Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos

4 posters

Go down

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Empty [Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-27, 18:08

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP-3E

HEY GUYS!

As I promised, I also started to work on Duelist Packs, just like on bigger Booster Packs too. These will be more little project and will be made more fast, especially because they will be oriented around one theme, and they will also include some reprints which can be made pretty fast.

A duelist pack contains 30 cards (2 Ultra Rares, 4 Super Rares, 7 Rares, and 17 commons if someone cares about the rarities).

This Duelist Pack is dedicated to 3E-Hero Neos who helped me several times with his comments about my custom cards. Also he's a nice guy and a pretty good and creative (!) duelist. Since his favourite cards are HERO monsters, I decided to use Masked HERO monsters as a theme for this pack - with including some new additional cards, and so on. Hope you'll like it. Smile

These projects are not as opened as my booster packs whiches are also opened for new cards made by you - but I also appreciate comments and ideas here to. Who knows, maybe they'll be added. Smile

EDIT: Because these projects can be made faster, I planned to make it for more users. If you have any idea for the theme or user, feel free to share it too. Smile

CARD LIST

DP3E-EN001 - Masked HERO Hydro
DP3E-EN002 - Masked HERO Blaze
DP3E-EN003 - Crusader of Endymion
DP3E-EN004 - Reborn Tengu
DP3E-EN005 - Masked HERO Sandstorm
DP3E-EN006 - Masked HERO Bulldozer
DP3E-EN007 - Masked HERO Sunflower
DP3E-EN008 - Masked HERO Glory
DP3E-EN009
DP3E-EN010
DP3E-EN011 - Masked HERO Daian
DP3E-EN012 - Masked HERO Acid
DP3E-EN013
DP3E-EN014
DP3E-EN015
DP3E-EN016
DP3E-EN017
DP3E-EN018 - Form Change
DP3E-EN019 - Mask Change
DP3E-EN020 - Mask For Mask
DP3E-EN021
DP3E-EN022
DP3E-EN023
DP3E-EN024
DP3E-EN025
DP3E-EN026
DP3E-EN027
DP3E-EN028
DP3E-EN029
DP3E-EN030

LATEST CARDS

I'm gonna always update this project as soon as posibble. Here you can read all the updates.

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN019

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN020

CREDITS

3E-Hero Neos - this Duelist Pack is dedicated to him. Smile
storyteller - general help

Last edited by Sheodon on 2012-01-13, 14:06; edited 7 times in total
Sheodon
Sheodon

https://www.youtube.com/Sheodon

Back to top Go down

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Empty Re: [Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2011-12-27, 18:15

As Dn's OFFICAL Neos Player
i say we release this pack into tcg!!! NOW ._.'
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-27, 18:17

Gxmaster wrote:As Dn's OFFICAL Neos Player
i say we release this pack into tcg!!! NOW ._.'

Lol, only 3 cards revealed and you're already want this pack at TCG. Thank you. ^_^ It is really appreciated.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-12-27, 19:01

SHEODON! THANKS! If there's anything I can do for you like make a deck or something, tell me and I will.

These 2 guys are perfect for each other(okay I guess that's the purpose but...) >:3.

Future Fusion > 2 Hydro and 1 Blaze for Trinity > Normal Summon a HERO, preferably a Stratos, Blaze or Hydro > If you chose Stratos, Blaze or Hydro, thin the deck a little, grab a Blaze or Hydro > play HERO's Bond(assuming you have 2 HEROES in the hand) > one of them is Blaze or Hydro, either grab from Grave or Deck > make huge pluses.

But such a combo would take a Limited card and 2 other very specific cards. Way too hard to pull off.
So they are perfectly balanced, they'll constantly provide you with Mask Change fodders, which is great as you won't be getting so many misuses with Mask Change anymore(-1 before becomes a -+0 now as you grabbed the fodder for free).

I like this duo, keep up the good work..

Ps: I couldn't resist that big green thumbs up button >:3.

/Edit: I notice you have put the ZeXal logo on the pack, HEROES are from the Gx era. I think that would fit more. For the rest the pack it's cover is amazing, even the character looks cool(although my hairstyle is totally different xP).

Oh and one last thing, Gxmaster, I am DN's official Neos player, you can notice it by my name xP.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-27, 19:09

3E-hero neos wrote:SHEODON! THANKS! If there's anything I can do for you like make a deck or something, tell me and I will.

These 2 guys are perfect for each other(okay I guess that's the purpose but...) >:3.

Future Fusion > 2 Hydro and 1 Blaze for Trinity > Normal Summon a HERO, preferably a Stratos, Blaze or Hydro > If you chose Stratos, Blaze or Hydro, thin the deck a little, grab a Blaze or Hydro > play HERO's Bond(assuming you have 2 HEROES in the hand) > one of them is Blaze or Hydro, either grab from Grave or Deck > make huge pluses.

But such a combo would take a Limited card and 2 other very specific cards. Way too hard to pull off.
So they are perfectly balanced, they'll constantly provide you with Mask Change fodders, which is great as you won't be getting so many misuses with Mask Change anymore(-1 before becomes a -+0 now as you grabbed the fodder for free).

I like this duo, keep up the good work..

Ps: I couldn't resist that big green thumbs up button >:3.

/Edit: I notice you have put the ZeXal logo on the pack, HEROES are from the Gx era. I think that would fit more. For the rest the pack it's cover is amazing, even the character looks cool(although my hairstyle is totally different xP).

Oh and one last thing, Gxmaster, I am DN's official Neos player, you can notice it by my name xP.

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like the pack I started to make for you, and thank you for giving me a reputation. Smile

Yeah, these guys are designed to search out and make a bit advantage which you lose by Mask Change usually, even if they are not broken. It's because they only give you the advantage when they are Normal Summoned - by Special Summon, you got nothing but a weak -in this case, Vanilla- monster, who's a Mask Change target. Yeah, they are pretty awesome with Future Fusion, since they can also "search out" each other from the Grave. And the most important thing: they are only useable in a dedicated build: not splashable like Stratos, or a 3 Mask Change tech in an Absolute Zero build.

Crusader of Endymion is just a "random reprint". I think this card is needed to be reprinted.

/The ZeXal logo is not for the era, but for the era when the booster pack would be released. The same situation with the Legendary Collection 2: these are cards from the GX era, but the logo is new - even if TCG doesn't use the ZeXal logo. /
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2011-12-27, 19:27

Objection >: thats a lie
Guess there is only one way to settle this......
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-28, 12:16

Update with a new card:

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN005

This one is the beatstick of the archetype with its 1700 ATK, but the most important that he's a shapeshifter if you have another face-up Masked HERO on the field, it's Attribute is also WATER, FIRE and WIND too (with the basic EARTH), so it can be transformed into any Masked HERO. Also, just like the other Masked HERO monsters, it's not really compatible with the other HERO sub-archetypes.

And two reprints/related release for the archetype:

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN011

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN012
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-28, 13:06

I see the beginnings of Offering HEROs. It's actually far better than offering gadgets in that you can grab them out of the Grave. Summon 2, xyz Lavalval Chain (easiest detach), Summon 3, Xyz Ouroboros, eff, Summon 3, Xyz Ouroboros, eff, and stuff.

Unmask
Quickplay Spell

Tribute 1 "Masked HERO" Fusion Monster you control: Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster with the same Attribute from your Graveyard and add 1 "Mask Change" from your Graveyard to your hand.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-28, 14:27

storyteller wrote:I see the beginnings of Offering HEROs. It's actually far better than offering gadgets in that you can grab them out of the Grave. Summon 2, xyz Lavalval Chain (easiest detach), Summon 3, Xyz Ouroboros, eff, Summon 3, Xyz Ouroboros, eff, and stuff.

Unmask
Quickplay Spell

Tribute 1 "Masked HERO" Fusion Monster you control: Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster with the same Attribute from your Graveyard and add 1 "Mask Change" from your Graveyard to your hand.

That's the fault of Ultimate Offering, which is also inconsistent with 3 MSTs and 1 Heavy Storms. Also a sided Nobleman of Extermination can totally destroy that Offering HERO variant. Also Gadget variant is a bit more universal with Chain Summoning and Kagetokage, since Gadgets also got their effects when they are Special Summoned in opposite with these M-HERO twins who only get their effect when they are Normal Summoned.

Yeah, I'll also make similar supports like this for Masked HERO monsters, but mostly Masked HERO supports only - or alternate fusions, search, and so on. Elemental HERO monsters doesn't need any support like this, they are already strong enough with these tech'd Mask Changes. I mean, Masked E-HERO decks. But the idea is nice, I also thought about a De-Fusion for M-HERO monsters (maybe Special Summon 1 "HERO" instead of "E-HERO"?).
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-28, 14:30

Hm, yeah, change E-HERO to MHERO or just HERO. That'll be better.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-28, 14:34

storyteller wrote:Hm, yeah, change E-HERO to MHERO or just HERO. That'll be better.

M-HERO or HERO both decent change. D-HERO and V-HERO monsters are not really depending on M-HERO monsters since they are all DARK, , but Evil HERO monsters are usually EARTH or FIRE, so they could also use it if they want (Daian is a usual tech along with Goka in Evil HERO specific builds now).

Thanks for the card, I'll definitely use it with changing E-HERO to... M-HERO or HERO. Still don't know that.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-12-28, 14:54

Hydro/Blaze > search counterpart > HERO's Bond > Masked HERO Sandstorm and the just added Hydro/Blaze > Mask Change on Sandstorm > EARTH/WIND/WATER/FIRE M-HERO > Xyz Rank 4(or do that after the battle) > make some awesome pluses.

I like this card, and yes I'm trying to think of some good combo's with them all the time. Cool art too.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-28, 14:54

Oh, yeah, 1 condition to add: "You cannot activate "Mask Change" added to your hand by this effect this turn." You don't want someone doing:

Water/Fire/Earth Hero attack: Mask Change, attack: unmask, attack: mask change, attack.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-28, 15:03

Update, with another card:

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN006

This card is the defender (Clayman) of the archetype AND also it's a really good recycle. A bit slow, since you need to wait until the End Phase, and you need to transform that card to a M-HERO Fusion, but can also recycle 1 Masked HERO (Level 4 or lower, so no Fusions) and also 1 Mask Change. But be aware, since if you miss one of them (the Change or the monster), you cannot use its effect - so it's not universal and not splashable into E-HERO decks.

And another casual reprint just like... WAIT WHAT??!

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN004

And now the responses:

3E-hero neos wrote:Hydro/Blaze > search counterpart > HERO's Bond > Masked HERO Sandstorm and the just added Hydro/Blaze > Mask Change on Sandstorm > EARTH/WIND/WATER/FIRE M-HERO > Xyz Rank 4(or do that after the battle) > make some awesome pluses.

I like this card, and yes I'm trying to think of some good combo's with them all the time. Cool art too.

HERO's Bond can only Summon E-HERO... unfortunately. But still Sandstorm is really universal and you have the chance to choose from the M-HERO monsters depending on the situation.

But still all of the comments with combos are really appreciated, just like any thinking about the cards.

storyteller wrote:Oh, yeah, 1 condition to add: "You cannot activate "Mask Change" added to your hand by this effect this turn." You don't want someone doing:

Water/Fire/Earth Hero attack: Mask Change, attack: unmask, attack: mask change, attack.

Yeah, I also wanted to add this line to the card, since that would be a bit broken.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-12-28, 15:28

Tengu reprint! RAYMAN...I mean...YAY!
Bulldozer is great man, adds a lot of speed, should be ran in 3's with 3 Hydro and 3 Blaze, and obviously 3 Mask Change. Those are at the moment primary cards to combo with.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-29, 19:51

This time, only 1 card, without reprints:

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN007

This card is a bit special compared to the others. It's also M-HERO and compatible with Daian, but this one also supports a bit other HERO concepts. This card can also be useable in HERO Gemini Beat decks along with Stratos and Neos Alius, Evocator Chevalier and Supervise since this card is just helps you to Swarm the field, and even Knight of the Red Lotus can help you to Summon this card back to your side of the field!

But of course, its real power is in Masked HERO decks. It supports almost all Masked HERO monsters: an additional search with Hydro and/or Blaze, or when you Gemini Summon this card, you've already have a different name for its effect! Also, an upcoming Masked HERO will also get its effect when it is Normal Summoned: so yeah, it really supports the original archetype!

And also it's a beatstick.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-12-29, 20:06

Woah, a beatstick Gemini HERO whose effect doesn't cost you a thing to gain it.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-29, 21:22

Still a bit slow (you need to wait 1 turn, and you can use any Sunflower's eff once per turn, so there's no loop neither with cards like Superalloy and 3 Sunflowers) and doesn't generate any pluses for E-HERO monsters. Also, E-HERO usually uses different tactics from using LV4 monsters to beat down. And also, there weren't any good Gemini Beatdown deck (LIGHT Beat is a totally different deck, I'm talking about Deck like Neos Alius, Evocator Chevalier and other 1900 ATK beaters with E-HERO monsters to swarm and beatdown your opponent, not the anti-meta deck).

And this card's still the best in Masked HERO decks.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-12-30, 07:17

Yeap, it's good but a bit slow. But I bet you were planning something to Special Summon Masked HERO cards, to make this card a great combo card.
Good card but a bit slow, I know if it's not a Gemini it's broken so I'm totally fine with that.

Try making something to Special Summon a M-HERO(but not from hand as that would be a -1 for the hand).
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-30, 12:38

Update. Here's another monster from the set:

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN008

As I said, these Masked HERO monsters are really depending on Normal Summons. Sunflower helps it a bit, but they still need to do their Normal Summons to got their effects. But this card totally worth it even with its bad stats: it can drop for your a Mask Change!! And a... wait, what? What is Form Change?!

Okay, I'll show that card too! Smile

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN018

This card is the Level counterpart of Mask Change, but also universal just like the other transformation card. However, I added the line that you cannot activate Mask Change and Form Change during the same turn to make Masked HERO monsters less OTK potential.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-12-30, 13:52

Cute art on Form Change.
Glory is another generic searcher for your main cards.
Form Change allows these guys to run 6 of their main summon cards, making them a lot more useful.
Now make a level 8 M-HERO xD.
And of course the suggestion I made through pm, but I'm keeping that a secret for now.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2011-12-30, 13:58

3E-hero neos wrote:Cute art on Form Change.
Glory is another generic searcher for your main cards.
Form Change allows these guys to run 6 of their main summon cards, making them a lot more useful.
Now make a level 8 M-HERO xD.
And of course the suggestion I made through pm, but I'm keeping that a secret for now.

Daian and Acid are also LV8, so you can use them for Form Change. Also, Omni HERO except Gaia are all LV8. That's why it needed the condition not being able to activate Mask and Form Change at the same turn. Also, now Form Change can be a good addition to D-HERO since Dasher and Malicious are also LV6.

Glory is a good searcher, yeah, can boost the Deck a bit. But its Attribute is not the best, I agree.
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheodon 2012-01-13, 14:03

Bump. It's time for 2 Mask cards again. One of them is a reprint, another is a new card.

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos DP3E-EN020

[Duelist Pack] 3E-Hero Neos Th_DP3E-EN019
Sheodon
Sheodon

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-01-13, 14:47

Omg, the detail of the broken duel disk on the art...AWESOME!
The effect is good, it's a Monster Reborn with a cost, but I think 2 Fusion monsters might be 1 too much.

Very nice card though.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down