Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug: Ghost Card

2 posters

Go down

Bug: Ghost Card Empty Bug: Ghost Card

Post  fischermasamune 2011-08-06, 15:01

In a duel (with 38TheMaster1) some minutes ago, many errors happened in a duel. I reported them to the admin yoBeenly.

First, my opoonent and I couldnt agree about the number of cards in his hand. He was the second player, so he should have 5 cards in his hand. But I saw 6 cards in his hand. He said many times that he had only five cards. After some discussion, he showed me his hand. ANd between 5 real cards (Dark Grepher, Gorz, Doom Shaman, Birtright and Limit Reverse), there was a yellow card with no name, image or information. Look the image below.

We agreed to draw the duel. So I reported the error to yoBeenly. After that, we agreed in proceeding with the duel (I showed my hand too), only for fun.

But many errors happened. When he normal summoned Dark Grepher, he said he sent Yubel from the deck to the grave and Doom Shaman from the hand to the grave. Well, but i couldn't see Yubel in the graveyard, only Doom Shaman! So it took it back, send it to RFG, and finally i could see the Yubel.

We disagreed about the number of cards in each zone. Even when I become able to see Yubel, he stated that the deck has 42 cards, when I said there was 41...

Another bizarre thing: imediatly after we draw our initial hand, his deck was shuffled! Maybe another error (I did not asked him if he shuffled it himself, but probably not).

Bug: Ghost Card E703zn
That yellow card is a ghost card. It shows no name or info when I pass the mouse over it.

Bug: Ghost Card 2ekhs2e
My opponent and I couldn't agree about the number of cards in deck, grave and hand. I have no prints from the pc of my opponent

fischermasamune

Back to top Go down

Bug: Ghost Card Empty Re: Bug: Ghost Card

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-08-06, 16:36

I can confirm this problem.I have been called over to several games because of a similar problem. The problem that I have seen is that hand size does not diminish (when this problem occurs). When a player plays a card the image stays in hand. Say they have 6 cards in hand and play MST. They should have 5 cards in hand, but for some reason it shows 6 still.

I had one user tell me that his opponent drew 4 cards while he wasn't looking during his turn. His opponent denied this. I was called to the game, and later so was another admin. At first I said draw because they couldn't agree. But then after further research I figured out the problem. The opponent had a 40 card deck. He also went twice. So I did this:

Player 1 : 5 cards + 1 (6 cards in hand/play)
Player 2 : 5 cards + 1 (6cards in hand/play)
Player 1 : 7 cards in hand (+1 because of Skelengal , so now 8 )
Player 2: 7 cards in hand/field
-This is when the problem occurred. The opponent had 4 cards in hand (according to the opponent he had 8 ) and several on the field and graveyard. The opponent should have only seen 4, not 8. But after further thought I realized his hand size never diminished in the eyes of player 2. From what he could see he thought the opponent cheated and drew 4 cards, but in actuality player 1 only had 4. This is why me and the other admin were having such a hard time with the duel. We could not see this 8 cards hand the player 2 was seeing, we only seen 4. If I had not noticed this it wouldn't have been fair for both players since it was a glitch and therefor not their fault. They continued the duel.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down