp using psychics and first turns beast, barkion, and quasar. I look at my hand and see 2 super polys; enough said.
chile125
chile125

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-11, 13:37

So, I'm playing my ojamachinegun deck. I hurricaned last turn, and have a ojama black and Gantetsu (2 materials) on field with country and a set call of haunted. He has 2400 LP and I have 7800. He summons TG striker and sets a card. My turn. I summon a green from my hand and attack tg striker with black. Then I attack with green. He, for some reason, waits till I declare attack with gantetsu to evac it. he has 1000 life points left. I use call of haunted to SS yellow, and attack directly.

Then he claims that my battle phase has ended and I can't do that. O_o what?
He quits after I try to tell him that I can. It's not as if he had much of a chance anyway, with 1 card in hand. I could always just hurricane him the next turn.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspire91 2011-09-12, 00:10

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Epicness2

Field @ the beginning of my second turn:
Opp: 1 sh ien, and 4 six sams
Me: nothing at all.

Specialed striker, then warwolf, then normaled junk synchron, specialed cyber magician from the grave, specialed doppelwarrior. Synchroed for hyper librarian, then magical android, then formula. Drew into BLS. Synchroed for 12 and then specialed BLS.

I felt like a freakin' God after that.

Massacred his field and finally set 3.

Note the music in the tab. I'm pretty sure it had a play in this some how.
Darkspire91
Darkspire91

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Joey 2011-09-12, 01:44

Does this have to apply to Yugioh because I feel awesome that I have just finished three animes in much less than a week and am starting a fourth soon.
Evil Joey
Evil Joey

Birthday : 1993-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsray 2011-09-12, 16:04

the first time i did an ojama OTK, opponent from 8000 to 0 in seconds

Alsray
Alsray

Birthday : 1993-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ares 2011-09-13, 01:01

Summoned Obelisk. COME AT ME BRO.
Ares
Ares
God of War
God of War

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-09-14, 23:18

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 KarakuriMachinaragequit

Both of my sun dragons were banished (1 by bottomless, the other by d-prison). and no, I hadn't used scrap dragon's effect yet. the MST on top of my grave had just destroyed Torrential Tribute.
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  LimusocoBobo 2011-09-15, 05:23

Being someone who normally screens my duels to make sure my opponent doesn't use Six Sams...

Can I say how AWESOME it felt today to defeat a Six Sams deck by using a crappy 58 card deck?

They summoned like 4 or 5 monsters the first turn. Then I set my marshmallon. Then they summoned another Sam and tributed it to destroy my face-down marshmallon and then they attacked with a 2100 Sam and then a 2500 Sam but then I summoned Gorz and a token@2500. They summoned another Sam and tributed it to kill Gorz.

Now I have Gorz and Marshmallon in the graveyard. ^_^

They ended their turn, I drew BLS. In the words of Yami-Yugi... OBLITERATE!
LimusocoBobo
LimusocoBobo

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-15, 12:39

Just now, a moment that turned out to be totally unawesome.

Ojamachine gun vs chaos ls. Opponent has utopia with 2 mat on field and nothing else, 4100 LP. I have utopia with 2 mat and mystic tomato and 3 cards in hand. I draw Snipe Hunter. I go, win!
But guess what. I roll 3 ones in a row. 3. 3! :/ I eventually lose that game.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Supreme_King 2011-09-15, 13:16

I know a person who did it 6 or 7 times in a row. That was soooooo epic xD
Supreme_King
Supreme_King
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-15, 17:28

Supreme_King wrote:I know a person who did it 6 or 7 times in a row. That was soooooo epic xD

I've gotten pretty close to that myself. I think my worst record so far is 1/7 tries or something.

Edit: Epic moment just now when I won against GB using my ojamas. He had a field of 4 S/T (one of them bottomless, i knew from him trying to use it on gantetsu earlier), with GB's big boss on the field, 1 card in hand. I had a gantetsu on field, 1 mat. I have 2x Tri-Wight Zone, 1 hurricane, and 1 ojamagic. I have a few cards in grave, but the important thing is that black is the only vanilla ojama in there.

My turn, I draw summoner monk, which I summon. I would use snipe hunter, but he has bottomless, so I ss shining angel, discarding magic. I get the 3 ojamas in hand.
His turn, he sets a card, summons the destroy 1 monster GB and attacks summoner/shining angel. Summoner dies, and he swaps for the 1800+300 atk GB.
My turn. I draw plaguespreader, which he dustshoots. I set green and end.
His turn. Attacks, so gantetsu has no mat left and black dies. Swaps for bestiari, which causes him to destroy one of his set cards, which is a forbidden lance. he contact fuses for gyzarious, destroying my field. He sets a S/T.
My turn: I draw blue and set yellow.
His turn: sets a monster and attacks.
My turn: I draw haunted, which I set. I tri-wight the 3 ojamas and hurricane. He forbidden lances gyzarious, but otherwise his field is dead. I summon black and xyz for gantetsu and daigusto to attack.
He has: 0 cards in hand, 0 cards on field, 100 life. Draws and sets a monster, which I guess to be the 2100 DEF GB (i'm right)
My turn: I draw snipe hunter. I summon blue, call the ojama I detached for daigusto, and xyz for another gantetsu. I attack for game.

It was a pain to get there :/ He even SJ'd my dark hole, but that's what won me the game in the end, i guess Very Happy
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Beyond Birthday 2011-09-21, 06:06

lets see

My Number one Awesome moment :

When my life points were 300 and my Opponent 6900

and i didnt have any monsters or set card in the field then booooom

and i draw overload fusion in my DP and fuse all the monsters in my grave to summon

overdragon and attack and win ,,, wooow that was great i fealt like i was untouchable Cool
Beyond Birthday
Beyond Birthday

Birthday : 1992-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsty 2011-09-21, 10:23

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Untitled-3

Hardened armed dragon FTW Very Happy
Celsty
Celsty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr 2011-09-21, 14:27

A moment i felt awesome? well here's one i had last night on my last duel before going to sleep.

My Gishkis vs some Ancient Gear deck (at least i believe it was an ancient gear deck)

I start by summoning Gishki Chain and get nothing good (no surprise there) end my turn since i had nothing else
opponent then specials Cyber dragon, summons prisma, discards one king of the swamp to get poly and uses poly and sends 2 ancient gear golems and another king of the swamp to summon the ancient gear fusion (too lazy to look up the name) he attacks with all 3 monsters and leaves me with 1600 LP? (was something like that)
I top deck the super poly wannabe of the gishkis summon a lvl 4 gishki activate it tribute my monster with his prisma, summon Soul Ogre use his eff to send the fusion back to the extra deck thus preventing him for using it's eff to revive a Golem. Then my opponent quits.

Most awesome way to end a night of dueling. Completely destroying such a perfect draw my opponent had on his first turn Very Happy
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-22, 11:27

3x Daigusto Phoenix OTK. Win for Red, Country, Hurricane, and Magic?

I've always wanted to do that once. And considering what was in my hand (Ojama Country, an Ojama, and a Snipe Hunter), I could have done 3 Gantetsu + 1 Ojama + Ojama Country, as well.

versus a LS deck with tour guides (so probably some chaos). I managed to use eff veiler on Judgement Dragon while I had a Catastor on the field. Catastor > Judgement Dragon XD
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-09-26, 23:30

My opening hand:

Chaos Sorcerer
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2 Mind Crush
no other monsters

The end of the duel:
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 Almostanepicwin

I had creature swapped, giving him my kinka-byo for his shine ball, my backrow was trap dustshoot, and arcanite still had both counters. Blankety-blank honest Moments where you felt awesome - Page 3 2585209286

Last edited by someone_else on 2011-09-27, 22:47; edited 1 time in total
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-27, 11:31

Dark Gaia Rock Stun vs some form of fast synchro.

His turn ends with a TG Hyper Librarian and Stardust on field, 2 cards in hand, 6000 LP. I have a KK Sandman and DCK in grave, 1 Dark Calling set (bluff), 1 dark calling, Vanity's Fiend, and Fossil Dyna in hand, at like 400 LP, and draw into a Tour Guide. The thing is, I haven't been able to summon Dark Gaia up to now because I knew he had a eff veiler in hand, but he had just used it to Synch, so I decided to risk it.

Dark Calling: banish KK Sandman and DCK for 3800 Dark Gaia.
Summon Tour Guide and SS another, Xyz for Leviair, eff to SS removed Sandman.
Dark Calling: banish Vanity's Fiend and Fossil Dyna for 3600 Dark Gaia.
Attack - total damage = 6200. Win.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next