Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck)

3 posters

Go down

Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck) Empty Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck)

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-01, 13:48

Well, what can I say? I love these guys. They are an interesting concept, they are.

It looks pretty solid just by having Gadjiltron Dragon in there, but I know that's not enough. The idea is to get him out once I finish my lock on the opponent with Magnen and Morphtronic Bind. Also using Celfon to swarm, Cameran and Boarden to protect them, Radion to boost DEF, and Clocken and Datatron to burn. So many options here, and yet not so many Tuners (4 in total).

I threw in some Xyz monsters to make better use of Celfon's effect. I also threw a Galaxy Queen in there for protection. Waht do you guys think?

Before:
Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck) VOnZZ

After (still in progress)
Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck) W77XV

Last edited by Heimdall on 2012-02-01, 15:42; edited 1 time in total
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck) Empty Re: Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck)

Post  mido9 2012-02-01, 14:27

No shooting quasar dragon?
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck) Empty Re: Morphtronics! Gadgets in disguise! (Not a Gadget deck)

Post  elmntsofnature3 2012-02-01, 14:54

Can you type a list?

elmntsofnature3

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-01, 15:06

mido9 wrote:No shooting quasar dragon?

Quasar WOULD be nice.....but, um, what would you recommend as the Synchro Tuner monster?
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-01, 15:23

Heimdall wrote:
mido9 wrote:No shooting quasar dragon?

Quasar WOULD be nice.....but, um, what would you recommend as the Synchro Tuner monster?

Formula synchron.

Machine duplication celfon,reveal a scopen and a lantron for librarian + formula,use ancient fairy/junk box/morphtronic map/leviair/third celfon for lvl 5,quasar.

Editing for fixes in progress,please wait.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-01, 15:45

Added a second pic to the original post. I'm kinda giddy, since it'll be the first time I tune for Shooting Quasar dragon xD

Everything's in place. I like having Gadjiltron Dragon as a back up plan, but I'm willing to drop that and Geartown to make room for something better Very Happy
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-01, 15:57

I was just throwing that out heim,quasar really wont work without triple scopen,triple map,triple junk box and triple celfon >.>
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-01, 16:00

mido9 wrote:I was just throwing that out heim,quasar really wont work without triple scopen,triple map,triple junk box and triple celfon >.>

Meh, I'll make it work. Thanks for the suggestions Smile
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down