Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!)

+24
Saturn
Karakuri911
3E-hero neos
OverlordMMM
Farls_Barkley
ScottStebbs
yoh001
The Predator32
HarleyThomas
Twilight Sparkle
S.S.A.
Kaiza
Phraxure
[EP] Irate
Optimus96
MrChillmatic
AsherpotterCOPY
Ultimate lol
MK_ultra
RareHunter
DarkRiku
Zero2Hero
Adept VantageSP
MonarchTheLegend
28 posters

Go down

She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!) Empty She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!)

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2012-02-03, 00:08

Oh ma gawd! Call ya kids and call ya wife cause great news is here! Tour Guide will be reprinted in Battle Pack: Epic Dawn in May 28, 2012 as well as alot of good other cards (Gem-Knight Pearl, Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, Tour Guide From the Underworld, Fabled Raven, Doomcaliber Knight, Forbidden Lance, etc.)

Check out the news at...
-Yugioh-Card: Battle Pack - Epic Dawn

I'm totally diggin the idea of these new kind of shines they say they're doing. Going to be awesome to open some packs and see what I can pull.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Birthday : 1994-07-03

https://www.youtube.com/MonarchyTheLegend

Back to top Go down

She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!) Empty Re: She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!)

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-03, 00:18

....yes... so much yes for all the wrong reasons. That kid at locals won't be happy...
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!) Empty Re: She's coming in another print guys (Tour Guide Reprint!)

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-03, 00:29

Surprised
I'll stick with free yugioh, this game is too expensive IRL.
I'll wait for the card list, if it contains Laggia and Rescue Rabbit, count me in.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkRiku 2012-02-03, 03:51

Well our beloved Tour Guide had to be reprinted sooner or later.
DarkRiku
DarkRiku
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder

Birthday : 1984-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-03, 04:09

- Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
- Pot of Avarice
- Monarch: Caius, Raiza, and Mobius
- Gem-Knight Pearl
- Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
- Tour Guide From the Underworld
- Fabled Raven
- Doomcaliber Knight
- Forbidden Lance
- Backup Warrior

EDIT:
No Zenmaines in here
Source: here
No Synchro Monster in here
Source: here

will edit it later

Last edited by RareHunter on 2012-02-03, 23:25; edited 2 times in total
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-03, 04:20

Is it fair for me to sceptical until i c a legit card because konami does not want this to happen ever
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-03, 04:30

I wonder if you can just order boxes of this online?
Also wonder what the new rarities will look like (like we didn't have enough of them) anyway. Both Cyber dragon and Stardust will probably add a new rarity to their long list XD

Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AsherpotterCOPY 2012-02-03, 05:51

Gotta get 3 1st ed when they hit rock bottom.
AsherpotterCOPY
AsherpotterCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-03, 06:17

I wonder, is this also the way the OCG will get it? And if not, chances are they will get another product containing it before this right? Would be odd if we reprint it already before they even got it.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-03, 09:11

MK_ultra wrote:Is it fair for me to sceptical until i c a legit card because konami does not want this to happen ever

It's from Konami's TCG site.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2012-02-03, 16:59

Ultimate lol wrote:
I wonder if you can just order boxes of this online?
Also wonder what the new rarities will look like (like we didn't have enough of them) anyway. Both Cyber dragon and Stardust will probably add a new rarity to their long list XD

I'm most likely going to buy a box offline as well. Seems like a great deal for budget players (Saying that we get all of these really useful/tournament cards).

I wish Maxx "C" was reprinted in the Tournament Pack 7 as an Ultra/Ultimate. Now that would've looked nice on it. Instead we got Catastor T_T. Although that didn't look bad either.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Optimus96 2012-02-03, 17:06

It seems that Konami is trying to make the game cheaper for who love the game but cant afford the cards. For example: Pot of Avarice, Solemn Judgment, Solemn Waring, and now Tour Guide.
Optimus96
Optimus96

Birthday : 1996-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  [EP] Irate 2012-02-03, 17:11

Konami wants to make money. Nothin' else.
To print TGU it costs Konami a few cents/euros, and what do they gain? MUCH of money.
Also, new Xyz Features also raise their income. Screw you Konami, we have DN!
[EP] Irate
[EP] Irate
Irate God
Irate God

Birthday : 1996-02-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkarmoryHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Phraxure 2012-02-03, 17:27

Can someone explain to me what this is?

I don't understand what the Sealed pack/ Battle pack is.
Phraxure
Phraxure

Birthday : 1997-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiza 2012-02-03, 17:28

most likely she'll be a secret rare that's still hard to get to. or an ultimate rare (which makes it all the worse)

until an easy reprint is available like tin reprint for pot of duality, dont expect a fast price drop
Kaiza
Kaiza

Birthday : 1991-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-03, 17:32

Phraxure wrote:Can someone explain to me what this is?

thats just konami being dumb, ignore that
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-02-03, 18:47

THIS BETTER HAVE MAXX C OR IMA CRY XD
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2012-02-03, 18:53

Twilight Sparkle wrote:THIS BETTER HAVE MAXX C OR IMA CRY XD

i'm lucky, kid pulled maxx "c" in a wind-up zenmaister tin didn't know it was a 40$ card and I trade him about 2 commons and a super. ._.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-03, 18:57

This is my caring face when it comes to Tour Guid. Neutral

What about Dark Magician of Chaos? Y'know, something worth a damn?
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The Predator32 2012-02-03, 18:58

Zero2Hero wrote:Surprised
I'll stick with free yugioh, this game is too expensive IRL.
I'll wait for the card list, if it contains Laggia and Rescue Rabbit, count me in.

My friend just pulled both of those out a box yesterday lol. Among other good cards. I wish i had that kinda luck
The Predator32
The Predator32

Birthday : 1988-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  yoh001 2012-02-03, 21:51

Imma go to the washroom for a sec.
yoh001
yoh001

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottStebbs 2012-02-03, 22:36

MonarchTheLegend wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:THIS BETTER HAVE MAXX C OR IMA CRY XD

i'm lucky, kid pulled maxx "c" in a wind-up zenmaister tin didn't know it was a 40$ card and I trade him about 2 commons and a super. ._.

So basicly you ripped off a poor kid. How kind of you.
ScottStebbs
ScottStebbs

Birthday : 1991-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Farls_Barkley 2012-02-03, 22:40

I hope that Tengu and Bulb are in here so I can finally accomplish my dream of a mostly common/rare Plant Synchro deck...
Farls_Barkley
Farls_Barkley

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-03, 23:33

BUMP for Update

Phraxure wrote:Can someone explain to me what this is?

This link maybe can help you
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3585

"Everyone starts off clean. The only thing that matters is what you can do with the hand that’s dealt ya.
Of course, after you’re done playing, you’re still left with the cards from your packs. So you can walk away with some awesome cards for your regular Deck and collection. Think of sealed pack play as a way to open up booster packs like you always do, and get a ton of bonus fun while you’re at it! With 220 cards in Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, no two Dueling experiences will ever be the same."

Maybe KONAMI wanna make a community for high price card named "Epic Dawn", just waiting who else invited by Tour Guide. Maybe GUB, Trishula, Brionac, Scrap Dragon? Very Happy

Last edited by RareHunter on 2012-02-04, 00:09; edited 1 time in total
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2012-02-03, 23:58

I actually like this pack already. In terms of price you get 1 extra card (if you buy 2 packs) than what you'd normally pay for with other packs.

Most other packs here are $3.99 for 1 pack of 9 cards. This gives 5 cards for 1 pack at $1.99.

Plus with the cards so far, there are a lot of good cards tossed in there from different sets and series, some of which (maybe even many) which have been used competitively. Unlike most standalone sets, it's difficult to make a competitive deck without the support of outside cards. I have a feeling this probably won't be the case with this set.

The way Konami wants this to play out is a bit meh, but it could be fun. Except that you'd be paying $18 + tax for a fairly random deck. Only way I'd build a random deck like that for a specialized tourny is if they cut the price/ made the tourny free to enter. :/
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2012-02-04, 12:28

Why am I thinking that the reason that Konami tries to make the game cheaper to play is because they're having less sales these days due to Vanguard??

Anyway, this is a very fun idea of Konami for those who play irl but cannot get their hands on a bunch of cards. Lucky for me I don't waste my money on YGO irl anymore.
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakuri911 2012-02-04, 14:58

*Sees WotBF, Rageki, and DMoC*

...An omen?
Karakuri911
Karakuri911

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-04, 15:26

where do you see dmoc
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakuri911 2012-02-04, 15:31

S.S.A. wrote:where do you see dmoc

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/64967043/
Karakuri911
Karakuri911

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-04, 15:50

The sad thing is, I actually see Konami banning Sangan and unbanning Witch... just to make people buy Tour Bus...
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiza 2012-02-04, 15:54

confirmed cards

Giant Soldier of Stone, Luster Dragon, Ancient Gear Knight, Arcana Force XIV - Temperance, Backup Warrior, Caius the Shadow Monarch, Card Trooper, Cyber Valley, Dark Magician of Chaos, Doomcaliber Knight, Drillroid, Fabled Raven, Gagaga Magician, Gogogo Golem, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, Greenkappa, Guardian Sphinx, Makyura the Destructor, Mobius the Frost Monarch, Muka Muka, Naturia Strawberry, Night Assailant, Obelisk the Tormentor, Penguin Soldier, Power Giant, Psi-Blocker, Raiza the Storm Monarch, Skull Archfiend of Lightning, Stealth Bird, The Tricky, Toon Gemini Elf, Tour Guide from the Underworld, Vampire Lord, Wind-Up Warrior, Witch of the Black Forest, Zaborg the Thunder Monarch, Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, Gem-Knight Pearl, Ante, Axe of Despair, Forbidden Lance, Pot of Avarice, Raigeki, Dark Bribe, Liberty at Last!, Half or Nothing, Metal Reflect Slime, Power Frame, Reckless Greed

from the looks of it, it seems only good for tour guide and monarch freaks, or collectors
Kaiza
Kaiza

Birthday : 1991-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gsaddfff 2012-02-06, 13:42

OH. MAH. GAWD.

TOUR GUIDE, GORZ, RAIGEKI, AND FRICKING ADREUS?!?!?!?!?

YESYESYESYYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES[b]YES!!!!!!![b]
gsaddfff
gsaddfff

Back to top Go down

Post  mattsu 2012-02-07, 12:37

really banned cards unless bmoc and makyura come back just stupid trolling have some banned cards

mattsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-07, 13:14

mattsu wrote:really banned cards unless bmoc and makyura come back just stupid trolling have some banned cards
I have a sick feeling DMOC is coming back. I got mine ready just incase.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mighty Roosh 2012-02-07, 13:31

Don't get too hyped up about DMoC, guys. Konami hates spell recursion (See, Magical Stone Excavation STILL on the list), and with a Tour Guide reprint, I'm desperately hoping that it gets killed with fire over the next list.
The Mighty Roosh
The Mighty Roosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-07, 13:35

Tour Guide is still gonna be TCG-only, it's not gonna get hit. Neutral It won't get emergency banned, either, it can't make easy OTKs.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvest Lee 2012-02-19, 00:41

The way you post, made her sound so dirty. Anyway I may get one as a splurge for cheaper now, if I feel like buying a physical card.
Harvest Lee
Harvest Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down