Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update notices.

3 posters

Go down

Update notices. Empty Update notices.

Post  WrightJustice 2012-01-21, 10:54

I think some kind of update notices should come back, like I don't see what latest update was on DN any more and there's that DN announcement area that could be used for it.

Basically something to say what was recently added and maybe even a section to show what's currently being worked on, though what I mainly want to see is a recent update thing.

For example it would say something like "Counter System added" if it is added, like it used to say in that info box before you log in and it could also have it in the announcement area.

It could also say when new cards are added, though I dunno how they are added so maybe just a thing saying "New Cards!" but if they get added in sets then maybe something like "Set X has been added!".

I think this would be great and keep us up to date on these sort of things.

WrightJustice

Birthday : 1991-08-21

Back to top Go down

Update notices. Empty Re: Update notices.

Post  RareHunter 2012-01-21, 11:13

its already announced in home page of dueling network not in forum. beside Log In
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyoko15 2012-01-21, 12:07

As RareHunter said, you can find updates in the white box on the login page from DN. In the same box, there is a link called (Card Status) in which you can find the latest additions to the card pool.
Lyoko15
Lyoko15

Birthday : 1996-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  WrightJustice 2012-01-29, 18:30

Oh I missed that page in the white update box, which I am talking about in this by the way,since it's all clustered up with all the links to twitter etc.
Though I don't see updates like what actual parts of the program were added, like before in the update box there were things like "Siding added" but it's not there long and I don't see a page with them kind of updates logged.

So in any case at least the problem, for me, with cards being added updated is semi-solved, I say semi because like I said I never saw it because it's all jumbled up with the twitter links and all them and it's not even the top link either.

WrightJustice

Birthday : 1991-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down