Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt awesome

+198
shonenhikada
satsu.ariefu
halfevil666
Cheren
duelboy
AtlasEXE
Noze_Zelle
ccharlie999
JackieFoxDude
jabber2033
zekthan32
deulduel
AsherpotterCOPY
.Jobrjo.
artagan
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Monox D. I-Fly
nero77
sagax06
LittleEagle
johndark93
Rockmeteor
7attila7
[VG]Blood
Haden117
Heimdall
BlackShadowX
ZombiehKing
Juno23
C/a/boose
tim92
Dart
yugiohmasterx
rawlin
gsaddfff
Dimensional Alchemist
CheyMcFly
BrandonBalls
Held
plsgiveme500k
Kakashi07
xxshadowsxx
joshkgriff
MonarchTheLegend
Szadek
Temporal Knight
NecEx7
LunarBlade
Smokay
MrChillmatic
Phraxure
Abominable
Tobi
Rooney10
zekana
Brutality
ghostrider2x1
stardustPharo91
Kaiza
hypermaster117
kyros
Rare Poison
Kshroom
Eshi
Pkmn337
Dawe96
resaded
Ceteruler2
HEBS721
Twilight Sparkle
Atticus Rhodes
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Synchro Pro
winged-kuriboh
T3RCX
Kusanagi Dark
smachuca1
Yoko318
Tigger22190
JLa16
CrowSama
Linkcat
MK_ultra
SammyQ
DarkRiku
ammar 2000
RG41
AhhGoodTimes
mido9
maskedhero303
Wildflame
nakata
draco595
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
Train Heartnet
WinterKirby
Saturn
dragonsamurai77
Red-Ryo
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Hunter_13
Prince Vegeta
TheOne4Ever
012yArthur0
kravopiez
KinRyuTen
Fayah
Miror B.
kangtuji
Metta World Peace
Lyoko15
Stasis
ancientman7
Occultdude17
Ventus893
Eliwood
Infernalty
LuzCeleste
HarleyThomas
Calacore
Skios
mattsu
Zephyr
Celsty
Beyond Birthday
Alsray
chile125
Resurgence
ShadicMena95
Cellist_96
D_Winds
ThePhill_
Ares
LimusocoBobo
Darkspire91
OverlordMMM
Evil Joey
storyteller
frannncisco
LegendaryFrost
TamACOPY
BuvS
Wyde
vanessahatake
NeostheAncientOne
someone_else
cybrbot
Sexy Candy Panda
Kraziub
IanCC09
Exiled
JOEY WHEELUH
Garion1991
Ruf_Pup13
Phoenix Wright
yoh001
Supreme_King
MrStyx
SpaceJam
Master Jordan
Zero2Hero
Red_Chaos
JDC
dabestgamer
ojamagic
Damonkey
enmanuel7
tester12342
No77u101
CaiusTSR
SillyDude
The Bird
Joker the Machine
BlackLusterCivilian
The Origin
kilibrium
Nicks016
{EX} TheVoid
3E-hero neos
Wsx913
Nick100895
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
XIVcaliber
Yami-Malik
Dracerdis
Adept VantageSP
Kaito
Chiaki
Nelrick
Roxzen
Fawkey
Badass_Bunny
OpenFaceSurgery
The Yellow Flash
Rezzd
202 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  mattsu 2011-09-28, 13:13

my t3 otk dad judgment arkus after i direct attacked with sangan turn before

mattsu

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  Skios 2011-09-28, 17:56

I was playing a Beast swarm deck against an opponent playing Karakuri. On my first turn I set a Super-Nimble Mega Hamster and pass the turn. My opponent makes a few big plays that end with him having two Shogun and a Bushi on the field. My opponent flips my Hamster face-up, then back into defence position. I use the Hamster's effect to set a Hyena. He attacks with all three monsters, and I'm left with a lone Hyena on the field. I decide to blow up the field with Black Rose Dragon, so I Special Summon Monoceros and Normal Summon Key Mouse. I Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon, when I realize that I can chain Monoceros' second effect to Black Rose Dragon blowing up the field. I resolve the chain, Monoceros brings back Key Mouse and Black Rose Dragon blows it up, giving me the trigger to Special Summon Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest, leaving me with a clear field and a huge beatstick in stead of just a clear field.

Skios

Birthday : 1986-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Calacore 2011-09-29, 08:42

welli went up against a obelisk deck he had 3 obelisk on the field i had a hundred eyes dragon and had a dark door along with a debris dragon on the field then he atks my hundred eyes dragon and i have 500 atk points left i was mad then i draw a clown card idk what it was called i had 3 in hand it let me ss it from hand issed all 3 from hand then i syned for debris and the 3 clowns and went with black rose dragon then i nuked the place and then i normal summon swift gaia from hand due to eff and then ened the game i felt like a badass there killing 3 obes Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 2849847436

Calacore
Calacore

Birthday : 1994-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-29, 09:32

^sounds like there's a mistake there. I'm going to hazard a guess that that clown card was "jester confit", which does not allow more than 1 of itself on the field, so...
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-09-29, 09:35

He had 3 Obelisk? dude that is just so easy to see through
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  dabestgamer 2011-09-30, 18:08

When Shooting Star Dragon saves me from certain defeat.

Just a while ago, I was facing someone with a DARK Dragon Deck (don't know the name for it--it uses Darkness Metal, Blizzard Dragon, Dark Horus, Van Dalgyon, and Phantasm of Chaos)...

After being knocked down to 1200 and my opponent was at 6000 because of his Warning...

...I was able to summon Shooting Star (attacked his Phantasm to reduce him to 2700) and he could not attack over it just for me to remove it from play for him to attack me directly.

He quit the Duel.
dabestgamer
dabestgamer

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-09-30, 18:56

I remember there was this one back in the day. I think I was playing a Dark Synchro deck that I netdecked and modified when I was relearning the game. Was facing an earthbound deck.

Turn 1, I set a monster (don't remember what) and end my turn. He activates Mausoleum and summons an earthbound, attacking me directly. He's at 6000, me at 5000. My turn, I tribute face-down for Caius, banish his earthbound, and attack. He has 2600, no monsters. His turn, he summons another earthbound, and attacks me directly (not really sure why). He's at 600. I tribute Caius for another Caius. Win.

Today, against some form of fast synchro. I end my turn with Sangan in atk. He has 3 scapegoat tokens and 1 set. He summons deep sea diva, SS a lv 3, and synchs for Brio, which I veil when he discards (malicious). He proceeds to discard his entire hand (GUB and Spore). SS GUB and Malicious, synchs for formula, and synchs for Trish... which I veil (Ice Barrier fail, lol). He attacks, i take 4k damage, and search fossil dyna. Which prompts him to SS his spore and synch for stardust.

My turn. I draw MST, just the card I need, and destroy his set Solemn Warning. I summon Tour Guide, SS another, and Xyz for Acid Golemn. Kinda won the duel with just him.

You know what? He could have owned me over if he'd just decided to Stardust the MST.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-09-30, 22:43

Was testing out my dinosaur deck and my opponent summoned Mad Dog, equipped it Horn of the Phantom Beast and used Closed Forest bringing its attack to 3400 and used it to destroy my Ultimate Tyranno leaving me with Black Tyranno, a face-down Black Stego, and a face-down Evoldo Westlo.

I drew Monster Reborn, used Pot of Avarice to return five monsters to my deck including two Evoldar Diplodocus and drew Mystical Space Typhoon. Flipped Westlo to summon a Diplodcus to destroy his field, used Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy the equip and Monster Reborn to bring back Ultimate Tyranno.

I destroyed his Mad Dog leaving him with a Millennium Shield which thanks to Black Tyranno's effect I could attack directly and won the duel.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-30, 23:00

My opponent was using the usual herp-derp Meta deck, and I was testing an Allure Queen deck.
Opponent summons Plaguespreader, I sense the obvious Trishula and use Mischief Of The Yokai. My opponent ends up having to expend all five of his monsters to summon Trishula, I use Effect Veiler, he attacks, I use Mirror Force, then I use Monster Reborn and revive Trishula to fight for me.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-09-30, 23:17

Potus-Mat wrote:My opponent was using the usual herp-derp Meta deck, and I was testing an Allure Queen deck.
Opponent summons Plaguespreader, I sense the obvious Trishula and use Mischief Of The Yokai. My opponent ends up having to expend all five of his monsters to summon Trishula, I use Effect Veiler, he attacks, I use Mirror Force, then I use Monster Reborn and revive Trishula to fight for me.

i saw this it was epic xD
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadicMena95 2011-10-01, 00:23

When I was using my Exodia deck against a friend of mine in real life. I decided to be really ballsy and bet my deck on the win. I was joking around but he thought I was being serious. I top 4 of the freaking pieces, a scrap iron. He goes first, and then I go...The magical fifth piece. If that moment wasn't a "Heart of the Cards" moment I do not know what else could be.
ShadicMena95
ShadicMena95

Birthday : 1995-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-01, 00:29

I was dueling Red, and she dared challenge me to a deck building challenge, where I had to summon Chaos Goddess.
I have Bowganian, use Monster Reborn on Sangan, and Summon Earth, Synchro Summoning Chaos Goddess! Then she used Compulse. Zetsubou... But I finally won by attacking directly with Core Destroyer. It may not sound by much, but if you looked at the deck list and what I was up against...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  dabestgamer 2011-10-01, 19:09

Opening with one of the worst opening hands I could get, getting slammed for 7400 in one turn, and then miraculously suriving and then turning the Duel around and winning.
dabestgamer
dabestgamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-01, 22:28

Opponent's using an Exodia Necross deck. Using Mystic Tomato's effect he Special Summoned a piece which I destroyed right away. Summon Delg the Dark Monarch on my next turn and remove the piece effectively crippling his main stratagy.

As time went on he was down to under 1000 Life Points and I was at over ten thousand. I have Thought Ruler Archfiend and three face-downs. He has one face-down Special Summons Endless Decay, I activate Torrential Tribute which he negated with Destruction Jammer. Endless Decay attacks and I activate Dimension Wall.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-01, 23:47

Opponent had Stardust assault on the field... I had nothing... I used Lightning vortex and he canceled it, then I started a huge combo with my fortune ladies that I can not possibly recall, but it was awesome, beat him that turn and his Stardust/Assault never came back =) I don't like that card so it feels awesome beat it.
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Infernalty 2011-10-02, 12:35

There was one duel where I was using Infernities, dueling agents, and he did EVERYTHING he could to stop me from starting the cycle, but ultimately failed to stop me.

I topdecked archfiend, used his effect to special summon itself but he warning'd.
I flipped Monster Reborn to target that same archfiend, he used another warning.

Call of the haunted was met with I think solemn.
And then I flipped Launcher xD

Probably the godliest hand I've ever had with that deck.
Infernalty
Infernalty

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-02, 22:35

My opponent was using Dark Worlds, and, by sacrificing their entire hand (he used three Dark World Lightnings), got me down to 100 life. I topdeck Monster Reborn, Normal Summon Shining Friendship, revive his Snow, and Exceed Summon Hope. I take out his Bronn, he attacks, I negate. I topdeck Krystia and dominate the field. I won.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  JDC 2011-10-02, 23:02

I'm not sure if my memory is 100% correct, but I think I was at 400 LP in a duel, my opponent had T.G. Power Gladiator and BLS-EotB on the field, and I had Shura and Blizzard in my hand (I think). Anyway, I use Blizzard to get Brionac out, and I pitch Shura to bounce BLS-EotB. I also banished Vayu and Sirocco in my GY to the Shadow Realm to get out Blackwing Armed Wing, and then I destroyed his monster and swung for game with the surviving monster (I think it was Brionac). It's so satisfying getting rid of that overpowered version of Chaos Sorceror and winning.
JDC
JDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-02, 23:04

JDC wrote:I'm not sure if my memory is 100% correct, but I think I was at 400 LP in a duel, my opponent had T.G. Power Gladiator and BLS-EotB on the field, and I had Shura and Blizzard in my hand (I think). Anyway, I use Blizzard to get Brionac out, and I pitch Shura to bounce BLS-EotB. I also banished Vayu and Sirocco in my GY to the Shadow Realm to get out Blackwing Armed Wing, and then I destroyed his monster and swung for game with the surviving monster (I think it was Brionac). It's so satisfying getting rid of that overpowered version of Chaos Sorceror and winning.
With. Brionac. Evil with evil is not good.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-03, 00:47

Getting my ass handed to me in a duel which brought me down to 300 life points.

By some miracle, I was able to Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon and make a great comeback.

EDIT: Just now I was testing my new Pyramid of Light deck and boy howdy was it great.

Opponent had a huge field advantage, so I activate Torrential Tribute which cleared his field as well my got rid of my face-up Marshmallon and face-down Spirit Reaper.

Activate Pyramid of Light, Special Summon Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning which gets bottomless'd. Then summon Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia. They got hit with Giant Trap Hole so I used Theinen's effect (it was my next draw too) while all he could do was set a monster.

My turn comes, he uses Effect Veiler on Theinen, I summon another Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia and normal summon The Calculator. Use Theinen to get rid of his face-down and attack directly with The Calculator.

Overall the only damage I took was from my monsters costs.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-08, 14:03

Opponent is at 4000 (they used Solemn), and had attacked me twice with Blue-Eyes and once with Barbaros, so I am at 100. I have Gladiator Beast Andal in hand. I topdeck Swing Of Memories, Summon Andal, revive Gene-Warped Warwolf, and Exceed Summon Number 39, then Summon Chaos Number 39, make Blue-Eyes attack 0 and 39's attack 4000.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliwood 2011-10-08, 14:11

Summoning chimeratech overdragon with 40,000 attack and 25 attacks.
Eliwood
Eliwood

Birthday : 1992-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2011-10-08, 14:16

funny how everyone has Blue Eyes white dragon in their stories...

Mine one on the other hand was when I use Veiler for game...damn that was epic, Kaous was wondering wut?
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-08, 17:27

Down to three-hundred Life Points thanks to my opponents pair of Evil HERO Malcious. Only had Lightning Vortex, Heavy Storm, and Defender, the Magical Knight in my hand.

Activate Lightning Vortex to clear the two fiends away, summon Defnder and attack directly. He didn't have any monsters to summon come his turn.

Drew Fiendish Chain which I sent back to my deck with Card Trader and drew Monster Reborn which I used on my Blood Mefist. My opponent admitted defeat with 1100 Life Points left.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus893 2011-10-08, 17:43

- I told a 1000+ player that Heavy Storm was not a Quick-Play Spell Card.
He ragequit.

- I OTK'D a Six Samurai Deck using my Reactor Deck on the second turn of the duel.
He was all cocky that he summoned like 4 Sams on his opening turn. I Future Fusion'd all the machine monsters (16) into my grave, then Fusion Overloaded a Chimeratech OverDragon using the 16 Monsters in my grave.
So I had a 12800ATK beatstick which could potentially ATK 16 times.
He ragequit.
Ventus893
Ventus893

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome.

Post  Occultdude17 2011-10-08, 18:27

I was up against a guy who was swarming the field with Synchros. He MSTs my face-down "Localized Tornado". I chain it, returning my Graveyard and 2 cards in hand to Deck. He starts mocking me for losing hand advantage, calling "noob" and "stupid", and asking how on Earth I have a higher rating than him (despite the fact I'm on 8000 Life Points and he's only got 1600). He keeps swarming and syncing, dropping me to about 2000. I top-deck "Level Limit - Area B", 2 copies of "Waboku" and "Marshmallon". He hits my Mallon, dropping him to 600. I draw and set. He destroys Mallon and summons BLS. He attacks with BLS, bragging about his victory. I activate "Magic Cylinder", winning the game.

This guy then went into a patronising rant about how I was SO much better than him, and A.S.S.ed me.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-08, 18:40

Serves you right for being the better player.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  ancientman7 2011-10-08, 18:55

Having the most epic duel between my dark world deck vs TamA's infernity deck felt awesome. The best of all is that I won xD.
ancientman7
ancientman7
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1992-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Stasis 2011-10-08, 19:51

I played !Scoop Phase and beat him while Trolling. He hates me XD. Frognarchs FTW!

Stasis

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-08, 20:57

Using my Obelisk/Raviel deck while my opponent was using a Machina deck.

My Life Points are way low and Solemn Wishes is only giving me 500 a turn. Had a face-down Destiny HERO Defender while my opponent my opponent had two Machine Fortress and a Machina Gearframe. My opponent ragequit when I activated Draining Shield. My monster wouldn't have been destroyed, but again I was low on Life Points.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Empty Second Turn Win

Post  Lyoko15 2011-10-10, 12:21

My best moment yet was the first time that I won in my second turn.

My turn:
I Set "Destiny HERO - Defender", end turn.

Opponents turn:
Summons "The Agent of Mystery - Earth" and adds one "The Agent" monster to hand. Then attacks my face down monster. I flip. Opponent takes 1700 points of damage and special summons "Tragoedia" with 3000 atk. Destroys Defender and ends turn.

My turn:
I summon a random Elemental HERO, and activate "Super Polymerization". I discard "Elemental HERO Neos Alius" and fuse "Tragoedia" with my Elemental HERO. I fusion summon "Elemental HERO Escuridão". Then I banish Neos Alius and Defender from my grave to special summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning". I activate "The A. Forces" and "Solidarity". Escuridão gained 100 attack points from his ability.

"Elemental HERO Escuridão": 3800 attack points
"Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning": 4200 attack poinst.

My opponent says "good game" before I attack and quits.
Lyoko15
Lyoko15

Birthday : 1996-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-10-10, 15:05

I was versing a Lightsworn Guy.

Me, first turn summon:
-Dimensional Fortress Weapon
-Set 4 back row (last format)

The guys scoops!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-10-10, 15:32

Earlier I had Shi En, Naturia Beast, Stardust Dragon, and a set Musakani Magatama. I felt awesome. My opponet then summoned Brionic and got rid of all my synchros. I didn't feel awesome anymore.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-10-12, 08:29

AFter 30++ turns ( long battle )

My Life Point : 100 left....
Opp: 800 LP

Me: Only have 1 mosnter with 1900 ATK on the field.
Opp : Utopia with 1 material 2500 ATK, Leviair with 1 material 1800 ATK, Leviathan with 1 material 2500 ATK.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 C00b8943184ff5b3aee4a96f1f2ed16399105cbce999fb7c6144e7573fccd2706g (Look at those piles on both graveyards Laughing)

What makes it epic ?

ON previous turn he could finish me, i have stratos and ice edge both on atk position

He has like Leviar 1800 ATK... then he destach 1 material to summon mezuki from RFG.. and normal summoned zombie master ( no hand )

If he didn't XYZ into Utopia, i'd already dead Laughing

(at this point I already had neos and honest on hand... I already give up.. if he attack with 3 monsters I'd dead... but miracle happens which left me to 100 LP Laughing )
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-10-12, 21:58

Opponent has 7950 LP. I forget mine.
I'm playing Flamvell Merchant Deck (Flamvells using Magical Merchant and 5 Spells/Traps)
Opponent has Utopia.
I have Stardust.
My turn, activate Rekindling, end up with Scrap Dragon and that lvl 5 Laval Synchro (no effect).
I'm 250 from game. Activate Pot of Avarice.
Lucksack another Rekindling.
GG? Very Happy
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-10-12, 22:36

ancientman7 wrote:Having the most epic duel between my dark world deck vs TamA's infernity deck felt awesome. The best of all is that I won xD.

Amazing, you won with Dark World xP
Although I will admit that infernities are still pretty darn good if you build 'em right

On topic:

My LP: 2100
His LP: 3000

Me: SS Cyber Dragon, normal summon Fire Ant Ascator
Him: Activate Chain Disappearance on Ascator
Me: one for one, SS Supay
I don't remember what he did
Me: Banish Oracle of the Sun and some random dark monster (I think it was trag) for Envoy, attack his monster then directly for game

Best part is that this was round 3 of the match for a tournament on another forum.

Last edited by someone_else on 2011-10-15, 23:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I remebered what I did)
someone_else
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-12, 22:39

someone_else wrote:
ancientman7 wrote:Having the most epic duel between my dark world deck vs TamA's infernity deck felt awesome. The best of all is that I won xD.
Me: Banish Oracle of the Sun and some random dark monster (I think it was trag) for Envoy, attack his monster then directly for game
{SARCASM}Amazing, you won with BLS...{SARCASM}
I was dueling N. He attacks my Morphing Jar #2, and ends up milling twenty or so cards.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayah 2011-10-12, 22:49

I always felt pretty badass when I sent out a 7500 attack Evil Hero Dark Gaia and it punched something in the face.

Although the time where I chained a maxx C and drew a gorz right before an OTK was pretty epic too.

Fayah

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-10-12, 23:09

Potus-Mat wrote:
someone_else wrote:
{SARCASM}Amazing, you won with BLS...{SARCASM}
I was dueling N. He attacks my Morphing Jar #2, and ends up milling twenty or so cards.

If you read the entire post you'll notice BLS was plan C xD

Nice mill, though O.o
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelrick 2011-10-12, 23:32

Everytime AW wins a War.

even if i dont help xD
Nelrick
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1996-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  KinRyuTen 2011-10-13, 02:48

Constantly being able to beat meta decks with full extra decks with a deck that is rarely used and contains no extra deck.
KinRyuTen
KinRyuTen

Birthday : 1990-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kravopiez 2011-10-13, 06:43

Eliwood wrote:Summoning chimeratech overdragon with 40,000 attack and 25 attacks.

I think you made that part up because:
1. 25 atacks means 25 monsters used.
2. 25.800=20,000 which is less than 40,000 atack.
3. It would be 40,000 if you use limiter removal which you didnt say you did. Shocked
4. There is a chance that you used chain material and power bond together(but i doubt it).Even if you did it would be poinless cuz you would take 20,000 damage from power bond and you wouldn't have been able to atack anyway due to chain material. Cool

Back on topic:
Killing a Five-Headed Dragon and dealing damage for the win with ryko that i atacked with and 2 honests back when he was still at 2. Cool

kravopiez
kravopiez

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2011-10-14, 13:19

Just had one recently.

Opponent was using Elemental Hero against my dragon deck. Opponent had life point advantage and I was down to 2200 life points, Opponent had an Escuridao with 3000+ attack on the field and 1 card in his hand I had Totem Dragon with Heavy Storm in my hand.

Opponent attacks Totem Dragon and sets a trap.
I draw Clear Vice Dragon. Summon Totem from grave, activate Heavy Storm and pop Dimensional Prison, Summon Clear Vice Dragon and attack.

Opponent scooped on his next turn after he drew a Super Polymerization. I would have probably lost next turn since Clear Vice has no attack and my next draw was Red Eyes (the normal one). All he needed to do was attack my Clear Vice with a monster and he would have won.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  012yArthur0 2011-10-14, 14:12

kravopiez wrote:
Eliwood wrote:Summoning chimeratech overdragon with 40,000 attack and 25 attacks.

3. It would be 40,000 if you use limiter removal which you didnt say you did. Shocked
4. There is a chance that you used chain material and power bond together(but i doubt it).Even if you did it would be poinless cuz you would take 20,000 damage from power bond and you wouldn't have been able to atack anyway due to chain material. Cool

Back on topic:
Killing a Five-Headed Dragon and dealing damage for the win with ryko that i atacked with and 2 honests back when he was still at 2. Cool

People should know how to lie at least.

And Chimeratech can only attack one time directly,and if he attacks all the monsters,he can't attack directly.
012yArthur0
012yArthur0

Birthday : 1997-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kravopiez 2011-10-14, 15:37

012yArthur0 wrote:
kravopiez wrote:

Back on topic:

People should know how to lie at least.

And Chimeratech can only attack one time directly,and if he attacks all the monsters,he can't attack directly.

yep^^ Cool
kravopiez
kravopiez

Back to top Go down

Post  Zephyr 2011-10-14, 23:01

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 2jee9o0

Summoning Gem-Knight Citrine and equipping him with United We Stand while having 4 other monsters on the field and having a clean shot at your opponents LP. Couldn't feel more awesome than that even if i wanted to.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2011-10-15, 23:06

SS vice dragon, banish for REDMD #1, normal summon RE wyvern, banish for REDMD #2, BFaDD, eff both REDMD to SS vice dragon from my grave and hand.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Holycow

All on my first turn.
someone_else
someone_else

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-15, 23:15

Facing X-Sabers with a Hex-Seal deck. I keep blocking all of his plays, until he summons Natural Beast. I summon Last Warrior and destroy it. I keep beating him down, and when I win, he shows me his hand and set cards: Torrential, Warning, Three Faultroll, and a Monster Reborn. In any other case, that would be amazing...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne4Ever 2011-10-15, 23:22

when i win on you
TheOne4Ever
TheOne4Ever

Birthday : 1994-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2011-10-15, 23:55

someone_else wrote:SS vice dragon, banish for REDMD #1, normal summon RE wyvern, banish for REDMD #2, BFaDD, eff both REDMD to SS vice dragon from my grave and hand.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 4 Holycow

All on my first turn.

His face-down turns out to be a Mirror Force.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next