Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naturia Safe Zone Deck

4 posters

Go down

Naturia Safe Zone Deck Empty Naturia Safe Zone Deck

Post  Mr. RPG 2012-02-05, 02:09

I am trying to make the best Naturia build possible, focusing mainly on getting Naturia Bamboo Shoot out with Safe Zone and then focusing on Synchro Summoning Barkion, Black Rose, Trishula, Stardust, etc.

Any tips?

20 Monsters
3 Naturia Bamboo Shoot
3 Naturia Cliff
3 Naturia Cherries
2 Naturia Cosmobeet
2 Naturia Pumpkin
2 Naturia Butterfly
1 Gigaplant
1 Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Debris Dragon

May take out Debris Dragon and Tytannial for 2 Naturia Marron. I had 2 of them in there, but took them out for Debris and Tytannial.

9 Spells
3 Pot of Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Control
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Foolish Burial

10 Traps
3 Safe Zone
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Debunk

Mr. RPG

Back to top Go down

Naturia Safe Zone Deck Empty Re: Naturia Safe Zone Deck

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-05, 02:23

y do i count 39 cards? also i would take out safe zone with all the backrow hate this meta and card destruction effects there are to many ways around it plus it kills card advantage
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. RPG 2012-02-05, 02:28

You do know what Bamboo Shoot does, correct?

Anyway, I will not take out Safe Zone and I meant to add in a Scapegoat.

Mr. RPG

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-05, 02:30

yes i know bamboo shots eff great scapegoat.... and i just dont like safezone its a horrible card
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. RPG 2012-02-05, 02:34

why ?

you know you can also use it defensively.

when your opponent destroys a face-down Safe Zone, chain it one of your opponent's monsters to destroy them.

Mr. RPG

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-05, 02:38

yea but its just not a good card to have ever im done talking about it it anos me also this is nuturia and no syncro monster WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Naturia Safe Zone Deck Atrapitis
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-05, 02:40

Man, how I love Naturias! xD

I love your build as it is, so take or leave these suggestions. You might want to add a Glow-Up Bulb if you want to Sync instantly. For instance, tune it and a LV 4 Naturia to get Beast. Use Glow-Up's effect to revive it and tune it again, this time with Beast, to get Barkion. At this point, you might even consider dropping Exterio, since he works like both Barkion and Beast, with Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Another card to consider is Gigantes, a monster that can only be SS by banishing an Earth monster from the grave. Since all Naturias are Earth, summoning it won't be a problem. Just note that he's not a good choice if you already have Bamboo and Safe Zone out, since he'll clear your back row (and your opponent's) if he is destroyed by another monster.

You wanna lock down your opponent almost completely? Drop Bamboo out and Safe Zone. Then, on your next turn drop a Cactus Bouncer. It disables both players from their special summons, but if you don't want to get your Synchros out at that point, it won't be a problem.

Naturia Fruitfly works like a Burden of the Mighty, and having two on the field allows the effect to stack. Plus, it depends on the number of Naturias on the field. If you have 2 Fruitflies and 1 Bamboo Shoot, we're talking about your opponent's monsters losing 1800 ATK and DEF.

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole may seem like an odd choice, but he can help protect Bamboo from other monsters. Your opponent drops a Zenmaines and can't get rid of it? Drop the Mole on him. They both return to their respective places. Opponent loses Xyz Materials. You = :3

And finally, even though most people don't run ATK enhancing field spells anymore, add at least 1 Gaia Power. It will power up all of your Naturias (since they are all Earth) and thus it'll make it harder for your opponent to shed LP away from you with stronger monsters. Your Bamboo won't be so defenseless anymore, even against the likes of Jinzo (which can cause a problem).

Those are just my suggestions, so do as you see fit. Naturias focus on locking your opponent's back row, so focus on that! Smile
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  MK_ultra 2012-02-05, 02:46

if you want help with lockdown of backrow try to find room for trap stun that can NEVER hurt
MK_ultra
MK_ultra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. RPG 2012-02-05, 02:57

Heimdall wrote:Man, how I love Naturias! xD

I love your build as it is, so take or leave these suggestions. You might want to add a Glow-Up Bulb if you want to Sync instantly. For instance, tune it and a LV 4 Naturia to get Beast. Use Glow-Up's effect to revive it and tune it again, this time with Beast, to get Barkion. At this point, you might even consider dropping Exterio, since he works like both Barkion and Beast, with Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Another card to consider is Gigantes, a monster that can only be SS by banishing an Earth monster from the grave. Since all Naturias are Earth, summoning it won't be a problem. Just note that he's not a good choice if you already have Bamboo and Safe Zone out, since he'll clear your back row (and your opponent's) if he is destroyed by another monster.

You wanna lock down your opponent almost completely? Drop Bamboo out and Safe Zone. Then, on your next turn drop a Cactus Bouncer. It disables both players from their special summons, but if you don't want to get your Synchros out at that point, it won't be a problem.

Naturia Fruitfly works like a Burden of the Mighty, and having two on the field allows the effect to stack. Plus, it depends on the number of Naturias on the field. If you have 2 Fruitflies and 1 Bamboo Shoot, we're talking about your opponent's monsters losing 1800 ATK and DEF.

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole may seem like an odd choice, but he can help protect Bamboo from other monsters. Your opponent drops a Zenmaines and can't get rid of it? Drop the Mole on him. They both return to their respective places. Opponent loses Xyz Materials. You = :3

And finally, even though most people don't run ATK enhancing field spells anymore, add at least 1 Gaia Power. It will power up all of your Naturias (since they are all Earth) and thus it'll make it harder for your opponent to shed LP away from you with stronger monsters. Your Bamboo won't be so defenseless anymore, even against the likes of Jinzo (which can cause a problem).

Those are just my suggestions, so do as you see fit. Naturias focus on locking your opponent's back row, so focus on that! Smile

I do not use Glow-Up Bulb because Cherries is already a Level 1 tuner, I don't need another.

Also, I cannot use Fruitfly because I just don't have any room for him.. Sad

Mr. RPG

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-05, 03:17

Then at least side him. You never know when you might need Fruitfly. It helps if your Bamboo is weaker than other monsters.

Like I said. Your build is good as it is, unless your testing proves otherwise xD
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. RPG 2012-02-05, 04:08

Do you not have any more suggestions? Surely there are cards in my deck that you think I could replace..?

Mr. RPG

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicks016 2012-02-05, 17:30

I actually suggest taking out the non-Naturia monsters. Being a Naturia-enthusiast myself, i have realized that using too many monsters that have no relevance with Naturias lead to dead draws. Fruitfly is nearly essential in a Bamboo Shoot lock build because it lowers the chance of Bamboo Shoot getting destroyed when Safe Zone isn't present. If your trying to go for a more Bamboo Shoot oriented-build, use lots of Traps that negate or stop plays (Bottomless, D-Prison, Starlight Road, Seven Tools, and stuff like that). Also, Landoise + having Spells in your hand means basically game so using Butterfly's and Cliffs are necessary or should be there (which they are). Try running about 12-15 monsters to maximize Bamboo Shoot's protection if you decide to take that route! Hope this helped! Smile
Nicks016
Nicks016

Birthday : 1995-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down