Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes.

3 posters

Go down

Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes. Empty Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes.

Post  Zir0N 2011-05-30, 23:39

Most recently, there have been a sudden surge of inappropriate comments on Dueling Network, where new players have been asking to duel girls, wanting to see naked pics, and other things improper for a card game for players whos ages range 8 and up.

Since the closest thing to a report button is the A.S.S. button, there isn't much that can be done.

So I'm bringing this topic up so hopefully one of the Moderators can do something about this. This is a game site for playing cards, not MySpace. Take that stuff to private chats or something.
Zir0N
Zir0N

Birthday : 1991-02-04

Back to top Go down

Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes. Empty Re: Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes.

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-05-30, 23:44

Pics for proof.

Otherwise it's just words to me.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes. Empty Re: Players using Lewd comments as Duel Notes.

Post  Goddess nX 2011-05-31, 03:27

I can safely say I have seen a lot of these and have warned a lot of people. Yeah its a small problem
Goddess nX
Goddess nX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Birthday : 1993-11-09

https://facebook.com/ladydaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down