Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Hero Support. :D

2 posters

Go down

Destiny Hero Support. :D Empty Destiny Hero Support. :D

Post  !BATMAN 2012-02-04, 18:11

I figured I'd start off my card making career on dueling network with support for Destiny Heros.

I always liked the destiny hero archetype, and I want to see it used as more than just an engine. I've created a few cards that may give pure destiny hero's a chance to be a tier deck. I created 2 XYZ monsters, 4 effect monsters, 3 spells, and 3 traps. Adding these 12 cards would make the destiny hero archetype a viable deck.

XYZ MONSTERS:

Destiny HERO - Shadow Dweller
Rank 3 DARK
[Warrior/XYZ/Effect]
2600/1600
2 Level 3 "Destiny HERO" Monsters
Once per turn you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to add 1 "Destiny HERO monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Destiny Hero - Forgotten
Rank 3 DARK
[Warrior/XYZ/Effect]
2200/1000
Once per turn you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to return 1 card from your opponents hand to the top of their deck.

EFFECT MONSTERS:

Destiny HERO - Daybreak
Level 3 DARK
[Warrior/Effect]
200/1800
FLIP: Special summon 1 level 3 or lower "Destiny HERO" monster from your deck.

Destiny HERO - Dishonor
Level 3 DARK
[Warrior/Effect]
1500/500
When this monster is special summoned, destroy spell or trap cards on your opponents side of the field equal to the number of "Destiny HERO" monsters on your side of the field besides "Destiny HERO - Daybreak."

Destiny HERO - Divinity
Level 3 DARK
[Warrior/Effect]
1300/700
You can special summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Destiny HERO" monster. This card gains 400 ATK points for every "Destiny HERO" monster on the field.

Destiny HERO - Doomsday
Level 3 DARK
[Warrior/Effect]
1000/1000
When this card is sent to the graveyard, look at the top card of your deck and reveal it. If it is a "Destiny HERO" monster add it to your hand, if not place it at the bottom of your deck.

SPELLS:
Resurrection of Destiny
Normal Spell
Return 2 "Destiny HERO" monsters from your graveyard to your deck. Draw 1 card.

Destiny Claws
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "Destiny HERO" monster. The target gains 1000 attack points, and is unaffected by the effects of spell cards other than this card.

D - vasion
Quickplay Spell
Select 1 "Destiny HERO" monster you control, this turn i is unaffected by the effects of spells and traps.

TRAPS:
D - Strike
Normal Trap
Activate only if you control a face-up "Destiny HERO" monster. Return 1 card your opponent controls to the top of the owner's deck.

Dogma's Siren
Normal Trap
Special summon 2 level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" monsters from your graveyard in face-up attack position. They are destroyed during the next standby phase.

Call from Destiny
Normal Trap
Add 1 level 4 or lower "Destiny HERO" monster from your deck to your hand.
!BATMAN
!BATMAN

Back to top Go down

Destiny Hero Support. :D Empty Re: Destiny Hero Support. :D

Post  nero77 2012-02-05, 03:46

That's a good idea... but I don't know if they will still make more Destiny Hero supports...
nero77
nero77

Birthday : 1994-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  !BATMAN 2012-02-05, 15:50

They probably won't, but hey, we all thought the same about Six Samurai, but look what happened there. Smile

What did you think of the cards?
!BATMAN
!BATMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down