Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egyptian God Support

4 posters

Go down

Egyptian God Support Empty Egyptian God Support

Post  dragonsamurai77 2011-11-13, 19:46

Gift of the Gods
Normal Spell
Discard 1 DIVINE monster. Draw 3 cards. When this card resolves, banish it. You can only activate 1 "Gift of the Gods" per turn.

Perfect Sacrifice
1*/LIGHT/Warrior/0/0
If you control "Obelisk the Tormentor": You can add any number of copies of this card in your Graveyard to your hand instead of drawing a card during your Draw Phase. If this monster is Tributed for the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor": Inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent.

Hammer of the Gods
Continuous Spell
All DIVINE monsters you control inflict piercing damage.

Descent of the Sun
Normal Spell
Activate by revealing 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" in your hand. When this card resolves, destroy every Spell and Trap card on the field and gain 10000 Life Points. At the end of your turn, if this card's effect was not negated, you lose the Duel.

Osiris the Sky Dragon
10*/DIVINE/Divine-Beast/0/0
You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this monster (You cannot Set it). If this monster is Special Summoned, destroy it during the End Phase. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. This monster cannot be targeted by the effects of Monsters, Spells, or Traps, except "The Winged Dragon of Ra". This monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn, when your opponent summons a monster with 2000 or less DEF: You can destroy the monster by discarding one card.

Desperate Prayer
Normal Spell
Pay half your Life Points. Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck, and if there are any DIVINE monsters revealed, you can add one to your hand. Shuffle the rest of the cards into your deck. This turn, you can Normal Summon a DIVINE monster by tributing only 2 monsters.

Last edited by dragonsamurai77 on 2011-11-14, 18:07; edited 2 times in total

dragonsamurai77

Back to top Go down

Egyptian God Support Empty Re: Egyptian God Support

Post  Tigger22190 2011-11-13, 20:33

They look good but the Hammer could be an OTK if used in conjunction with Ra's point to point transfer. I like them. The DIVINE beasts need more support if they are to be truly DIVINE.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Barlas 2011-11-14, 09:10

It's like they don't want us to buy their God cards directly, eh?

Anywho, I'd use Osiris in a heart-beat. Gotta love some Slifer the Executive Producer.

Also, Perfect Sacrifice seems um, how to say it, OTK capable with only itself and obelisk.

Barlas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2011-11-14, 09:39

Actually I think they're sticking to the fact that they are divine beasts. Since divine normally means unstoppable why make support?

At least that's my theory.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanMachine87 2011-11-14, 10:09

Descent of the Sun is too overpowered...remove the gain 10000 lp and the lose the game clause.

Perfect Sacrifice is too overpowered...make it "If this card is in face-up defense position, destroy this card. This card can only be tributed for the special summon or effect of a divine-beast. If this card is in your graveyard during your standby phase and the only monster(s) you control are divine-beast, you can special summon this card from the graveyard.

Slifer the Sky Dragon is overpowered...remove the destroy monster with 2000 defense or less effect.

Gift of the Gods is a little overpowered...make it banish from hand instead of discard.

Hammer of Gods is alright...I like Desperate Prayer though. These are just my opinions btw.

BeanMachine87
BeanMachine87

Birthday : 1987-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down