Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERO G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions)

+4
S.S.A.
RareHunter
Phoenix Wright
Ultimate lol
8 posters

Go down

HERO  G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions) Empty HERO G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions)

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-07, 17:15

HERO Guide Update Topic and Suggestions. HERO G.U.T.S

Since I can’t post my full HERO Guide yet since it’s not yet ready I’ll make something else for my post number 1000.

I’m currently only 1 guy making this thing and although I know allot about HERO’s I’m not all-knowing. So I’d like to know HERO stuff from you guys.
In specific I need more intel on:
City builds
Neo-Spacians
Strategies, tips and combo’s

Mainly the last point. Name some good strategies, tips and combo’s. Think of simple 2 card combo’s that are more splashable. Or entire deck skeletons (not builds, just essentials for a build). Or simple tips on rulings or plays.

Of course all the content that is submitted and added to the guide will be mentioned in the credits.

Currents status:
All HERO materials described: 100%
All HERO Fusion described: 90% (needs only neo spacians)
All HERO specific support described: 5%
Common support: 5%
Strategies: 15%
Skeleton builds: 1

Word count: 19.597
Approximate raw text page count: 35

I’ll update this post as I go along. I’ll soon get some more time to write so expect updates soon.
Let’s make the biggest most complete HERO guide ever!
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Birthday : 1990-12-16

Back to top Go down

HERO  G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions) Empty Re: HERO G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions)

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-07, 17:26

Tip: Run Destiny HERO diamond dude in crystal beasts. There are so many normal spells, it's almost always successful
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

HERO  G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions) Empty Re: HERO G.U.T.S. (Guide Update Topic and Suggestions)

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-08, 10:22

Neo-Spacian
● send Cross Porter, special summon Quickdraw (it will not be miss timing since problem Solved Text from KONAMI)
- add Glow Moss (LIGHT fodder), or add Dark Panther (i against BLS/Tragoedia/DARK fodder), or Humingbird (gain 2500 LP first turn/moar WIND fodder)
- normal summon one of them, synchro for Lv 8 (Chevalier de Fleur or Junk Destroyer)
- then u already've fodder for BLS/Chaos Sorcerer or Simorgh
● using Convert Contact, Tunning to fill ur grave for fodder, deck thining and draw power
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-08, 11:14

is this HERO in general or E-HERO specific? because the dhero engine (1 dasher 1 dd/doomlord 2 mali 1 stratos and 2 ddraw) is great in syncro decks, personally dl is better than dd
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-08, 12:12

RareHunter wrote:Neo-Spacian
● send Cross Porter, special summon Quickdraw (it will not be miss timing since problem Solved Text from KONAMI)
- add Glow Moss (LIGHT fodder), or add Dark Panther (i against BLS/Tragoedia/DARK fodder), or Humingbird (gain 2500 LP first turn/moar WIND fodder)
- normal summon one of them, synchro for Lv 8 (Chevalier de Fleur or Junk Destroyer)
- then u already've fodder for BLS/Chaos Sorcerer or Simorgh
● using Convert Contact, Tunning to fill ur grave for fodder, deck thining and draw power

Thank you, I already have the Neo-Spacians listed as a draw engine/chaos, Simorgh but I like you explanation.

@Phoenix Wright and S.S.A.
This is a full HERO guide. This includes destiny HERO's and other sub-archtypes that have a direct relation with HERO's
It however does not list the splashing or tec’ing of only a few HERO's in a build like Crystal beast. the builds do need some form of HERO focus.
HERO engines are allowed to, if so you can name a few examples to run it in or the engine alone.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-08, 12:25

what i generally use with dheros is
Engine
1x Dasher
1x Doom Lord
1x Stratos
2x Mali
2x DDraw

Support
1x PSZ
2x Armageddon Knight
1x Dark Grepher
1x ROTA

PSZ is great with mali, because then even if you get mali in your hand he isnt dead via put mali on top of the deck to ss psz then banish mali to summon mali arma dumps a dark on summon, and mali and dasher love the grave, and grepher can dump a hand mali to ss itself, or normal summon him and you can dump mali and plague together. and rota is just perfect, because it will search arma if you just need a mali dump, grepher if you have mali in hand and no ddraw, stratos if you have ddraw in hand and no mali/dasher. sorry if 12 cards is on the high end for that, but those cards are almost staples for me now, most decks i build have that dhero engine
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-02-08, 15:35

are you going to have a section like the wiki pages sometimes do on how to beat a HERO deck in general D:
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-08, 16:46

Red_Chaos wrote:are you going to have a section like the wiki pages sometimes do on how to beat a HERO deck in general D:

Probably not how to beat them. But I will list some of their weak points and how you can fill those weaknesses in main or side.

And I'm gonna try to post the guide in 1 big awesome topic... And I'm probably gonna make a .pdf or something like that.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  OverlordMMM 2012-02-08, 23:28

How about a blurb about the HERO Cannon OTK deck? It's a Gustaph Max deck which abuses Prisma and Bubbleman to be able to use Bubble Illusion for a possible FTK.

It's not typical, but it uses a lot of the HERO cards.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-08, 23:56

Neo spacian glow moss can be effective in plant decks, since it can be tributed for lonefire, banished for spore, or summoned by debris dragon
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-09, 00:06

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Neo spacian glow moss can be effective in plant decks, since it can be tributed for lonefire, banished for spore, or summoned by debris dragon

Oh, this is my build for Spacian Quasar

2x level eater
3x NS Dark Panther
3x NS Glow Moss
1x NS Hummingbird
1x NS Grand Mole
2x Cross Porter
3x Junk Synchron
3x Quickdraw Synchron
1x glow up bulb
1x spore
1x dandy

no Lonefire nor Debris

a Gustaph feat Blaze Fenix sound cool too
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BobaFett2 2012-02-10, 09:53

I have a pretty decent Neos Deck I can post later.
BobaFett2
BobaFett2

http://frost-and-flame-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimate lol 2012-02-10, 12:37

OverlordMMM wrote:How about a blurb about the HERO Cannon OTK deck? It's a Gustaph Max deck which abuses Prisma and Bubbleman to be able to use Bubble Illusion for a possible FTK.

It's not typical, but it uses a lot of the HERO cards.
There will be a section covering chain material/fusion gate OTK decks

BobaFett2 wrote:I have a pretty decent Neos Deck I can post later.

please refrain from posting decks and keep to the skeletons.
Ultimate lol
Ultimate lol

Back to top Go down

Post  tester12342 2012-02-15, 13:58

I find that Neo-Spacians are more consistent when you focus on just 2-3 Fusions rather than trying to get all of them to work (which I see a lot of people try to do).

A skeleton would be something like

1x Elemenatal HERO Stratos
2x Cross Porter
2-3x Elemenatal HERO Neos Alius
3x Elemenatal HERO Prisma
2x Elemenatal HERO Neos
1-2x Neo-Spacian of something
1-2x Neo-Spacian of something
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

What Neo-Spacian to put in depends on your build.

Magma Neos decks usually put in Flare Scarab and Dark Panther, Storm Neos would go with Aqua Dolphin and Air Hummingbird and Chaos Neos would go for Dark Panther and Glow Moss.

tester12342

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down