Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junk synchron question.

2 posters

Go down

Solved Junk synchron question.

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-11, 13:12

I normal summoned junk synchron used junk's effect to special summon a majestic dragon from my grave then attempted to synchron majestic+ cyber valley to formula synchron but my opponent said I couldnt cause of majestic's can't be used as a synchro material for anythin other than a majestic monster... But synchron canceled that effect right? My opponent claimed that effect couldnt be canceled and wouldn't let me summon formula...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Birthday : 1990-01-14

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Junk synchron question.

Post  Miror B. 2011-10-11, 13:13

Iirc, replacement effects like that can't be negated because they're more of a condition than an actual effect. It's the same for Quickdraw Synchron.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-11, 13:28

That makes me really sad ._. I've been using junky for negating a lot of limiting effects like those like this card can't be used as a synchro material or fusion material or tribute or w/e .... That made junk synchron really fun ...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2011-10-11, 14:13

Yeah. It's one of the reasons I don't enjoy playing Majestics either. I like the Synchros, but not being able to use it for anything else makes it less versatile.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  LuzCeleste 2011-10-11, 14:32

Miror B. wrote:Yeah. It's one of the reasons I don't enjoy playing Majestics either. I like the Synchros, but not being able to use it for anything else makes it less versatile.
yeah it's a shame, but I still very much want to use majestic so I'll just rethink my build. Still love junk synchron he's just a little less awesome than I thought he was ...
LuzCeleste
LuzCeleste

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down