Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deck restriction rule

+5
RareHunter
minervx
Zero2Hero
raidou
CCStormgust
9 posters

Go down

deck restriction rule Empty deck restriction rule

Post  CCStormgust 2012-02-06, 21:26

That very stupid. I don't want to play against windup I wrote no windup in duel note and some mod kicked me that just plain stupid. If i don't want to play against certain deck that my choice
With all my respect that just plain stupid to create such rule

Last edited by CCStormgust on 2012-02-06, 21:42; edited 1 time in total
CCStormgust
CCStormgust

Birthday : 1990-05-02

Back to top Go down

deck restriction rule Empty Re: deck restriction rule

Post  raidou 2012-02-06, 21:32

that rule been there for months probably since DN started is a good rule

you probably were dueling in rated, for points and restricting your opponent deck choices to get an unfair advantage to win points

that rule only aplies for rated you are free to place any restricions you want on unrated
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-06, 21:34

Strange, you're supposed to be banned after the kick... |:<

And don't say it's not fair when a warning note appears
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  minervx 2012-02-06, 21:36

ranked is supposed to be based on tournament rules. in tournaments you can't choose what decks you do not face. but in unranked you can.

minervx

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-06, 21:43

duel note just allow OCG/TCG deck
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-06, 21:44

In real life tournaments you don't pick what decks you play against. Be a real duelist and take what Rated throws at you.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Dart 2012-02-06, 22:39

Tell me that you're joking...
Dart
Dart

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-06, 22:56

Deal with it.

If you restrict people's deck choices, your wins really mean nothing more than points. Lots of people hardly follow this rule, but that's mostly because they don't know it exists. But you have been here in the forums long enough to know the rules.

I've had people try to cheat me, contact my Morphtronics for Chimeratech (after asking for machines only in his duel note, where I knew his plan from the start), play Spells and Traps with Bamboo Shoot in the field, and play the infamous Wind-Up/Inzektor loop on me. What do I do? I get irritated, but I deal with it. Instead of taking the easy way to victory, take the time to improve your decks and side cards for possible scenarios. Don't play the game if you can't deal with losing.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CCStormgust 2012-02-06, 23:03

AhhGoodTimes wrote:In real life tournaments you don't pick what decks you play against. Be a real duelist and take what Rated throws at you.
Yea i agree with you but that my choice to not play against certain decks. why can't you understand ?
And why do you compare normal duel to tournaments ? tournaments and normal duel aren't the same. Tournaments is anther story
Well nvm this topic. I'm not gonna post anything in this forum again as it lake intelligent people.
CCStormgust
CCStormgust

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-02-06, 23:05

CCStormgust wrote:
AhhGoodTimes wrote:In real life tournaments you don't pick what decks you play against. Be a real duelist and take what Rated throws at you.
Yea i agree with you but that my choice to not play against certain decks. why can't you understand ?
And why do you compare normal duel to tournaments ? tournaments and normal duel aren't the same. Tournaments is anther story
Well nvm this topic. I'm not gonna post anything in this forum again as it lake intelligent people.

Nice way to respond to people who have logically and politely responded to your problem.

As for the issue at hand, there are three choice.
You choose OCG, you choose TCG, or you don't play at all. That's the rules, and if you failed to read them, it's your own fault.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CCStormgust 2012-02-06, 23:12

I talk about rated duel and some talk about tournaments. some talk about siding when we rarely play match duel on DN as most people just quit after winning or losing. Some just say obvious stuff just to increase their post count.
Well nvm this discussion
CCStormgust
CCStormgust

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2012-02-06, 23:13

CCStormgust wrote:Well nvm this topic. I'm not gonna post anything in this forum again as it lake intelligent people.
I would think you were banned for seven days or something, and you're not banned at all, just a kick. You complain about it, although with each duel note you make you get the warning know. You accepted it knowing it was illegal, you get kicked and you raged? I would expect more from someone your age instead of being pity like this to just quit the forum because of your own wrong doing, and say everyone here lacks intelligence.

But if that's how you wanna be, good day to you, and farewell.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down