Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chain Material + Overload Fusion/Future Fusion

3 posters

Go down

Solved Chain Material + Overload Fusion/Future Fusion

Post  The Rocket 2011-08-24, 06:30

1. Suppose I activate the card "Future Fusion" and then activate "Chain Material" in order to summon a Chimeratech. Do I still need to have a Cyber Dragon in the deck or it's just enough to have it in the Grave/Hand/Field ? If yes, do I need to have at least one more machine monster in the deck?

2. Suppose I activate the card "Overload Fusion" and then activate "Chain Material" in order to summon a Chimeratech. Do I still need to have a Cyber Dragon in the Graveyard or it's just enough to have it in the Grave/Hand/Field ? If yes, do I need to have at least one more machine monster in the graveyard?

The Rocket

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Chain Material + Overload Fusion/Future Fusion

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-08-24, 07:07

You must have at least 1 Cyber Dragon and 1 other Machine-type monster in your deck to activate Future Fusion if you're planning on chaining Chain Material to Future Fusion.
The same for Overload Fusion if you do the same way.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-08-24, 07:08

1) You do it wrong order
2) You do it wrong order too

You cann't use chain material effect for fusion summon because you didn't have the card for perform fusion. (Yea lots doing this mistake, don't worry you are not alone)

And even you did, you can not attack and which chimaeratech (I assume [s]overlord[/s] overdragon, not fortress)... and if you use fusion gate, over[s]lord[/s]dragon would wipe any other card after, and you still cann't attack
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rocket 2011-08-24, 07:10

Thank you very much for the answers. It's all like I supposed. Nice to see some help from those who are more experienced.

The Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackwingRa 2011-08-24, 07:11

kangtuji wrote:1) You do it wrong order
2) You do it wrong order too

You cann't use chain material effect for fusion summon because you didn't have the card for perform fusion. (Yea lots doing this mistake, don't worry you are not alone)

And even you did, you can not attack and which chimaeratech (I assume [s]overlord[/s] overdragon, not fortress)... and if you use fusion gate, over[s]lord[/s]dragon would wipe any other card after, and you still cann't attack
Can you read it carefully, I said "if you're planning on chaining Chain Material to Future Fusion". You can chain Chain Material to the Fusion cards, but you must have the Material at the place the Fusion cards mention in the text to activate the Fusion cards.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2011-08-24, 07:37

^ it was meant reply for OP poster lol...

Your post appears in the middle of my posts Laughing
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down