Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Timing Zektkaliber/Verdant Sanctuary and Wind-up Honeybee Wind-up Factory

+2
GoyoxD
Zenetos
6 posters

Go down

Solved Missing Timing Zektkaliber/Verdant Sanctuary and Wind-up Honeybee Wind-up Factory

Post  Zenetos 2012-01-17, 00:29

The current set has left me with two unresolved issues about missing timing for effect conditions.

First if my Inzektor monster is destroyed by battle while it is equipped with Zektakaliber and Verdant Sanctuary is active on my field am I able to use only of the effects due to missing timing? Someone told me that I would not because first my Inzektor is destroyed an sent to the grave > The condition of Verdant Sanctuary is met and it activates > in response to my Inzektor being in the grave Zektakaliber has no target and is then sent to the grave> Zektakaliber's effect actives. Yet another person told me that currently missing timing rules for Inzecktor's are being ignored until more accurate rulings are out. I am not sure either way and I would appreciate a concrete answer.

Second when Honeybee is destroyed in battle and sent to the grave does Wind-up Factory have the chance or activate or is the timing missed? Thank you for any feedback.
Zenetos
Zenetos

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Missing Timing Zektkaliber/Verdant Sanctuary and Wind-up Honeybee Wind-up Factory

Post  GoyoxD 2012-01-17, 00:52

1) Zektkaliber can never miss the timing.
2) Wind-up Factory can never miss the timing.
GoyoxD
GoyoxD

Birthday : 1994-04-16

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Missing Timing Zektkaliber/Verdant Sanctuary and Wind-up Honeybee Wind-up Factory

Post  Arabs N Scarabs 2012-01-17, 21:24

Missing the timing mainly refers to optional trigger effects."When" and "Can"
Arabs N Scarabs
Arabs N Scarabs

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandonBalls 2012-01-17, 21:28

Arabs N Scarabs wrote:Missing the timing mainly refers to optional trigger effects."When" and "Can"

What about if I summon a monster and attack and my opponent plays Bottomless? Didn't he miss the timing?
BrandonBalls
BrandonBalls

Back to top Go down

Post  Tcbskater 2012-01-17, 21:32

BrandonBalls wrote:
Arabs N Scarabs wrote:Missing the timing mainly refers to optional trigger effects."When" and "Can"

What about if I summon a monster and attack and my opponent plays Bottomless? Didn't he miss the timing?

*hits with a rolled up newspaper*

No. No. No.
Tcbskater
Tcbskater

Birthday : 1994-03-10

http://www.clocktowergaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-01-18, 04:55

BrandonBalls wrote:

Did you pass Priority to him?
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down