Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Made-up Archetype) What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"?

2 posters

Go down

(Made-up Archetype)  What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"? Empty (Made-up Archetype) What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"?

Post  DuelKing 2011-08-11, 21:09

In a create a card game thread, I decided on making a card of a new, made-up archetype. But stupid me forgot to think of a basic strategy for it. As soon as we get a basic strategy/idea of what they rely on, we can continue creating more of that archetype in the thread mentioned above.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

(Made-up Archetype)  What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"? Empty Re: (Made-up Archetype) What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"?

Post  SillyDude 2011-08-11, 21:33

if dark worlds focus on discarding and swarming...then i think this deck should take an anti-meta approach...maybe limiting swarming with the help of monster eff and counter traps (would work well with counter fairies)?
SillyDude
SillyDude

Birthday : 1995-08-16

Back to top Go down

(Made-up Archetype)  What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"? Empty Re: (Made-up Archetype) What would be the basic strategy of "Light World"?

Post  DuelKing 2011-08-11, 22:14

SillyDude wrote:if dark worlds focus on discarding and swarming...then i think this deck should take an anti-meta approach...maybe limiting swarming with the help of monster eff and counter traps (would work well with counter fairies)?
These two "Light World" monsters already thought up may help a bit.
Zeus of Light world
Fairy/Effect
Level 5
2300 ATK/ 1700 DEF
This card cannot be normal summoned, set, or special summoned except by its own effect. Once per turn, you can have your opponent randomly discard one card from their hand to special summon this card from your hand. You can only use the effect of randomly discarding your opponent's hand
via a "Light World" effect twice per turn.

Okay, I kinda made the archetype without thinking. What is their basic strategy? (Like Dark Worlds depend on discard)
I SWEAR I'll get back on topic as soon as we think of a common strategy. Sorry.

maybe focus on returning to deck? (not like GBs mind you) there aren't any archetypes that can counter spinning... anyway you should prolly make a separate thread for it, we dont want to thread jack this awesome game.

OT:
Sepherim, Dragon God of Light World
LIGHT/Fairy/Effect
ATK 2600/DEF 100

When this card is returned to your Deck by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Light World" monster from your Graveyard except "Sepherim, Dragon God of Light World". If this card was returned to your Deck by your opponent's card effect, draw 2 cards. You can return 1 "Light World" monster on the field to the top of your Deck to Special Summon this card from your hand.

DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down