Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much support does an E-HERO deck need?

4 posters

Go down

How much support does an E-HERO deck need? Empty How much support does an E-HERO deck need?

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-01, 18:44

I wanted to make a non-competitive theme deck with E-Heroes, but still want it to be efficient, so I'm wondering how much support they need.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

How much support does an E-HERO deck need? Empty Re: How much support does an E-HERO deck need?

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-01, 19:29

Support? You mean cost wise or style wise
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

How much support does an E-HERO deck need? Empty Re: How much support does an E-HERO deck need?

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-02, 07:35

As in not HERO related cards?
In that case, not that much (for a working deck)
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-02, 08:52

- Emergency Call
- ROTA
- Super Poly
- Miracle Fusion
- the rest is what HERO deck would u make (Beat, Gate, Chaos, etc)
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-02, 13:07

@Ultimate lol
I mean HERO-related cards
@RareHunter
Miracle Fusion. That reminded me of a ruling question. Can that be used for E-HEROES that don't specify materials. (Like Absolute Zero or Gaia)
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-02, 13:14

At you last question: yes.
The support they need depends highly on what you intend to play. Most specific HERO support is often bad or heavily outclassed or just downright bad. What Rarehunter named are the basic staples for almost any HERO deck (super poly debateable). Specify more of what you want and I could name some more.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-03, 13:13

Okay, I'll just let the cat out of the bag. It's an E-HERO version of Sky Brigade named E-Dragon Heroes. I want to keep the E-Heroes in there and want them to be safe when I get them out on the field AND be able to summon their fusions relatively quickly, but without overloading the deck so much, I don't have room for my Dragons or some Dragon-related cards.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-03, 13:47

Ok, we are getting there. A few questions. What is the HERO part of the deck suppose to do? Just fuse? What is the dragon part suppose to do? And the most important part. What do you want them doing together? I'm also not familiar with the term Sky Brigade.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-03, 14:03

It's just a non-competitive theme deck.
Sky Brigade is the term I use for my Warrior/Dragon decks. The only purpose for mixing them is to keep the Sky Brigade theme. I also wanted to check efficiency of Sky Brigade with at least one archetype in it vs. Random warriors/dragons.
Spoiler:

Shadows is one of my real life decks. Sky Brigade has never been able to beat it in my tournaments. (When I'm not at school, I have no one to duel, so I have to clear my mind and make my moves as if I don't know what's facedown or in my opponent's hand. The tournaments are for boosting rank among the deck.)
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down