Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geartown + Malefic, missing timing?

4 posters

Go down

Geartown + Malefic, missing timing? Empty Geartown + Malefic, missing timing?

Post  KaousFaustXIII 2011-05-21, 18:40

ohai, i have Geartown and Malefic Cyber End Dragon on my field, if Geartown is destroyed (via MST) will i be missing the timing to activate it since MCED is destroyed after it, or do they get destroyed at the same time? i checked wikia but wasn't able to see proof, so if anyone knows and can give me a link reference that would be very much appreciated, kthx '')/
KaousFaustXIII
KaousFaustXIII

Birthday : 1986-03-17

Back to top Go down

Geartown + Malefic, missing timing? Empty Re: Geartown + Malefic, missing timing?

Post  Slim 2011-05-21, 18:53

Pretty sure you're missing the timing.

Since Geartown goes to the grave, and then there's no longer a field card on the field so MCED is then destroyed by it's own effect.
Slim
Slim

Birthday : 1995-08-01

Back to top Go down

Geartown + Malefic, missing timing? Empty Re: Geartown + Malefic, missing timing?

Post  Pharaoh Atem 2011-05-21, 19:51

Missing the Timing does not have anything to do with this interaction. The moment Geartown is no longer face-up on the field, Malefic End is instantly destroyed; the application of Continuous Effects is instantaneous and simultaneous.

When that MST resolves, the last thing to happen will be both the destruction of Geartown and the destruction of Malefic End.
Pharaoh Atem
Pharaoh Atem

Birthday : 1988-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  patyan 2011-06-09, 12:13

doesnt misses the timing

patyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down